Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    Do grade boundaries and Mark scheme get released at the same time?
    Edexcel published their mark schemes already and AQA only releases theirs two/three months after the results come out. I'm not sure about the other exam boards, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    They have a select few actually, it's pot luck as to whether they'll give them to you :ahee:
    I just wish the guy who posted that had used his noodle before believing what they said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PythianLegume)
    I just wish the guy who posted that had used his noodle before believing what they said.
    :rofl: he actually believed it? What has come of this world...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potential Medic)
    Edexcel published their mark schemes already and AQA only releases theirs two/three months after the results come out. I'm not sure about the other exam boards, sorry.
    Edexcel have not published mark schemes. Some were leaked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    :rofl: he actually believed it? What has come of this world...
    Maybe he was high on pot. Or maybe someone at the company guessed a UCAS password by pot luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatScienceGuy)
    How are you finding the UKCAT ??
    It's OK I guess. The new Verbal Reasoning questions are killing me though. I think I'm in love with the Abstract Reasoning. The other two are somewhere in the middle. Are you doing the UKCAT, too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparky:))
    Don't worry you tried your best and i'm sure they know that too. For me it's my teachers that I don't want to let down, and the scary thing is, is that when I walk in to pick up the grades they will probably already know them. Good Luck
    I'm the same as you, my parents know I've done my best and will support me no matter what but I hate the walk in the morning past the teachers who already know and then if its gone bad I don't want to disappoint them when they believed and helped me to do well :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rm.xo)
    Same! But I've already got ABBB so I just need to get one of my B's upto an A. Where do you want to go and to do what?
    We've spoken before, I remember on the BIOL1 thread I think.

I only put Reading as my firm and I have no insurance choice :nah:.

I'll be doing Pharmacy hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    so is OCR grade boundaries out midnight tonite and AQA at 8 in the morning ?

ReputationRep:
    So calm today for some reason. Most definitely the calm before the storm, ie, I'm going to wake up having a panic attack tomorrow and stay wide awake until track goes live, only to find out that there's been a delay with my application updating. Its meant to happen really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unashamed Geek)
    There aren't enough CCEA people on here so all are welcome

Physics AS1 isn't really scaled either.

C4 was annoying with wording at parts but I didn't find it too bad. Functions I always worry about though. S1 isn't really scaled too much either.

What are you wanting to do and where next year?
    Hoping to do Maths and Computer Science at Queens. Need the A in Maths though so I won't have my heart set on anything until Thursday! You?

Would really love to get an A* in Geography as no one in my school has ever attained it!

ReputationRep:
    waiting for this thread to explode on Thursday morning Good luck to everybody

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel have not published mark schemes. Some were leaked.
    Oh yeah, sorry about that.

ReputationRep:
    Monitor track and grade boundaries:

Use the Page Monitor extension for Chrome. You can set a time interval to monitor any changes to a page then set a custom alert to sound. I've set mine as a siren, loud. You can also monitor as many pages as you like.
    This sounds like an advert

EDIT:
    Grade boundary pages that you can monitor:
    AQA, AQA 2 (unlikely to register)
    EDEXCEL, EDEXCEL 2
    OCR, OCR 2

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he was high on pot. Or maybe someone at the company guessed a UCAS password by pot luck.
    I have used pot luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adi19956)
    Monitor track and grade boundaries:

Use the Page Monitor extension for Chrome. You can set a time interval to monitor any changes to a page then set a custom alert to sound. I've set mine as a siren, loud. You can also monitor as many pages as you like.
    This sounds like an advert
    Can I have the website for edexcel grade boundaries. Don't think I have the right one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potential Medic)
    It's OK I guess. The new Verbal Reasoning questions are killing me though. I think I'm in love with the Abstract Reasoning. The other two are somewhere in the middle. Are you doing the UKCAT, too?
    Yeah, mine is on the 23rd of August

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDanny 117)
    Hoping to do Maths and Computer Science at Queens. Need the A in Maths though so I won't have my heart set on anything until Thursday! You?

Would really love to get an A* in Geography as no one in my school has ever attained it!
    Nice. I am still not sure whether I want to do theoretical physics or maths yet, but at Queens as well

I would be happy with a B in geography after how I messed up one of the exams My other targets are high though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    Do grade boundaries and Mark scheme get released at the same time?
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/auq70mz9s96az/June_2013 Edexcel Mark Schemes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    We've spoken before, I remember on the BIOL1 thread I think.

I only put Reading as my firm and I have no insurance choice :nah:.

I'll be doing Pharmacy hopefully.
    Yeah, it was
    I remember now! Are you confidant you've got the grades?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.