The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Krishna called me today and gave me an offer with SEO, with Morgan Stanley, who apparently placed me in their top 2 from SEO.

Walked out the middle of a lecture to return the call, but it was definitely worth it!
Wow congratulation Nizima that excellent news for you then is that how they are giving out offers thats a bit strange....
Reply 482
Nimiza
Krishna called me today and gave me an offer with SEO, with Morgan Stanley, who apparently placed me in their top 2 from SEO.

Walked out the middle of a lecture to return the call, but it was definitely worth it!

wow,congratulations! i am so stressed out just waiting for a response, i have been checking my emails every min! what time did they call you?
anyone got anything for IBD?
Reply 484
Thanks for the congratz guys.

My division of choice is Sales. And they called me at about 5:30 yesterday afternoon.
Reply 485
20mins left today, there's still hope yet :biggrin:
Reply 486
still no news yet. im assuming its a no for the rest of us!
Reply 487
amiere
still no news yet. im assuming its a no for the rest of us!

very annoying after all the hard work that was put in... but cant really do anything, can we
Reply 488
it is, but i dont think there is anything we can do about it.
Reply 489
Any one hear back from the technical division?
just to add some info to those that are in the depths of a bit of an information gulf I have heard of some other people getting offers from the following

MS - Sales (1 not including Nimiza)
ML - Sales (1)
Citi - IBD (1)
Reply 491
yeah looks like Tech are being a bit slow with the offers (or rejections)
Reply 492
seostattler
just to add some info to those that are in the depths of a bit of an information gulf I have heard of some other people getting offers from the following

MS - Sales (1 not including Nimiza)
ML - Sales (1)
Citi - IBD (1)

Mate did all these people hear today?
Reply 493
don't lose hope guys have some patience... we have all come really far
Reply 494
i hope you are right m.i.l. my only worry is that they told us that theyd get back to us by the end of last week or beginning of this week. its now the end of this week. so im guessing theyve made all their offers via phone calls already and they might send a mass email to the rest saying youre not successful. but i hope you are right m.i.l.
Well im pretty sure that not all offers are made by phone calls. Only those where people were preferenced by banks. I know a guy who got onto SEO last year and he was told to accept SEO before being told which bank he was working at.

Dont lose hope
Reply 496
liking the positive flow in this thread, can people keep us posted please even if its a rejection,

thankyou guys
M.I.L
Mate did all these people hear today?

Of the sales people one heard yesterday (MS) the other heard today (ML), the IBD Im uncertain of...
Reply 498
No news today?
nope

Latest

Trending

Trending