Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    No. You aren't .
    What do you think is going to come up then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charanjittt)
    there must be someone on here also doing ocd!
    for people who are doing ocd can you please help me with diagnoses and classifications of ocd please this is the only question i am really struggling with thank you
    I'm struggling too, although we've been told it's unlikely to come up for a FULL essay as its not as established as it is with Schizophrenia and other disorders. I'm not much help, just excited to see someone else who does OCD!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    I have ENGB3 Wednesday not even started revision will have like 6 hours to revise it all :/
    oh no im sure you'll be okay just make the most of the 6 hours and youll do well i have geo4a on thursday and litb3 on friday, and i havent started revision so :/ ah well, good luck for wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucytal)
    For media in the spec it's says we need to know positive and negative effects of computers and video games however in the textbooks they only ever talk about video games and I've never seen an exam q on computer effects. Do we need to learn about computers then or just video games?
    Anyone??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucytal)
    Anyone??
    i learn computers because it was in my textbook briefly, i think i have notes but idk if theyre actually needed. but it is on the spec so i guess it's best to be safe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMC113)
    I'm struggling too, although we've been told it's unlikely to come up for a FULL essay as its not as established as it is with Schizophrenia and other disorders. I'm not much help, just excited to see someone else who does OCD!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh so it can't come up as a 24 mark question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daisy May)
    What do you think is going to come up then?
    I'm not making predictions just revise everything.

ReputationRep:
    IMPORTANT Q: how do you know which significant level to choose? Is it always just 0.05

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violetvictorious)
    IMPORTANT Q: how do you know which significant level to choose? Is it always just 0.05

Posted from TSR Mobile
    0.05 will mean it's 95% significant
    but 0.01 will mean it's 99% significant
    i always just do both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violetvictorious)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I always do both. 0.05 + 0.01

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieschofield)
    just learn 2 bc if they ask for 'explanations' then you can pick up all the marks with 2
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    what kind of questions can you get on "psychology as a science" I don't understand the textbook at all on this! could someone explain please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yung7up)
    Yeah and chem with psya4 lol havent even touched bio. Edexcel?
    Do you do SNAB then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For Psychological explanations of Schizophrenia should I use Psychodynamic and Cognitive.. or should I also add in Behavioural so I use 3 total theories?

Anyone have a A* sample essay on this questions?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how to structure issues with Diagnosis/classification of phobias?

You would be doing me a huge favour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allibay)
    Anyone know how to structure issues with Diagnosis/classification of phobias?

You would be doing me a huge favour!

Glad someone else is thinking this, I also have no idea how to go about this!!

ReputationRep:
    can someone please tell me what mark i should be aiming for on research methods topic if im aiming for an A*? i just did two past papers and got 30 on one and 29 on the other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixthformer122)
    Glad someone else is thinking this, I also have no idea how to go about this!!
    I'm dreading it. It hasn't come up since 2013 and that was only a half marker! 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellawhite4686)
    can someone please tell me what mark i should be aiming for on research methods topic if im aiming for an A*? i just did two past papers and got 30 on one and 29 on the other.
    Erm about 27.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellawhite4686)
    That's really good. An A* is roughly 23 to 25 so you're well above 👍

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.