Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eni8)
    OFFER FOR LAW TODAY!!!! 667 in HL in IB is the condition + the proof of proficiency in English as I am international student. Couldn't be happier, good luck to all of you still waiting! I waited 9 weeks after the strongest applicant email..
    Congratulations!! Wow you waited a while!
    I'm an IB applicant too, but they didn't say anything about your total grade in your condition, only your HLs?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks !! I need a 15/20 in the french baccalauréat with 16/20 in maths ( didnt pass gcses or a levels )

ReputationRep:
    F*s, three weeks past the deadline 😡😡😡😡😡

Has the IR and History department upped and left?!

Think I'll turn LSE down IF I get an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puella_optima)
    F*s, three weeks past the deadline

Has the IR and History department upped and left?!

Think I'll turn LSE down IF I get an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol no you won't, just be patient and the answer will come soon... (possibly tomorrow)

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL I think I was right about a lot of people getting decisions this Thursday/Friday... Good luck everyone whose still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    i actually havent seen anymore offers from the econ history deparment in a LLLOOONNNGGG time! does the department even exist anymore? why are you doing this to me? its been 3 months...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ida3388)
    i actually havent seen anymore offers from the econ history deparment in a LLLOOONNNGGG time! does the department even exist anymore? why are you doing this to me? its been 3 months...
    I applied October 15th, had the two week email, five week email and then got the "Amongst the strongest in your cohort" email which said a response would be given in approx 4 weeks. That was two months a go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lambriniy)
    Yeah, I got one too... (nervous) :confused:
    I am really nervous about it as well because I think the exam is rather easy and it concerns me that I find it easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GML)
    I applied October 15th, had the two week email, five week email and then got the "Amongst the strongest in your cohort" email which said a response would be given in approx 4 weeks. That was two months a go.
    did you apply for econ and econ history or econ history with econ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ida3388)

ReputationRep:
    anything from the IR department? 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leahhhhhhh)
    anything from the IR department? ������
    NOOOOOO .. And I'm scared that there will never be any news from the IR department
    As a doctor I would say : The IR department has been pronounced dead after not showing any sign of life

ReputationRep:
    Check this out guys -> THIS IS LSE.. We don't give out decisions early cause we like to see you suffer Name:  images.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  12.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Where are you from and which course do you apply for?

ReputationRep:

(Original post by paulytee)
    Me too! Where are you from and which course do you apply for?

Will you be doing it at LSE?

ReputationRep:
    Any Phil and Eco offers today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eduardoblopes)
    Will you be doing it at LSE?
    Yes, tickets from Vilnius to London are a little bit cheaper than taking in the local office of British Council, surprisingly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulytee)
    Yes, tickets from Vilnius to London are a little bit cheaper than taking in the local office of British Council, surprisingly
    I guess I'll see you there then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rickpatel89)
    Econ history with econ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rickpatel89)
    econ and econ history, how about you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.