The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
cabbaman98
I think someone posts on efests :eek:

:eek: What's your name on Efests?
Flossy_
i'm really bummed that early birds for reading are only avaliable with coach packages

thats gonna cost like 210 quid or something

I'm sure it's a mistake, or will change don't worry.

If not, then bums to them.
Reply 482
cabbaman98
I'm sure it's a mistake, or will change don't worry.

If not, then bums to them.

it that true? I got an early bird for Leeds and just got a regular weekend w/ camping ticket.
rossg
:eek: What's your name on Efests?

fat_man_joe :wink:

Don't ask why lol.
Reply 484
cabbaman98
fat_man_joe :wink:

Don't ask why lol.

Oh yeh! I've seen you around.

I'm Rossg123
rossg
Oh yeh! I've seen you around.

I'm Rossg123

Yeah same to you dude. Including the poster.
You think the original one posted is a fake or not?
Reply 486
cabbaman98
Yeah same to you dude. Including the poster.
You think the original one posted is a fake or not?

Fake. It's in the fake poster thread on the Reading Forums, but I reckon it's a very realistic lineup.
Ah I see. Some people were saying hwo it actually could be true, just seem fake.
But fair enough, it does look feasible and I wouldn't be too unhappy if it was true.
Reply 488
cabbaman98
Ah I see. Some people were saying hwo it actually could be true, just seem fake.
But fair enough, it does look feasible and I wouldn't be too unhappy if it was true.

Yeh I really would like Arctic Monkeys, Kol and especially RADIOHEAD, but it would be nice to have a surprise when they announce on tuesday.
Reply 489
Heh, Efests sucks. Offical forums ftw :wink:
Reply 490
Reue
Heh, Efests sucks. Offical forums ftw :wink:

I'm on them aswell haha. I prefer Efests because the administrator has alot of sources etc and can give information about the lineup and other festival related stuff away etc. They are obviously more reluctant to give secretive information away on the official forums.
Reply 491
rossg
I'm on them aswell haha. I prefer Efests because the administrator has alot of sources etc and can give information about the lineup and other festival related stuff away etc. They are obviously more reluctant to give secretive information away on the official forums.

That is true, but the offical forums does get more 'secret' info, just arnt allowed to share it with the general public so you need to have access to the restricted forums to get any good stuff :wink:
Reply 492
Reue
That is true, but the offical forums does get more 'secret' info, just arnt allowed to share it with the general public so you need to have access to the restricted forums to get any good stuff :wink:

I suppose haha. Hope they announce Radiohead on tuesday. I won't stop jumping up and down 'til August if they do!
Reply 493
rossg
I suppose haha. Hope they announce Radiohead on tuesday. I won't stop jumping up and down 'til August if they do!

Monday, don't go missing it now!
Reply 494
Flossy_
Monday, don't go missing it now!

I thought it was monday, then someone managed to persuade me it was tuesday haha. But now i think about it 30th is monday. thanks. Oh well, i wouldnt've missed much as ive already got my ticket!
i'm confused,i heard no early entry tickets were being sold? i bought an early entry ticket in the pre-sale last year will it still work ? :confused:
Reply 496
eddymaine
i'm confused,i heard no early entry tickets were being sold? i bought an early entry ticket in the pre-sale last year will it still work ? :confused:

So did I, bought one in August with my camping ticke. I think you may have misheard. They are not selling them on the door, I think is the message.
Reply 497
rossg
So did I, bought one in August with my camping ticke. I think you may have misheard. They are not selling them on the door, I think is the message.

As far as I understand - Early entry will be on sale (seperatly) when the main batch goes on sale, however they will not be on sale on the door as with previous years.
I've finally made my mind up, I'm going for it. Just hope the line ups worth the expense.
Reply 499
Echolife
I've finally made my mind up, I'm going for it. Just hope the line ups worth the expense.

The lineup will be announced shortly before tickets go on sale.

Latest