I haven't :p:
    I think we can change this. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Neither have I in fact

(Original post by Pedrobear)
    but the teaa, the teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea :gah:

dare me to text her anyways? :gah: :gah: she said not to. arghhhhgh. i didn't even WANT to go out tonight, ************

namedeprived: ME NEITHER. i NEVER drink i hate it. this is problay the 3rd time in my life ive been 'out' drinking. it's horrible.
    I would leave the texting for tonight. Tea is always good, it's the first thing my mum makes me when I occasionally stumble in drunk. :p: You drank quite a lot tonight? Don't try and drink like its the end of the world; casual drinking. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    This thread moves too fast!
    The posting frequency's halved from earlier this evening. We were doing 6/min, we're down to 2 or 3 now.

ReputationRep:
    but the teaa, the teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea :gah:
    The tea will make you more dehydrated = hangover in the morning ho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    Neither have I in fact
    :teeth:

dare me to text her anyways?
    This is a terrible idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I have like 11 tabs open. It's too fast for me.
    You just need... lightning fingers. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Poor show, you need to have your undivided attention on this thread.

how did you keep your balance?!? :bubbles: i can hardly stand up straight
    You can do pretty odd things when drunk. :p: Usually, after my happy haze, I get this dreadful sense of being sentimental.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    O.O

I'm gay, but only for furries :coma:
    :zomg:

I can't find my drunk batherings. Bex will probably remember, I was papped out of a party and then I walked home in the cold with 1 shoe...and came on here :awesome: I miss that shoe :sad:

ReputationRep:
    One day perhaps...I'll drown my sorrows at exam time. :p:

I actually have never been drunk! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    I would leave the texting for tonight. Tea is always good, it's the first thing my mum makes me when I occasionally stumble in drunk. :p: You drank quite a lot tonight? Don't try and drink like its the end of the world; casual drinking. :yep:
    :gah:

yes...

after 2nd glass of vodka she turned to me and said

'stop drinking. i mean it.'

emphasiso n MEAN IT

then steph's mum came in and asked if we wanted more drinks

POLITELY i could not decline. had some more. some more. some more. too much more.

stayedi n the kitchen with her (mum) for aou 25 mins. declared my undying love, stated how much i knew i'd ****** up (still aware of this), she was comforting but had no idea REALLY. and yeeahhh

i jsut remmber peeing a LOT. like... loads. there was some guy in the toilet and i started banging the door.. turned out he was in crutches. no wonder he took ages. poor guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Order some flowers tomorrow morning. Don't put your name on it, no message. Have them delivered to her house.

Heart melts

Problem solved
    flowers and hot air balloon. i am sorted with ape. i love you man.. thanksx :gah:

:gah:

yes...

after 2nd glass of vodka she turned to me and said

'stop drinking. i mean it.'

emphasiso n MEAN IT

then steph's mum came in and asked if we wanted more drinks

POLITELY i could not decline. had some more. some more. some more. too much more.

stayedi n the kitchen with her (mum) for aou 25 mins. declared my undying love, stated how much i knew i'd ****** up (still aware of this), she was comforting but had no idea REALLY. and yeeahhh

i jsut remmber peeing a LOT. like... loads. there was some guy in the toilet and i started banging the door.. turned out he was in crutches. no wonder he took ages. poor guy
    A curse of being drunk. Oh poor guy. :p: I used to be the same, not declining drinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    This is nothing, compared to our first thread and then on exam morning...now that was hellish!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    I actually have never been drunk! :o:
    It's quite a nice feeling, and I like that I can be very sociable then (doing daft stuff like offering to buy random groups of girls drinks and stuff that I'd never do sober :p:). On the other hand, it's easy to regret it when you sober up...

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Order some flowers tomorrow morning. Don't put your name on it, no message. Have them delivered to her house.

Heart melts

Problem solved
    Funny thing is, I've actually done this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    This is nothing, compared to our first thread and then on exam morning...now that was hellish!!
    Yeah. I stayed up all night on that.

:nopity:

ReputationRep:
    It's quite a nice feeling, and I like that I can be very sociable then (doing daft stuff like offering to buy random groups of girls drinks and stuff that I'd never do sober :p:). On the other hand, it's easy to regret it when you sober up...
    I'm so curious to see what you look like now.

Sure you're not talking about tipsy? :p: I like being tipsy, don't like being drunk though, I regret it too much.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.