Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    Heimdall would dispose of this weakling with ease
    Please, he'll run in fear just like everyone else :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie786)
    Lol well when I get my own place then I'll have cats. They shoooo cute.

Spoiler:
    Show
    awwww, I want one now

(Original post by Mr.Intelligent)
    Please, he'll run in fear just like everyone else :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    erm no, Heimdall would kill him

Can lift 50 tons
    Expert with weapons, especially swords
    Not a "man" so can kill him
    Senses are beyond anybodies, can hear a butterfly clap it's wings a thousand worlds away

ReputationRep:
    awwww, I want one now

erm no, Heimdall would kill him

Can lift 50 tons
    Expert with weapons, especially swords
    Not a "man" so can kill him
    Senses are beyond anybodies, can hear a butterfly clap it's wings a thousand worlds away
    Witchking has a paralysing fear, an aura of fear. Being in his presence alone can bring death. He can destroy any weapon with the raising of his hand. He can control the weather. He can use dark magic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Witchking has a paralysing fear, an aura of fear. Being in his presence alone can bring death. He can destroy any weapon with the raising of his hand. He can control the weather. He can use dark magic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heimdall wouldn't fear him, he can fight Thor.

It brings death to men, not asgardians who are gods

Again, earth weapons, plus he is a master of hand to hand combat.

Control the weather woooowww

Basically every asgardian can use magic
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nerds. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinport53)
    Don't make me put you in your place :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    I am yes

ReputationRep:
    awwww, I want one now
    My neighbour has two cats, one is a girl and one is a boy. Both are siblings. And they are 5 months. Shooo shweet. I used to play with them everyday when I was back home. :emo:. I wish my mum wasn't scared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    I'm a bad kid :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My neighbour has two cats, one is a girl and one is a boy. Both are siblings. And they are 5 months. Shooo shweet. I used to play with them everyday when I was back home. :emo:. I wish my mum wasn't scared.
    my best friend (one of them) has a cat, and she is a right *****, she won't let anybody touch her and hisses when you get close.

I much prefer dogs

ReputationRep:

Doesn't matter, he can siphon more power from Sauron when needed. Sauron can control people's mind. :rolleyes:

Not only to men. It's called the Black Breath and no one ever came out unscathed. Even Eowyn the one that killed him suffered long after his death. Plus, he wasn't really dead. Just had to get a new body from Sauron.
    He's over 4000 years old, he's master of sword fighting as well.
    Yes, he makes snow storms and freezes entire armies to death.
    Not black magic

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter, he can siphon more power from Sauron when needed. Sauron can control people's mind. :rolleyes:

Not only to men. It's called the Black Breath and no one ever came out unscathed. Even Eowyn the one that killed him suffered long after his death. Plus, he wasn't really dead. Just had to get a new body from Sauron.
    He's over 4000 years old, he's master of sword fighting as well.
    Yes, he makes snow storms and freezes entire armies to death.
    Not black magic

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thor would Stomp Sauron

Heimdall can fight against Thor, he even once possessed part of the Odin Force which would make him able to stomp Thor

Therefore Heimdall kills him with ease

ReputationRep:
    Moobz what did you have for dinner

ReputationRep:
    my best friend (one of them) has a cat, and she is a right *****, she won't let anybody touch her and hisses when you get close.

I much prefer dogs
    Lol I was bit by a dog when I was 7 so I'm scared of them. :afraid:

When I see them walking towards me, I have to cross the street. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophsha)
    Moobz what did you have for dinner
    Mubz

Lol I was bit by a dog when I was 7 so I'm scared of them. :afraid:

When I see them walking towards me, I have to cross the street. :teehee:
    Like one of my friends, but he's getting over it. Kinda

Lol, they aren't that scary

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thor would Stomp Sauron

Heimdall can fight against Thor, he even once possessed part of the Odin Force which would make him able to stomp Thor

Therefore Heimdall kills him with ease
    You aware Sauron is a god? :laugh: Sauron is master of illusions (much better than Loki). He'd torment Thor's mind long before he can even lay a hand on him. Fighting Sauron would not be just a strength of arms but a test of will, mind and strength. Don't draw upon that fight scene at the beginning of the lord of the rings movie. He had already lost half of his power there and still it didn't happen like that in the book.

Also, the Witchking has the other 8 Nazgûl which would form the 9 and when assembled together none can withstand their strength, not even Gandalf who defeated a Balrog (which is far more powerful than a dragon) alone, unaided and almost equal in power to Sauron himself . Heimdall would stand no chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You aware Sauron is a god? :laugh: Sauron is master of illusions (much better than Loki). He'd torment Thor's mind long before he can even lay a hand on him. Fighting Sauron would not be just a strength of arms but a test of will, mind and strength. Don't draw upon that fight scene at the beginning of the lord of the rings movie. He had already lost half of his power there and still it didn't happen like that in the book.

Also, the Witchking has the other 8 Nazgûl which would form the 9 and when assembled together none can withstand their strength, not even Gandalf who defeated a Balrog (which is far more powerful than a dragon) alone, unaided and almost equal in power to Sauron himself . Heimdall would stand no chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am, but the pain force is above the level of God's. It is on cosmic level. It is immense.

Thor and Heimdall are both pure, they are exist and just like gandalf they can fight him with their mind.

Heimdalls will is immense, read the comics and you shall see.

With the odinforce he would brush them aside. You know odin could destroy a galaxy? With his power Heimdall could do the same and as such he would kill them easily.

QED

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am, but the pain force is above the level of God's. It is on cosmic level. It is immense.

Thor and Heimdall are both pure, they are exist and just like gandalf they can fight him with their mind.

Heimdalls will is immense, read the comics and you shall see.

With the odinforce he would brush them aside. You know odin could destroy a galaxy? With his power Heimdall could do the same and as such he would kill them easily.

QED

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who is Odin? If you get Odin, Sauron gets Melkor . Also, Sauron helped create the earth. You seem to think that Sauron is weak and that Thor would finish him in one blow. Sauron survived a whole island being dropped on his head which skined to the bottom of the sea. He can shape shift into anything, even Thor himself with equal power as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who is Odin? If you get Odin, Sauron gets Melkor . Also, Sauron helped create the earth. You seem to think that Sauron is weak and that Thor would finish him in one blow. Sauron survived a whole island being dropped on his head which skined to the bottom of the sea. He can shape shift into anything, even Thor himself with equal power as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Odin is Thors Father. The King of Asgard. I never said I get him but Heimdall has been blessed with his Odin Force before. With it, it wouldn't even be a fight. It would be a stomp.

Here you can see planets and maybe even a galaxy getting destroyed when Odin starts to fight. Heimdall once possessed this power (didn't use it much tbh, but there you go)

He can't get to the quality power of Thor. When Thor became king and got the odin force he was so much more powerful than odin. He then got runes and was even more powerful. He was a galaxy buster, he could destroy a galaxy and when in a big fight he would be a universe buster he could see past the quantum structure, he was omniscient. He killed people who were much more than odin with one hit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Mubz

Like one of my friends, but he's getting over it. Kinda

Lol, they aren't that scary

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know what I went through lol. I think they are cute but I'll never be able to get over my phobia

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.