Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Me Ah well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    if there's one thing worse than not captaining Aguero when he blasts a hattrick, it's flouncing out of the league then making every single correct decision for the remainder of the season

gah! what are the chances
    The best thing about life is your captain scoring an early goal.

Don't worry, I'll be back next season, making the wrong decisions again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luhar)
    Tried to be too clever and put Benteke as captain, that's me done for this season.
    Same lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anybody who didn't captain aguero is done.
    anybody who doesn't own aguero might as well just delete their account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Same lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I genuinely considered it for a bit, but so glad I didn't

Silva as well Shame most of my second half of the season has been too poor. Way too much ground to make up.

ReputationRep:
    51 (inc Bonus) with 5 still to play. Not too shabby if it wasn't for capping Benteke over Kun hahaha :lol:

Could have been worse if I had gone with those transferring him out cause they didn't think he was worth his price a few weeks ago, but still pretty painful nevertheless lol.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    71 points with 6 left to play :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Gerrard giving Loftus-Cheek and Mikel a guard of honour.

ReputationRep:
    Of course terry starts scoring once I switch him for ivanovic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Think everyone just dominated me on FF.

Usually I win my mini-leagues with friends and finish top 25 in TSR but this has been a bad year..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    88pts with 3 Arsenal players left. Should get over 100 this week.

****ing hell Aguero

:facepalm2: so done

ReputationRep:
      Ah man that was enormously satisfying knowing most people have 2 or 3 Arsenal players. Giroud is looking hopelessly out of form too and not sure it's worth dropping Benteke or Aguero to get him in when Sanchez will be captain. May take a punt on differential Ramsey instead.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mister Dead)
      Ah man that was enormously satisfying knowing most people have 2 or 3 Arsenal players. Giroud is looking hopelessly out of form too and not sure it's worth dropping Benteke or Aguero to get him in when Sanchez will be captain. May take a punt on differential Ramsey instead.
      He may be out of form but you think because of the chances Arsenal make he's bound to score one or two soon especially against Sunderland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by qwerty_mad)
      He may be out of form but you think because of the chances Arsenal make he's bound to score one or two soon especially against Sunderland.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Na I don't fancy it, besides i'm in 15th place so differentials are the way to go if I want any chance of making the top 10. So i'm taking a punt on Sunderland pulling some goals out of the bag and going with Defoe, Gomez, PvA, Cazorla, Sanchez (C) and Bellerin.
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      Anyone whose got Livermore might want to get rid: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...r-cocaine.html

Massive blow for Hull

ReputationRep:
      Given up on this season so brought in Cleverly and Austin for the lulz

ReputationRep:
      I have Mane. Hold me.

ReputationRep:
      Benteke goal Atleast. Hopefully not too many top players have long or mane

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
      Benteke goal Atleast. Hopefully not too many top players have long or mane

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Nobody will own Long. I'd be surprised if he has 1% ownership.

I had 3 players today so I won't even bother checking the points. Tomorrow will be the big one

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
    Updated: August 8, 2015
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.