I think someone posts on efests :eek:
:eek: What's your name on Efests?
cabbaman98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Flossy_)
i'm really bummed that early birds for reading are only avaliable with coach packages

thats gonna cost like 210 quid or something
I'm sure it's a mistake, or will change don't worry.

If not, then bums to them.
rossg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cabbaman98)
I'm sure it's a mistake, or will change don't worry.

If not, then bums to them.
it that true? I got an early bird for Leeds and just got a regular weekend w/ camping ticket.
cabbaman98
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by rossg)
:eek: What's your name on Efests?
fat_man_joe

Don't ask why lol.
rossg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
fat_man_joe

Don't ask why lol.
Oh yeh! I've seen you around.

I'm Rossg123
cabbaman98
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by rossg)
Oh yeh! I've seen you around.

I'm Rossg123
Yeah same to you dude. Including the poster.
You think the original one posted is a fake or not?
rossg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah same to you dude. Including the poster.
You think the original one posted is a fake or not?
Fake. It's in the fake poster thread on the Reading Forums, but I reckon it's a very realistic lineup.
cabbaman98
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ah I see. Some people were saying hwo it actually could be true, just seem fake.
But fair enough, it does look feasible and I wouldn't be too unhappy if it was true.
rossg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ah I see. Some people were saying hwo it actually could be true, just seem fake.
But fair enough, it does look feasible and I wouldn't be too unhappy if it was true.
Yeh I really would like Arctic Monkeys, Kol and especially RADIOHEAD, but it would be nice to have a surprise when they announce on tuesday.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Heh, Efests sucks. Offical forums ftw
rossg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
Heh, Efests sucks. Offical forums ftw
I'm on them aswell haha. I prefer Efests because the administrator has alot of sources etc and can give information about the lineup and other festival related stuff away etc. They are obviously more reluctant to give secretive information away on the official forums.
Reue
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by rossg)
I'm on them aswell haha. I prefer Efests because the administrator has alot of sources etc and can give information about the lineup and other festival related stuff away etc. They are obviously more reluctant to give secretive information away on the official forums.
That is true, but the offical forums does get more 'secret' info, just arnt allowed to share it with the general public so you need to have access to the restricted forums to get any good stuff
rossg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
That is true, but the offical forums does get more 'secret' info, just arnt allowed to share it with the general public so you need to have access to the restricted forums to get any good stuff
I suppose haha. Hope they announce Radiohead on tuesday. I won't stop jumping up and down 'til August if they do!
Flossy_
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by rossg)
I suppose haha. Hope they announce Radiohead on tuesday. I won't stop jumping up and down 'til August if they do!
Monday, don't go missing it now!
rossg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Flossy_)
Monday, don't go missing it now!
I thought it was monday, then someone managed to persuade me it was tuesday haha. But now i think about it 30th is monday. thanks. Oh well, i wouldnt've missed much as ive already got my ticket!
eddymaine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i'm confused,i heard no early entry tickets were being sold? i bought an early entry ticket in the pre-sale last year will it still work ? :confused:
rossg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by eddymaine)
i'm confused,i heard no early entry tickets were being sold? i bought an early entry ticket in the pre-sale last year will it still work ? :confused:
So did I, bought one in August with my camping ticke. I think you may have misheard. They are not selling them on the door, I think is the message.
Reue
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by rossg)
So did I, bought one in August with my camping ticke. I think you may have misheard. They are not selling them on the door, I think is the message.
As far as I understand - Early entry will be on sale (seperatly) when the main batch goes on sale, however they will not be on sale on the door as with previous years.
Echolife
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've finally made my mind up, I'm going for it. Just hope the line ups worth the expense.
rossg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Echolife)
I've finally made my mind up, I'm going for it. Just hope the line ups worth the expense.
The lineup will be announced shortly before tickets go on sale.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (10)
38.46%
No (16)
61.54%

Watched Threads