The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    *thinking about bringing one of their players in for ericksen, so that I am not doubled up on spurs..*

But it would be pretty typical liverpool to *beat arsenal, and then be held/loose to burnley.*
    called it..*

Still brought in a liverpool player anyway,

Should have gone with my instinct

ReputationRep:
    Forgot how much I hate rotating keepers. I always play the wrong one.

Last week I bench Foster (10pts) this week I bench Heaton (7pts).

ReputationRep:
    My goalkeeper defence and midfield are USELESS

I benched fabregas :/

ReputationRep:
    What a bad game

I think Musa and Janssen will be departing soon unless they score next week

ReputationRep:
    Morgan on my bench ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    What a bad game

I think Musa and Janssen will be departing soon unless they score next week
    Musa was very good when he came on. He simply has to start next week.

65pts with Negredo left to play, so not a bad week. I'm very happy with my team, might have to rethink my plans to wildcard over the international break as there's nobody I can really justify getting rid of.

I'd want at least two Arsenal players after the international break with their upcoming fixtures though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Forgot how much I hate rotating keepers. I always play the wrong one.

Last week I bench Foster (10pts) this week I bench Heaton (7pts).
    I've got with the cheapest possible starting players on my bench for this reason. Still managed to get lots of bench points! Capoue is annoying me.

61 then 73 isn't bad considering. But Ibra and Aguero have got 66 of those for me!

ReputationRep:
    70 with two to play. To be honest that match being crap helped me since Schmeichel was my only Leicester or Arsenal player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    I've got with the cheapest possible rotating players. Still managed to get lots of bench points! Capoue is annoying me.

61 then 73 isn't bad considering. But Ibra and Aguero have got 66 of those for me!
    I own him as well, it's annoying but at least I know that if one of my first choice mids can't play he has a good chance of getting attacking points if he steps in. George Boyd was the same a couple of years ago. Plus he's an excellent TV boost, guarantee he rises by 0.2 this week.

Will look to see how Arsenal line up next week with all their Euro 2016 players back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

65pts with Negredo left to play, so not a bad week. I'm very happy with my team, might have to rethink my plans to wildcard over the international break as there's nobody I can really justify getting rid of.

I'd want at least two Arsenal players after the international break with their upcoming fixtures though.
    Yeah when he didn't get the pen I was just like he would of got an assist if mahrez scored! But yes, it's more that he needs to be given more of a chance. It was a shame the ball didn't go out for like 4 minutes before he could come on because he was causing damage when he did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Not sure he will tbh even though I have him in my team too. Musa and Vardy haven't looked good together, as they are similar and haven't crafted a partnership yet.
    I think Musa needs to be a little more selfish. Always look for a pass even when clear. Can't see Vardy being dropped and I think ozasaki is crucial to his play.
    I would like to see ozasaki and Musa as I could see them being a good combination. But, even Musa comes in I think I would drop Albrighton especially again the smaller teams where we could get away without Albrighton defensive workload.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Morgan on my bench ffs.
    Same, bar United last night (and probably Spurs today), it seems tricky to predict where the clean sheets are going to come from this season so far, really did not see them keeping a CS against Arsenal after their performance last week, though it has made me think twice about getting rid of Morgan for the time being, they looked solid at the back again today, Huth back probably helped.

ReputationRep:
    Transferred Morgan out RIP me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olie)
    Same, bar United last night (and probably Spurs today), it seems tricky to predict where the clean sheets are going to come from this season so far, really did not see them keeping a CS against Arsenal after their performance last week, though it has made me think twice about getting rid of Morgan for the time being, they looked solid at the back again today, Huth back probably helped.
    Looks like a lot of us are in the same boat on Morgan!

Next week at home to Swansea so you'd think they'd keep a CS there. I'm not sure if i'd want him after the international break though. Liverpool away, United away, Chelsea away in their next 5 games all right before Champions League too :lolwut: That's horrific.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please tell me how I can use my wildcard?? I don't know how to use it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuWill2001)
    Can someone please tell me how I can use my wildcard?? I don't know how to use it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Make 2 or more transfers [so you would normally lose points] and at the top the "play wildcard" button should be clickable.

Although it's best to wait until the internationals when you have more idea of how players and teams will play, and you get 2 weeks rather than 1 to make transfers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Make 2 or more transfers [so you would normally lose points] and at the top the "play wildcard" button should be clickable.

Although it's best to wait until the internationals when you have more idea of how players and teams will play, and you get 2 weeks rather than 1 to make transfers.
    Thanks! That's a good point!

ReputationRep:
    I was going to get rid of Gray for Benteke but after his performance yesterday I don't want to any more.

My midfield is a mess. Second week in a row where Capoue has earned more points on the bench than my entire midfield who did play. Alli, Firmino, Tadic and Townsend just aren't performing. I have two free transfers but it's not easy to decide on replacements.

ReputationRep:
    swapping out sanchez for me this week.. his form is awful.. Even though we are goign to hit some easier fixtures, I still think it will be a good few weeks before he picks up again, and he is to expensive not to be scoring points.

Martial in, - need united coverage with how they are playing

ReputationRep:
    Actually tempted to make a 4 point hit to replace Alli, Townsend and Firmino with Martial, Barkley and Wanyama. I'd prefer to save the hit and not do Townsend to Wanyama this week but I'm 0.1 short for the other two transfers.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.