I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI Watch

This discussion is closed.
Teofilo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Has everybody voted today then? I've just picked up my card and me and my flatmates are all going to vote later.
georgia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I shall be shortly, we only have to walk about two minutes so there's no pressure.
Coy Girl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I had forgotten it was today and ahven't organised anything and dn't know what I'm supposd to do about the whole thing.
georgia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just don't vote Labour, BNP, Conservative or UKIP and it'll all be okay :p:
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I haven't voted yet...

And as for FB, hopefully people wouldn't look through all the 700 of mine, cos there are some bad ones there :p: Not that anyone (except Oli) has me added...
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Afternoon everybody. I got an ear bashing about absence so here I am! Not voting, I'm afraid. Hope you're all well.
netprime
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I voted for Conservative in both Council and EU elections, I even made an informed decision about it.

But if you don't vote, you can't moan about anything to do with the economy, politics, healthcare, policing... Anything. That's how I've got my friends to go vote.

:cool:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I can't vote because I have no family atm and have no idea where I am supposed to go or anything:confused:
georgia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Irrelevance)
Afternoon everybody. I got an ear bashing about absence so here I am! Not voting, I'm afraid. Hope you're all well.
Hardly an ear bashing, I could have been a lot worse :p:

(Original post by netprime)
I voted for Conservative in both Council and EU elections, I even made an informed decision about it.

But if you don't vote, you can't moan about anything to do with the economy, politics, healthcare, policing... Anything. That's how I've got my friends to go vote.

:cool:
I voted Conservative for the Council election, but Green for the EU election. I'm retaining a little bit of my idealism rather than giving over completely to my cynicism.

And totally agree. If you don't at least try to make your voice heard then you've no right to whinge if the people who get in do something you don't like.

(Original post by Coy Girl)
I can't vote because I have no family atm and have no idea where I am supposed to go or anything:confused:
You should have got a card through the post with details of where you're supposed to go.
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by georgia)
You should have got a card through the post with details of where you're supposed to go.
Yes I thought that but I can't find it anywhere!
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hello!

I'm about to vote. I have no idea who for. I might just spoil my ballot, tbh...
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If I did vote it wouldn't be an informed decision, except to say 'not Labour!'
georgia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I finally picked Warwick!
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oooh exciting Georgia!
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
If I did vote it wouldn't be an informed decision, except to say 'not Labour!'
Mine wasn't either. I looked at the list of 12 parties [European election only] and instantly discounted 11 of them purely on the basis of who they were. Obviously, the one that was left got the vote. Not too happy about it, though. Where's the 'none of the above' option?

'The Christian Party (Promoting Christ's Leadership)' :lolwut:
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
None of the above would be good, I wonder how many people would vote for them?

At uni club elections you could vote for RON (Re-Open Nominations) - maybe that should be included on future ballot cards? :p:
iced_dragon_agility
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
evening
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
evening! How's you?
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey hey, IDA, how be the placement?
iced_dragon_agility
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm good thanks, how's everyone else? Placement is going goooood. Quite relaxed and the office is a laugh, so yeah, looking to be a good first week

Am going to relax tonight as I'm out the next two nights, as well as all this working, I'm going to be shattered come Sunday!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (146)
18.23%
No (487)
60.8%
Not really bothered about them (168)
20.97%

Watched Threads