Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Bless your ears yo.

Btw, we all owe trapking an apology for berating him for calling Smalling a fraud 2 months ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam276)
    There's nowhere near enough for YouTubers covering classics in this thread.

Wilfred Little M50's init

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts Rk2k14

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Thoughts Rk2k14

Didn't know you rocked the mic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam276)
    x
    The freshie returns

Man like FK

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I can wait for McGregor vs Alvarez but i'm too hyped to see who will win

My money is on Connor if it goes less than 3 rounds due to his precision striking albeit if it goes longer then Alvarez will toast him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    I don't know if I can wait for McGregor vs Alvarez but i'm too hyped to see who will win

My money is on Connor if it goes less than 3 rounds due to his precision striking albeit if it goes longer then Alvarez will toast him.
    This is why I just don't respect UFC. This guy was a plumber who decided **** this, I'll go to UFC instead. The guy is considered a UFC GOAT, despite only being active for 3 years. uwotm8.

Just compare that to the GOATS from boxing, the true GOATs commit themselves from under 10 years old to mastering the sweet science, and have to dominate for a decade.

Lol at anyone who watches this trash.

ReputationRep:
    tfw u watch TOWIE but consider UFC trash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    This is why I just don't respect UFC. This guy was a plumber who decided **** this, I'll go to UFC instead. The guy is considered a UFC GOAT, despite only being active for 3 years. uwotm8.

Just compare that to the GOATS from boxing, the true GOATs commit themselves from under 10 years old to mastering the sweet science, and have to dominate for a decade.

You can't say his record is not good though....the reason he's so famous is he backs up all the **** talking and puts on a solid fight. I mean a 20-3 record in professional UFC is not easy. Alvarez has a record of 28-4.

Lol at comparing boxing to UFC. Some people who haven't done martial arts won't appreciate UFC (like yourself) but it's a whole different ball game to boxing.

ReputationRep:
    UFC is the pinnacle of fighting arts.

Try learning Brazilian Ji Justu or Judo takedowns and then come back and tell me that **** is easy :lol:

If you put Muhammed Ali in the octagon with someone like Anderson Silva (GOAT) or Jon Bones Jones you best believe he's coming out that octagon re-arranged.

ReputationRep:

brb been doing MMA for 10 years and kickboxing/boxing for 10 before that

ReputationRep:
    UFC is terrible

ReputationRep:
    Imagine chatting **** to Khabib. McGregor is a fool.

Also Mike Tyson would **** up any UFC fighter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)

Was just watching this, coincidental lol.

'

Oh Cus...
    You would run through a brick wall for the guy. He was just an exceptional motivator.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Thoughts Rk2k14

Refuse to watch if rap video

ReputationRep:
    McGregor's style reminds me of Mayweather. He's a defensive fighter...waits for his opponent to make a mistake then pounces with precision. It's beautiful to watch >>>>>>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)

Who was talking about Asians who love up Mike Tyson again?

All I'm saying is try and box your way out of a gullotine and see how quickly you pass out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Who was talking about Asians who love up Mike Tyson again?

All I'm saying is try and box your way out of a gullotine and see how quickly you pass out?
    Not saying boxing is more useful, just saying boxing is an art and ufc is for bums.

Lol at the comparison to Mayweather who dominated his sport for over 2 decades.

ReputationRep:
    Not saying boxing is more useful, just saying boxing is an art and ufc is for bums.
    You make less sense than desiigner. UFC incorporates boxing, kickboxing, wrestling bjj and you're trying to tell me boxing is an art when ufc is an amalgamation of various martial arts.

The mayweather comparison is jokes though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    You make less sense than desiigner. UFC incorporates boxing, kickboxing, wrestling bjj and you're trying to tell me boxing is an art when ufc is an amalgamation of various martial arts.

The mayweather comparison is jokes though.
    ****s sake.

Just because you involve something doesn't make it the same.

Brb Lewis Hamilton and Theo Walcott can trade places because they both have to be quick with their feet.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 3, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.