(Original post by SuperDaz)
Who, me or the baby? :p:
The baby of course :p:
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
craptastic - I sleep at 12.. can't actually sleep till 2, bearing in mind I need to wake up at 3.. my body shuts off at 2:30.. soo not helpful, I don't wake up, no food and then fast throughout the day! arrgggghh... that's happened for the last 4 days now... my body is still adjusting to holiday, here and UK time lol.. well it can screwed up again.. I'm heading back in 3 days :rolleyes: :flute:
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Gah! TSR is being so boring at the moment :hmpf: Everyone's away...I'm trying to work up the required focus and concentration to hack at a few statements.
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by small&mighty)
The baby of course :p:
I dunno, I'm sure Daz could give it a run for its money :p:
red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:bebored:
small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
I dunno, I'm sure Daz could give it a run for its money :p:
Lol, I'm sticking with the baby :p:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
craptastic - I sleep at 12.. can't actually sleep till 2, bearing in mind I need to wake up at 3.. my body shuts off at 2:30.. soo not helpful, I don't wake up, no food and then fast throughout the day! arrgggghh... that's happened for the last 4 days now... my body is still adjusting to holiday, here and UK time lol.. well it can screwed up again.. I'm heading back in 3 days :rolleyes: :flute:
Is it possible to sleep during the day and just stay up and eat as you please during the night? Or is that breaking the rules :ninjagirl:
Lol, I'm sticking with the baby :p:
You're no fun
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're no fun
So I'm told!

How is everyone today?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is it possible to sleep during the day and just stay up and eat as you please during the night? Or is that breaking the rules :ninjagirl
lol, well some people actually do that surprisingly!.. over here in the middle east people basically break fast with a lotta food then have massive dinners and gatherings etc.. its quite nice actually
I on the other hand am a health freak and hence eat some food and not all :p:

But yea - people are still working here so you can't really do that!.. and no I can't either, I hate sleeping lol, waste of time, so I usually end up being on the net, reading (which I really should get a move on :sad:) or watching TV.

But I found an alternative - stay up real late.. so I eat at about 1-ish, wait about an hour or 2 and then head to bead hehehe :ninja:

How've you been mon amie? Tis been an age :hugs: :yes:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So I'm told!

How is everyone today?
Aw, I'm sure you can be a barrel of laughs

I'm good, I guess. I always waste sundays :yawn: Just deciding what terrible waste of money to get from Amazon. I'm thinking Third Rock from the Sun. How are thee?
(Original post by wackysparkle)
lol, well some people actually do that surprisingly!.. over here in the middle east people basically break fast with a lotta food then have massive dinners and gatherings etc.. its quite nice actually
I on the other hand am a health freak and hence eat some food and not all :p:

But yea - people are still working here so you can't really do that!.. and no I can't either, I hate sleeping lol, waste of time, so I usually end up being on the net, reading (which I really should get a move on :sad:) or watching TV.

But I found an alternative - stay up real late.. so I eat at about 1-ish, wait about an hour or 2 and then head to bead hehehe :ninja:

How've you been mon amie? Tis been an age :hugs: :yes:
yeah, I've been ok, new job pains and things like that. Just had a super boring weekend and am looking foward to bed :yawn: How about you?

I guess on the brightside of fasting is that you can stay nice and slim. I think I would just try and sleep through most of it though :yep:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oooh people, hello people
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by red_Rose)
oooh people, hello people
:jumphug: Hey
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I'm good, I guess. I always waste sundays :yawn: Just deciding what terrible waste of money to get from Amazon. I'm thinking Third Rock from the Sun. How are thee?

yeah, I've been ok, new job pains and things like that. Just had a super boring weekend and am looking foward to bed :yawn: How about you?

I guess on the brightside of fasting is that you can stay nice and slim. I think I would just try and sleep through most of it though :yep:
That's the plan lol - so far lost a kg which is good. But I've been having a non-carb diet so my body is suddenly craving it, so have been indulging in some crunchy nut for the past 2 days :ninja:

New job? what you doing now then? hahah.. I've had pretty much the same type of weekend, I'm one of those people who like action all the time otherwise I get really bored and irritable!
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:jumphug: Hey
How are you :hubba:

Im eating toast :teeth: toast ftw!
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Lol, I sure can :p:

I've wasted today as well, haven't done a single thing all day. And I'm alright thank you

edit: messed the quote up
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Whats happened to all the insomniacs these days? :cry:
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hello:
Umm, maybe they have started sleeping again?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I work and have to be up in the morning, I dont know what your excuses are :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads