Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I'ma go bed now, and gonaa get some rest, 2nd history exam tomoz and good luck to you! Hope you get the grades you want My prayers are with you, Bye!
    Pray for me too. I've got History Unit 2 tomorrow as well. Thanks.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Lmao I'd say I'm pretty sure 😅
    Ok. No worries.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I'ma go bed now, and gonaa get some rest, 2nd history exam tomoz and good luck to you! Hope you get the grades you want My prayers are with you, Bye!
    Pray for me as well plz...I've got a bunch of exams awaiting me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Oh well done...u seem to hv quite a lot done there today...im sure youll ace the exam tomorrow...
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Thank you!
    No worries...

ReputationRep:
    I'm going or finish my Chicken Pie and then go to sleep. Wish me luck guys. I've got my Unit 2 History exam tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    I'm going or finish my Chicken Pie and then go to sleep. Wish me luck guys. I've got my Unit 2 History exam tomorrow.

Mmm..chicken pie...sounds nice...I'm just starving at the moment cuz I lost my appetite at aftari....lol...good luck though...wish me luck as well (it's an order...lol..jk)...

ReputationRep:
    Mmm..chicken pie...sounds nice...I'm just starving at the moment cuz I lost my appetite at aftari....lol...good luck though...wish me luck as well (it's an order...lol..jk)...
    Lol. Kl. Good luck .

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Kl. Good luck .

Thx...same to u..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    haha lol...I cant live without sleeping at least once during the day...I remember going on holiday once and cuz we used the transition flight..we stopped over in dubai for 21 hours...my dad said we could wander around dubai for a while...but I spent about 18 hours of that sleeping (according to my dad...i dont believe that...i dont even think thats possible)..and then the next three hours in getting ready for the airport...so that was our time in dubia over...lol...my dad hated me for that...
    Wow haha, weren't you excited at all though? I would be - and that would stop me sleeping too. 18 hours?? That's insane lol I could never sleep for that long

Enjoy your pie lol, and good luck for tomorrow

ReputationRep:

Good luck! I've got Unit 2 History tommorow too and hopefully, it will be nice and straightforward

ReputationRep:
    Wow haha, weren't you excited at all though? I would be - and that would stop me sleeping too. 18 hours?? That's insane lol I could never sleep for that long

I sure will 😏 Thanks. 👍

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! I've got Unit 2 History tommorow too and hopefully, it will be nice and straightforward
    Thanks. Is yours 1919 - 1941 ? Good luck to you too 👍

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Is yours 1919 - 1941 ? Good luck to you too 👍

Precisely 1918-1945

ReputationRep:
    Precisely 1918-1945
    Ah. I see. I do Edexcel.

ReputationRep:
    Ah. I see. I do Edexcel.

Ah, me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah, me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's strange. Why are the years different ?

ReputationRep:
    That's strange. Why are the years different ?

Do you do edexcel a or b? I do B so maybe it's because of that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you do edexcel a or b? I do B so maybe it's because of that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh yeah. I do A. Good luck anyway.

ReputationRep:

Nah...I'm not the type who likes to go around places that much...especially when they're as modern as Dubai...I prefer to stay at home..or if I have to go on holiday..I would go to old fashioned vintage type places..dunno why..,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.