Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Bit like I was when you lost to Swansea last week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    [IMG]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r561/justbringit*****/photo-2.gif[/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    so just to check guys, was that second goal offside?

no joke, just wanna confirm...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Same old Arsenal. Play any half decent team and they look so clueless.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    I'm just sitting on my armchair laughing to myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    This thread gorn be gud today

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did we tease you about Swansea? Wtf man ur so rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    so just to check guys, was that second goal offside?

no joke, just wanna confirm...
    Yeah he was slightly off.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kashman117)
    If this is how we play for the rest of the season it's another 4th place finish for the gunners
    On this showing even 4th will flatter them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Fabregas to score a hattrick :lol: and yeah its at Stamford Bridge.
    That match isn't till October.. What makes you think it's next?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely hopeless, different players same result. Basically Wenger has been tactically diabolical away from home against decent teams in the prem for ages.

ReputationRep:
    Ozil on the wings to compensate for Wilshere who offers **** all anyway

40m in the bin

Play him behind Sanchez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Yeah he was slightly off.
    was counting on a peggles rant tbh.

ReputationRep:
    So, another big game. Arsenal play away to their big four rival.

Average cross is whipped in to the far post, and Mesut Oezil CBAs to track him. A fullback scores a header lmao. He completely just can't be bothered to even pretend like he cares.

Further on in the game, Ozil plays a nothing ball, it's cleared and Everton counter-attack and score.

Where are the Ozil Apologist Brigade? Where's qua? Where's 419? Where's Peggles, where's Pete_91, where's Zurich?

Where are the excuses? Where is the 'he needs runners in the team'? Where is 'he's still adapting to the league'?

When will you face up to the fact that your 'star' player is an unmotivated disgrace, an outright liability and effectively an opposition player whenever any semblance of pressure is put upon him?

Mesut Oezil typifies Arsenal Football Club. All nice and fancy and tippy tappy against the crap teams, but under pressure a complete embarrassing shambles. Year after year. Year after ****ing year. Disgraceful. Kmt Arsenal, spineless, abysmal football club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    On this showing even 4th will flatter them.

can't say otherwise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Did we tease you about Swansea? Wtf man ur so rude.
    Tbh the fact Ozil let coleman run through for the first one, absolutely kills me.

Overall, you guys are playing terribly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    That match isn't till October.. What makes you think it's next?
    Yeah corrected it. I don't know what I was seeing :lol:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    was counting on a peggles rant tbh.
    She's pretty butthurt atm so don't lose hope just yet.

ReputationRep:
    tbf, we're playing our second choice LB (who sucks), third choice CB (who only started playing in that position 3 weeks ago), and debuchy (who just sucks). Not surprised that they're all over the place.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I wanna bash that ****ing Lukaku in his ****ing face. It's not even cos of this game he just pisses me so much. On and off the ****ing pitch. ****.

ReputationRep:
    Why oh why does Wenger persist with a ****ing playmaker at LW?

ReputationRep:
    Kind of wishing I'd watched this now rather than the BVB game (which is dreadful btw). Bit too early to write a team off performance wise before the halfway point I would think, the result might be gone but AW might be able to get a second half out of them.

(Original post by e aí rapaz)
    tbf
    Beautiful sig btw, the top one is just awesome. He's one of my all time favs. Got a Mayweather pull counter I keep meaning to put in mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yesss I diddd)
    So, another big game. Arsenal play away to their big four rival.

Average cross is whipped in to the far post, and Mesut Oezil CBAs to track him. A fullback scores a header lmao. He completely just can't be bothered to even pretend like he cares.

Further on in the game, Ozil plays a nothing ball, it's cleared and Everton counter-attack and score.

Where are the Ozil Apologist Brigade? Where's qua? Where's 419? Where's Peggles, where's Pete_91, where's Zurich?

Where are the excuses? Where is the 'he needs runners in the team'? Where is 'he's still adapting to the league'?

When will you face up to the fact that your 'star' player is an unmotivated disgrace, an outright liability and effectively an opposition player whenever any semblance of pressure is put upon him?

Mesut Oezil typifies Arsenal Football Club. All nice and fancy and tippy tappy against the crap teams, but under pressure a complete embarrassing shambles. Year after year. Year after ****ing year. Disgraceful. Kmt Arsenal, spineless, abysmal football club.
    DIM.

Ozil can be quality, but he doesn't show it enough to justify being so poor defensively.
    it's pretty funny.

(Original post by e aí rapaz)
    tbf, we're playing our second choice LB (who sucks), third choice CB (who only started playing in that position 3 weeks ago), and debuchy (who just sucks). Not surprised that they're all over the place.
    but naismith doe...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.