Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really hope we win tomorrow, it'll be the best birthday present.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    I really hope we win tomorrow, it'll be the best birthday present.
    Happy Birthday kid. Can finally start learning to drive, eh

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, win tomorrow and you qualify for Europa right? Huge incentive for a club like Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Tbh, win tomorrow and you qualify for Europa right? Huge incentive for a club like Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Win tomorrow and we lift a trophy, you may remember what one of those is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SentryE3D)
    Happy Birthday kid. Can finally start learning to drive, eh
    Not my bday yet (an hour to go but who's counting eh?), but thanks. Lol it's the end of my teens mate. Been learning to drive on and off for the past few years. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Not my bday yet (an hour to go but who's counting eh?), but thanks. Lol it's the end of my teens mate. Been learning to drive on and off for the past few years. :lol:
    Standby for the inevitable crisis that comes when leaving the teen years. Its like all of the sudden being an adult becomes real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Win tomorrow and we lift a trophy, you may remember what one of those is.
    I certainly do. Its only been 3 years since we won the PL. Amazing feeling, how was it for you when Liverpool won it?

Anyways all jokes aside, I hope tomorrow is an open and entertaining final. Would help me feel better after we get destroyed by Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it's the end of my teens
    O rly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SentryE3D)
    Standby for the inevitable crisis that comes when leaving the teen years. Its like all of the sudden being an adult becomes real
    I had that crisis last night, so weird entering my 20s. As a kid I imagined, I'd be happily married with a kid or two and living in a big house by the end of my 20s. I'm nowhere near ready to be an adult, I still feel and look like a 12 year old ffs.

(Original post by Lúcio)
    O rly?
    Yes rly. Be quiet otherwise I'll cut you *****.

ReputationRep:
    Yes rly. Be quiet otherwise I'll cut you *****.
    Somebody's feisty in their old age

Seriously happy birthday though man
    Let's pray to the Gods that we win today or at least put on a good showing

ReputationRep:
    City will win today, Aguero with the goals. I think the City midfield will over run you and Raheem will have a good game.

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember the last time that we didn't dominate City's midfield tbh. Maybe for 20 minutes in May 2014
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mignolet, Clyne, Lucas, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Milner, Firmino, Coutinho, Sturridge

Subs: Bogdan, Toure, Benteke, Lallana, Allen, Origi, Flanagan

Unchanged XI I think.

ReputationRep:
    We're out this side narrowly beat augsburg with a penalty. lucas at cb? when we have Toure, Caulker, Lovren and Skrtel lol. If BR did this you'd all complain.

ReputationRep:
    also this rashford kid will tear us apart in the europa, no cl next season.

ReputationRep:
    The only positive is Callabero is starting.
    Aside from that, City outclass us in every position.

We do tend to play really well vs City but I can't see them bottling it in a final.

ReputationRep:
    Prepare your anus, we're coming *****. Now hopefully you lot lose to City (would prefer City to win it) and this'll be a good day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Prepare your anus, we're coming *****. Now hopefully you lot lose to City (would prefer City to win it) and this'll be a good day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Normally I bet on cup finals but I have a rule of never doing so in a Liverpool game.

Don't like betting on us because it's s double whammy if we lose, don't like betting against us because it doesn't feel right as a Liverpool supporter.

ReputationRep:
    Questionable decision to start Lucas ahead of Toure. Would of rather have him in midfield tbh.

Hope we give it a good go.

ReputationRep:
    Cant understand why Lucas is starting at CB over Toure

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.