Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einstein007)

I am in the exact same situation as you! Soo i realllyyy feel for you, i really do, i know what ur going through. Best of luck on your results, inshaAllah you'll smash em all ;D
    Let me know how u do! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol asian parents do put that pressure on us but sometimes im actually glad they do (i know im weird)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    With just over 4 days I'd like to wish everyone good luck!

(I'll probably do this everyday until results but you know, every little helps and all that...)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck to you too! And btw according to my records, there's only 3 days, 9 hours and 12 minutes left, just saying Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimzii)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

lol asian parents do put that pressure on us but sometimes im actually glad they do (i know im weird)
    Lol that is acc very weird! And hey im from bham as well, js

ReputationRep:
    Lol that is acc very weird! And hey im from bham as well, js
    lol yhh my friends consider me to be worse than their parents sometimes and yayy bham is awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to you too! And btw according to my records, there's only 3 days, 9 hours and 12 minutes left, just saying Lol.
    With just over three days then* :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimzii)
    lol yhh my friends consider me to be worse than their parents sometimes and yayy bham is awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol u must be extreme if they consider u to be worse than A parent, let alone asian parents lmao! And yeahh aha bham rules, which college u going to may i ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatz07)
    I feel so depressed tbh...
    Chin up! What's wrong?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatz07)
    I feel so depressed tbh...

why so?

ReputationRep:
    Lol u must be extreme if they consider u to be worse than A parent, let alone asian parents lmao! And yeahh aha bham rules, which college u going to may i ask?
    yesss im defo extreme lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, do results exceed expectations or go below expectations generally?

ReputationRep:
    I've been too occupied with the Year 12 thread to post on this today but 3 DAYS!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avor)
    Just wondering, do results exceed expectations or go below expectations generally?
    I imagine most the time they're below expectations because people hope for the best. But then again a lot of people are pessimistic.

ReputationRep:
    Smoke some of the finest herbs a man can ever dream of, its called purple haze! Ooooo its gurd. Lol only joking, hire a hooker. No, no maybe not, im starting to run wild with my imagination for some reason. And dont worry dude, 'everything is ok in the end, if it isnt ok, then it isnt the end.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hugo13)
    Smoke some of the finest herbs a man can ever dream of, its called purple haze! Ooooo its gurd. Lol only joking, hire a hooker. No, no maybe not, im starting to run wild with my imagination for some reason. And dont worry dude, 'everything is ok in the end, if it isnt ok, then it isnt the end.'
    OK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benathletics)
    I found the physical geography paper a lot easier than the human geography paper! One question in the human paper was silly... it went something like 'List 2 external factors that will affect tourism' what did you do for that? (if you remember.) If my memory serves me well I put weather and advertisements. Also, the case study about a country whose development has been hindered by a natural hazard was a stupid question!
    For the two external factors I put exchange rates and terrorism

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry guys when i was getting my GCSE results i was very scared too but when you have worked hard it will really pay off don't worry and i wish everyone the best of luck on the 22nd and don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avor)
    OK
    If u dont want my help then why did u even post it in tsr? If u answer in that manner (sarcastically) noone will want to help you. I made a joke simply to cheer you up as it normally works when people are stressed. Good luck to you, im certain youll get what u deserve, that is; NOT MUCH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mascot of NI)
    All my results are with CCEA. What subjects did you do?
    umm.. i did
    Add.maths, english, drama, art, D.A science, Geography, Spanish all in CCEA, and R.E with AQA.
    What about you?

Is there anyone else in year 10 who can't retake the sciences due to the midway switch from modular to linear?? I'm so annoyed because I know I'm borderline between two grades and I would feel so much better of I got a mid A or a mid B rather than two or three UMS off an A* or an A...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear god the more I think about my exams, the more I feel that I've failed everything. I'm not that concerned with the other subjects that I won't be taking for A-levels but I still think that I haven't done well in the ones I am taking like Biology and Chemistry. Luckily I'm confident about Maths but that's about it... I'm dearly hoping that my unit 1 scores and CA scores in the sciences can pull me up.

I feel more stressed that I won't be able to get back into my school... apparently every year there's a few who get kicked out. I hope to god that I'm not one of those.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.