The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
I'm thinking that since this is a muanath/feminine kaaf for the spoken to person I think we still have to pronounce the kasrah since other wise the silenced kaaf will still be referring to a male (don't quote me on it :tongue:, it is just a hunch, need to reference it though)

Y u confuse me :frown:
Original post by Zamestaneh
His language and style is sometimes too harsh, and he occasionally steps out of his lane attacking scholars or people more learned than him, thus making him less popular these days - noteably, he has attacked Sheikh Haitham Al Hadad and Yasir Qadhi, and his criticisms have hardly been valid.

Dawah man, Abu Tayymiyah and their leader/teacher Andurahman Hasan.
Original post by HAnwar
Lol where do you get these things from.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Facebook newsfeed.

Original post by h333
May Allah bless him.Ameen. this is sad, such a weird reason and then calling it "bath". At the end of the day he was just washing/cleaning himself. What is wrong with that?

I don't think she knew. Probably people seeing wudu being done for the first time.
Original post by Enginerd.
Salaam

Wa'alaykumasalaam
(edited 7 years ago)
feeling anxious inside :emo:
hope everyone is fine :yy:
Original post by fatima1998

Asalaamualaykum

Why do you feel anxious? Is everthing OK?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
Asalaamualaylum

Why do you feel anxious? Is everthing OK?

wasalam
i dunno why i am feeling anxious...i think everything is ok... struggling to go to sleep
Salaam

This is ayatollahassad/basharassad

I would like to apologise for my inexcusable behaviour over the last few weeks but more importantly i have realised the seriousness in my actions (mocking Allah and the sahaba, astagfirullah)

It was me who was making dupe accounts of other users

I will be making tauba, However i'm afraid i will be falling into the same pitfall again and i really don't want that to happen, as i can't seem to not hate islam although i know it is the truth but i dont know why (Sounds silly, i know)

Also i am asking sincerly for everyone to forgive me for my wrong doings and the fitnah i have created.

I can't do this any more! :frown:

I have tagged the relevent users who i've abused/made fun of ( again i ask for your forgiveness)

I AM NOT TROLLING

@IdeasForLife @h333 @Tawheed @HAnwar @mil88 @Leukocyte @
I'm sorry if i missed anyone out.
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam. Hope you are ok.

Alhumdulillah, yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
wasalam
i dunno why i am feeling anxious...i think everything is ok... struggling to go to sleep

Perhaps it could be a teenage mood swing where you feel down suddenly? Do you have this feeling often?
Original post by User1212
Salaam

I would like to apologise for my inexcusable behaviour over the last few weeks but more importantly i have realised the seriousness in my actions (mocking Allah and the sahaba, astagfirullah)

I will be making tauba, However i'm afraid i will be falling into the same pitfall again and i really don't want that to happen, as i can't seem to not hate islam although i know it is the truth but i dont know why (Sounds silly, i know)

Also i am asking sincerly for everyone to forgive me for my wrong doings and the fitnah i have created.

I have tagged the relevent users who i've abused/made fun of ( again i ask for your forgiveness)

I AM NOT TROLLING

Wa'alaykumasalaam.

Well it's good that you realize that you did things wrong and it's good that you feel sorry because it shows you care about Islam. Tawbah is good, don't feel hopeless of Allah's mercy.

Spoiler

It's oright I didn't care about the dupes that much. I forgive you for anything you've done to me.

I've pmed you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Perhaps it could be a teenage mood swing where you feel down suddenly? Do you have this feeling often?

Wa'alaykumasalaam.

Well it's good that you realize that you did things wrong and it's good that you feel sorry because it shows you care about Islam. Tawbah is good, don't feel hopeless of Allah's mercy.

Spoiler

It's oright I didn't care about the dupes that much. I forgive you for anything you've done to me.

I've pmed you.

Jazakallah.

Walaikum salam waRahmatullah.
I hope the anxiety settles, please let me know if I can help in any way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) narrates from the prophet (peace be upon him) : "The two rakat [of sunnah before fajr] are important than the world and all that is in it."
[In muslim and others]

Posted from TSR Mobile
wasalam

I'll PM you sis x

Salaam

I AM NOT TROLLING

Walaykum asalaam

Apologising to us isn't that important bro.

I'm happy you've realised your mistakes bc that's the big step when making tawba. The doors of tawba are always open. May Allah always keep you steadfast upon the deen and purify your heart. Ameen.

There is always a reason why anyone would feel like that towards Islam in general, these thoughts, doubts need to be said and inshaAllah removed. You just don't feel comfortable enough to tell us yet. All I'm going to say is noone will judge you, we are here to help you inshaAllah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

What's up?

Salaam

I AM NOT TROLLING

Wasalam.

Appreciate the message, JZK.

If you have any qs on Islam you can post and we can try and help you Insha Allah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam. Hope you are ok.

What do you mean? You read it. It is the explanation/interpretation of Qu'ran.

Bro i don't even know what I meant I read it back and it doesn't make sense. I was tired though, I think I was asking if you were studying it but I don't know it doesn't matter though lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4996
Facebook newsfeed.

I don't think she knew. Probably people seeing wudu being done for the first time.

Wa'alaykumasalaam

Yeah thought ao but still it is just washing yourself :redface: oh well.

Aww sis what's wrong?
Oh and I have not even replied to your pm yet.
I will talk to you over pm xx

Salaam

I AM NOT TROLLING

Wa'alaykum Assalaaam :smile:

SubhanAllah I have no words to say right now. I am truly very happy you have realised this Alhamdulillah. If you ask for forgivesness sincerely from Allah swt and repent, then who are we to not forgive? Of course you're forgiven. Please try to sincerely change for the better insha'Allah. No one will judge you, you can clear your doubts and ask questions if you want.

Appreciate the message, JZK.

May Allah forgive you, bless his mercy on you, guide you and keep you on the right path, give you what is best and increase your imaan. Ameen.

Original post by Enginerd.
Alhumdulillah, yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alhamdulillah same :smile:
Reply 4997
His language and style is sometimes too harsh, and he occasionally steps out of his lane attacking scholars or people more learned than him, thus making him less popular these days - noteably, he has attacked Sheikh Haitham Al Hadad and Yasir Qadhi, and his criticisms have hardly been valid.

Wow I have not been following properly :redface: why would he do this? Really disappointed. Some of his videos are so good.

Original post by YouHaveProblems
Bro i don't even know what I meant I read it back and it doesn't make sense. I was tired though, I think I was asking if you were studying it but I don't know.

Haha nw. Hope you are well.
Original post by h333
Why is dawah man disliked?

Basically whoever does YouTube videos and/or confront issues publicly & directly will get hate either way.
It's just now many people believe he has made a mistake and are jumping on it, he made a video about sheikh Haitham and yasir qadi and then Adnan Rashid made two big video refuting him for it where he said some harsh words about dawah man (I believe they have some history).
When people are actively looking for a mistake in someone then are given a platform to hate together via Adnan rashids video then it was easy for them as they've been given a reason to now.
People tend to forget that everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes or has conflicting opinions. It doesn't make their work bad as no matter who it is whether it's a scholar, student of knowledge, people who give dawah or the bloke from down the road they are bound to make mistakes and they're not perfect. They are so easy to jump on someone's bad things and not appreciate all their good things.

When has he occasionally refuted other people? I can only remember Yasir Qadhi and Haitham video.

Latest

Trending

Trending