Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Worried about STEP results..can't stop thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I feel better now but yeah...it's not great :P
    Good.
    Do you get those feelings often?
    The thing i hate most, with me anyway, is that i can be feeling contented at the start of the day, but by the end i might feel a bit down. My emotions are really sporadic, and its irritating.

ReputationRep:
    Last few days have been a bit iffy, including now. I want my mood to be like how it has been over the last few weeks :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Good.
    Do you get those feelings often?
    The thing i hate most, with me anyway, is that i can be feeling contented at the start of the day, but by the end i might feel a bit down. My emotions are really sporadic, and its irritating.
    I haven't been like this for a while but my mood can be a bit inconsistent...I can sort of relate, I tend to think on life at night and sometimes get a bit down
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    ****. Knackered. Give me tickets to Antarctica

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sad and sleepy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthesun)
    Sad and sleepy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you sad? What's wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    ****. Knackered. Give me tickets to Antarctica

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good news for you: apparently it's going to rain tomorrow. Bad news for me and my pre planned picnic however.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Good news for you: apparently it's going to rain tomorrow. Bad news for me and my pre planned picnic however.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hallelujah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    crap and tired lol

ReputationRep:
    Quite happy and light, I've waited a long time for this moment
    Wish I had gone to sleep earlier tho

ReputationRep:
    I am also feeling mixed emotions. I'm so confused? Anyone want to answer any of my posts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CSL123)
    I am also feeling mixed emotions. I'm so confused? Anyone want to answer any of my posts?
    What are you confused about?

ReputationRep:
    What are you confused about?
    They're confused because there's panic on the streets of London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    They're confused because there's panic on the streets of London.
    Hang the DJ then
    Perhaps the music that they constantly play, says nothing to them about their life.

ReputationRep:
    Hang the DJ then
    Perhaps the music that they constantly play, says nothing to them about their life.
    Always seemed a bit of an overreaction, that. Maybe they could write a letter to a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg explaining their predicament.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    Always seemed a bit of an overreaction, that. Maybe they could write a letter to a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg explaining their predicament.
    But what difference does it make? I don't think it'll do any good, because I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving and after all, England is theirs and it owes them a living...

ReputationRep:
    Scared and Tired~

Just saw a spider in my room :woo:, tried killing it with perfume and it was just moving so fast then I slammed a revision guide on top it it. Jumped on top of my revision guide to make sure it was at least partially dead. The spider is currently lying under my guide...I'm hoping its going to remain right there until a member of my family can remove it for me. Also had to change all my sheets rn bc spiders just *shudders* which is just exhausting in itself.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I apologise to all the spider lovers out there but s/he had it coming. :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Scared and Tired~

Just saw a spider in my room :woo:, tried killing it with perfume and it was just moving so fast then I slammed a revision guide on top it it. Jumped on top of my revision guide to make sure it was at least partially dead. The spider is currently lying under my guide...I'm hoping its going to remain right there until a member of my family can remove it for me. Also had to change all my sheets rn bc spiders just *shudders* which is just exhausting in itself.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I apologise to all the spider lovers out there but s/he had it coming. :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    5000th post in this thread though. That must improve your mood somewhat, straight up ballin' it.

ReputationRep:
    But what difference does it make? I don't think it'll do any good, because I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving and after all, England is theirs and it owes them a living...
    Hahaha. One of my favourites, I have to say.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.