Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    I this is about HATING a religion - which many people here do.
    is there a difference between hating and HATING ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    is there a difference between hating and HATING ?
    yes, the letters are in capitals

ReputationRep:
    Islam isn't just an 'idea' or 'ideology', its the way of life, history and culture of 1.6 billion people.

And disagreeing with beliefs is not equivalent to hating, which is what I am talking about. Get that into your head, this is about HATING a religion - which many people here do, not criticising or disagreeing with it.
    The two things are not mutually exclusive. I disagree with Islam and also hate it, but I don't generally hate Muslims. People tend to be hated for their actions more than their beliefs.

We both know that the absence of negative reps is compensated by positive reps for the disagreeing post on page 1, by contrast, my post is doing better.
    How is it? Plenty of posts that now have a lot of positive rep would be far, far outweighed by the negs if they still existed. And that's besides the point anyway, it's still argumentum ad populum. Being repped by people who genuinely think that anyone who criticises Islam is also calling all Muslims terrorists is nothing to be proud about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inhuman)
    Wahay! Good riddance
    By off, he means onto one of his numerous other accounts to start the process over again and throw insults at you across numerous threads

Its mad he is actually 17/18 and not 14/15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    By off, he means onto one of his numerous other accounts to start the process over again and throw insults at you across numerous threads

Are you even allowed to have multiple accounts?

ReputationRep:
    Doubt it

ReputationRep:
    Yes, as long as you're not using them to circumvent a ban.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Yes, as long as you're not using them to circumvent a ban.
    What about intricate trolling?

ReputationRep:
    What about intricate trolling?
    Well you're not allowed to break site rules on any account, so if you're using dupes to troll then they're likely to be banned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)

sadly I have better stuff to do in my life than vent my hateful feelings on a student forum like you

ReputationRep:
    There are different cultures from our own, whether or not your mind can fathom it, child-marriage was seen as a decent thing 1500 years ago, just as how burning innocent women in the UK for 'being witches' used to be common.
    indeed i am part of those 'different cultures fyi, but in the uks culture, noone still venerates those ppl those promoted 'witch burning' today do they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lahorizon)
    I am merely pointing out the disparity in coverage between the two crimes. If you only read the comments and articles in the Daily Mail and the Sun you will see what I am talking about. I find it disgusting.
    please dont give any credence to idiots who comment on Daily MAil site. but when regualr thinking people start commenting on the incedence of islamist extremism, you know that its gone too far and action needs to be taken, on behalf of muslims and non muslims alike

ReputationRep:
    sadly I have better stuff to do in my life than vent my hateful feelings on a student forum like you
    you shouldn't be sad about that

we won't either

ReputationRep:
    We both know that the absence of negative reps is compensated by positive reps for the disagreeing post on page 1, by contrast, my post is doing better.
    More people voted Leave than voted Remain, so by your logic, leaving the EU was the correct decision.

ReputationRep:
    Muslims are out of control and ruining not only the Middle East but Europe too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i h8 naggerz)
    Muslims are out of control and ruining not only the Middle East but Europe too
    yeah because Muslims started the 2004 invasion of iraq, didn't they?

ReputationRep:
    Good, maybe then we could get rid of the cult of Islam all together?

ReputationRep:
    Well the Muslims who flew the planes into the Twin Towers certainly had a hand in it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah because it was Muslims who
    - Did 9/11
    - Did 7/7
    - made ISIS, Boko Haram and the Taliban
    - Shot and killed innocent journalists in Paris just for mocking something
    - Killed innocent people randomly in Paris AGAIN
    - Did the Belgium attacks
    - Did the Boston Marathon bombings
    - The Mumbai Hotel shootings

I think I covered most things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Yeah because it was Muslims who
    - Did 9/11
    - Did 7/7
    - made ISIS, Boko Haram and the Taliban
    - Shot and killed innocent journalists in Paris just for mocking something
    - Killed innocent people randomly in Paris AGAIN
    - Did the Belgium attacks
    - Did the Boston Marathon bombings
    - The Mumbai Hotel shootings

I think I covered most things
    Could of put it better myself!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.