(Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Disturbing pic...
    It's making my ribs hurt

ReputationRep:
    Lol at Shed End being top poster in this thread
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The election process was corrupt as **** tbh, it wasn't just Arsenal who benefitted from that.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I couldn't give a **** what happened in football 100 years ago anyway. Might as well be talking with a bunch of Aston Villa fans.

ReputationRep:
    I said months, no years ago, that you wouldn't seriously challenge for the league until Wenger started being more cuthroat and bought a world class keeper. Despite all the wumming from yesterday I still expect you to put up a tough fight. Now he's done that seems most people agree with what I was saying.

Been calling out Moh since October 2013. Partly because im #obsessed, but also because i've always known his pretentious style of spewing out cherry-picked (and incorrect) facts would fool the gimps around him - and Arsenal fans with the intellectual capacity of a potato who watch aftv and soak up what he says. After yesterday, seems even more people are starting to realise that. There must be a point in someone's life where they realise things may not be going to plan when you're stood outside a stadium in your replica shirt shouting at other middle aged men in replica shirts and telling them to "talk about net spend".

My final prediction/conclusion/gaurentee is that Arsenal won't win the Premier League/Champions League while Wenger is in charge.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    My final prediction/conclusion/gaurentee is that Arsenal won't win the Premier League/Champions League while Wenger is in charge.
    Most Arsenal fans would agree with you there. Your squad is good enough, but is the manager? I'm not convinced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Lol at Shed End being top poster in this thread
    Post the list mate

(Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Honestly I couldn't give a **** what happened in football 100 years ago anyway. Might as well be talking with a bunch of Aston Villa fans.
    Of course you say that, because you're still good now, but when you've been through hard times you need to look back to the good times to give you hope to recapture that glory again.

ReputationRep:
    Held that opinion for a while now. We're never going to push on and become a real dominant force in England and Europe under Wenger. Sad but true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Held that opinion for a while now. We're never going to push on and become a real dominant force in England and Europe under Wenger. Sad but true.
    When was the last time an English club was a dominant force in England let alone Europe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    When was the last time an English club was a dominant force in England let alone Europe?
    United under SAF probably. It's a weak argument though. Just because no team is dominant at the moment doesn't mean we should just accept what we are and be content with it. If anything it means it's an opportune time for us to push on and become that dominant team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    United under SAF probably. It's a weak argument though. Just because no team is dominant at the moment doesn't mean we should just accept what we are and be content with it. If anything it means it's an opportune time for us to push on and become that dominant team.
    Point was another manager doesn't necessary guarantee success. The fact that Chelsea, United, Liverpool and City with all they're spending hasn't really brought them dominance says alot. It means Arsenal have to be extra diligent in player development, training, management and tactics.

At least with Wenger we have a stability and a solid infrastructure we keep improving on . There have been signs of growth on and off the pitch at the club in many areas which give me hope the club can be successful regardless of who is in charge .

We'll see how this season goes I guess. We're more than capable of winning the league if the players wake up and start repaying Wenger.

ReputationRep:
    City's 3-0 win makes arsenal not bottom of the league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    City's 3-0 win makes arsenal not bottom of the league
    :rofl: so true
    But it is only the start of the season so tiny errors are allowed to be made

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Palace away is going to be an interesting one, if we drop points there (which is likely)....fuaarrck me things could get ugly quick.

Inb4 draw to palace
    Inb4 loss to liverpool
    Inb4 #WengerOut surpasses it's previous peaks on trends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Palace away is going to be an interesting one, if we drop points there (which is likely)....fuaarrck me things could get ugly quick.

Inb4 draw to palace
    Inb4 loss to liverpool
    Inb4 #WengerOut surpasses it's previous peaks on trends
    I won't be surprised if we lose. Palace are a very strong team, they will make chances especially with their pace and dead ball skills.

A win would be a great result and put behind us West Ham's result.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Manchester United 2006-11

Brb 3 CL finals in 4 years
    Brb unbeaten in CL for 2 years
    Brb 3 straight titles (and it would have been 5 were it not for a Drogba offside goal being incorrectly given)
    Brb 3 League Cups in 5 years
    Brb 14 Premier League games without conceding a goal

You won't see an English club doing any of those things again any time soon.

ReputationRep:
    If Zaha plays like he did in the previous Monreal/Bellerin will suffer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Manchester United 2006-11

Brb 3 CL finals in 4 years
    Brb unbeaten in CL for 2 years
    Brb 3 straight titles (and it would have been 5 were it not for a Drogba offside goal being incorrectly given)
    Brb 3 League Cups in 5 years
    Brb 14 Premier League games without conceding a goal

You won't see an English club doing any of those things again any time soon.
    Where did you go all those times?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Where did you go all those times?
    Watching Leeds struggle to get out of a league containing Stockport County and Hereford

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.