Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
I feel completely drained. As soon as I pick myself up, someone just knocks me down again. I can't see myself going back to uni anymore.
:hugs: im sure you are able to go, just take one day at a time. has something happened at home?

sitara xx
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
Euch, i slept for ages last night but im exhausted; i feel so very low, like something is draining out of me and i just really want to vanish. :cry: david and me have moved into his student flat and its wonderful with him and his flatmates; but i feel so empty adn low...

i wonder if anyone would notice if i vanished
David would notice. We'd notice. You make a big difference to people's lives Sitara.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
:hugs: im sure you are able to go, just take one day at a time. has something happened at home?

sitara xx
I was doing so well, but now people are starting to complain about me, and the Senior Dean thinks I'm harmful to the college community.

I'm at my lowest ebb. I just want to cry myself away.
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
I was doing so well, but now people are starting to complain about me, and the Senior Dean thinks I'm harmful to the college community.

I'm at my lowest ebb. I just want to cry myself away.
:hugs: you need to explain to the Dean how you feel, and dont cry. do you have msn?
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Even my parents are starting to think I should give up, and if I go back I'll end up with a criminal record. This isn't right and it isn't fair.
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
then explain it all, and ignore your parents :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I know you're right siti, but it just feels like such a constant battle all the time, and I always seem to be on the losing side. I do have msn. If anyone wants me to PM my address to them, just let me know.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone. Sorry I can't really find the words to say to anyone tonight.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: I hope you're ok becki
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My head's all over the place. I don't feel good.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not been in this thread for soooooo long, how is everyone? Hope they're good...
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wish I could say something to help becki, but I'm not feeling too good myself. Please take care of yourself, and I hope you feel a bit better soon.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: I hope you feel better soon too x
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey jonathan, sorry for my lack of reply i fell asleep and have only just woken up. You know i'm always here for you though :hugs:

Saber, look after yourself! If you feel really really awful call the crisis team :hugs:

Siti, you'd be missed by so many people if you just disappeared. Please look after yourself :hugs:

Becki, :hugs: hope you're okay sweetheart. Can always text me if you need me.

Still feel really tired despite sleeping for 5 hours this afternoon. Need to make food but it seems like too much effort. Everything seems like too much effort.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for emily. Did you send me that PM hun? I haven't received it that's all. Hope your meetings went ok today? Here if you want to talk xx
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Too tired to feel anything. Going to bed, work was very tiring and stressful.

Sitara, I'd miss you :hugs:

My memory's gone, so erm I hope you're all okay My PM box is open, but I'm not sure you'll get an instant reply unfortunately
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Has anyone heard from fairy spangles today? I'm worried about her.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I'm sorry jonathan :hugs: I wish there was something we could do. I don't know why your friends are doing this.

I haven't heard from fs, sorry becki. When did she last post?

xxx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She posted last night but what she said worried me. I don't know whether she isn't ok or whether it's me being scared because of similar things that have happened with my friends before which haven't ended up ok.

How are you today Laus? :hugs:
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hello to everyone :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads