Because she has vagina dentata :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bedshaped)
    How are you single? You're very pwetty! :woo:
    fnkoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducki)
    Because she has vagina dentata :ninja:
    I don't mind, I wouldn't want to shag her anyways. Just buy her flowers and go for long walks by the beach, watch the sunrise etc

I'm innocent like that :love:

(Original post by εїз pinga εїз)
    fnkoo

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind, I wouldn't want to shag her anyways. Just buy her flowers and go for long walks by the beach, watch the sunrise etc

Can I give you a hint here? A lot of girls like that kind of thing, but Pinga seems to be more into spreading marmite on people's naked bodies. Just so you know.

ReputationRep:
    I have never heard so much ****ing ******** in my entire life. Well, when Tony Bliar [sic] spoke...

You just want to pork her, get one more notch on your bedpost and then consign her to the scrapheap :p:

I, on the other hand pinga, am a gentleman of honour, and I will soon have the distinction of being one of the few people allowed to bear arms in front of the Monarch and in the Royal Palaces

ReputationRep:
    hahaha Ducki do you want rep for your usertitle? Is that what this is?

ReputationRep:
    You people make me sick.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha Ducki do you want rep for your usertitle? Is that what this is?
    Certainly not, I'm no repwhore :hmmm:

I just wish to bring it to the attention of the wider world that you are in fact, amazing.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    You people make me sick.
    I thought it was sweet, and ideally would like a combo of what you said and of what chambayina said

ReputationRep:
    I'd like a hangover cure, a tray to throw up in and a pillow that wasnt filling up with the unusually large amount of sweat I produced going to bed fully clothed a few hours ago.

As the philosopher Jagger once said though, "you can't always get what you want"

I had what I wanted for a brief period yesterday as for some reason two girls took more of an interest in me than my better looking, more socially competent friends. The one major benefit of being single.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, so is this where everyone decamped to after the more recent attempt was curtailed? Riiight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Ah, so is this where everyone decamped to after the more recent attempt was curtailed? Riiight
    nope this thread is just as much a place for our campness, just as the last den of inequity

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was sweet, and ideally would like a combo of what you said and of what chambayina said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richie90)
    nope this thread is just as much a place for our campness, just as the last den of inequity
    Well we're not doing a very good job of spamming it with inanities, are we? Come on guys, get it together!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

ReputationRep:
    **** you bedshaped

he doesnt mean it pinga, he just want to **** you

hahahahaahah

You weren't saying things like this when you were pissed.

ReputationRep:
    me? pissed?

i don't drink

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.