Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Really not sure I remember it, or even if you told me (you probably did, I might've just been too tired to remember)

Skype obviously got your birthday wrong - it wasn't two days ago You getting a tan? Are you sure you need one? Where are you going on holiday?
    I never told you I don't think as you wouldn't care less.

But that was my bad I didn't realise I had it on April and not May. but I got a mega tan on my last hol, my natural complexion still isn't back yet lol, HAHA obviously I don't need one but it will get one anyway. Well Milan for a week then America for 2 .

ReputationRep:
    **** --

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I never told you I don't think as you wouldn't care less.

But that was my bad I didn't realise I had it on April and not May. but I got a mega tan on my last hol, my natural complexion still isn't back yet lol, HAHA obviously I don't need one but it will get one anyway. Well Milan for a week then America for 2 .
    Hey, if something seriously upsets someone, then I do care - be it family, friend, or TSR member, I care

Ahh sounds like a great holiday planned out! I love America! Really want to go to Rome though

ReputationRep:
    vuybinuom

ReputationRep:
    cyvgubh;njl

ReputationRep:
    splauginter

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if something seriously upsets someone, then I do care - be it family, friend, or TSR member, I care

Ahh sounds like a great holiday planned out! I love America! Really want to go to Rome though
    Okay nice to know.

, Just hope this bday is better than my last and goes to plan , I have never been to America despite having so many family members there, Never been Rome but want to some day may go later this year or sometime next year.

But I will brb as the girl who hardly cries is crying.

ReputationRep:
    Okay nice to know.

, Just hope this bday is better than my last and goes to plan , I have never been to America despite having so many family members there, Never been Rome but want to some day may go later this year or sometime next year.

But I will brb as the girl who hardly cries is crying.
    You've never been to 'Murica?! :eek: it's soooo goooood

Rome would be a dream for me - to see all the ancient Roman architecture and history I've done Greece: Athens, Sparta, Olympia (ran on the first Olympic running track), Delphi, Marathon, Troezon, Solon etc. but Rome and Egypt have eluded me so far

ReputationRep:
    njborgfvkmdc

ReputationRep:
    You've never been to 'Murica?! :eek: it's soooo goooood

Rome would be a dream for me - to see all the ancient Roman architecture and history I've done Greece: Athens, Sparta, Olympia (ran on the first Olympic running track), Delphi, Marathon, Troezon, Solon etc. but Rome and Egypt have eluded me so far
    Nope I will be going for the food I will go from a 6-8 to a 16-18, so will need to book the seat next to me for extra room.

Wow you have been all over the place, have a funny image in my head of you running, but I would of loved to of been Egypt before hearing someone's story.

SOMEONE SHAKE ME PLEASE.

ReputationRep:
    fvtgyuhbi

ReputationRep:
    Nope I will be going for the food I will go from a 6-8 to a 16-18, so will need to book the seat next to me for extra room.

Wow you have been all over the place, have a funny image in my head of you running, but I would of loved to of been Egypt before hearing someone's story.

SOMEONE SHAKE ME PLEASE.
    The food is pretty good to be fair

Haha I'll have you know I won both the 100m and 200m sprints that we did there Yeah I'm the same about Egypt, but still I'd go just for the history whereas it seems a lot of people just go for the sunshine...such a wasted opportunity

ReputationRep:
    cfygvujhbkjl

ReputationRep:
    yibuoni

ReputationRep:
    Plus 2

ReputationRep:
    ftivyilbuj

ReputationRep:
    tfiyuhoi

ReputationRep:
    jhgsd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maltesemalteser)
    the food is pretty good to be fair :d

haha i'll have you know i won both the 100m and 200m sprints that we did there yeah i'm the same about egypt, but still i'd go just for the history whereas it seems a lot of people just go for the sunshine...such a wasted opportunity
    english food is ****, the food network makes me hungry with every show i watch.

Lol making me laugh even more at that image, i really wanted to and take in some of the history and take a pic by the pyramids but no way would i go now even if the tickets were free, i am adventurous but hell no.

ReputationRep:
    --

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.