Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Tsr keeps messing up my notifications -_- on the plus side going to archery today :woo:
    I think I'm getting that too...and the site seems to goes to its really basic layout and everything overlaps... Weird and annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I think I'm getting that too...and the site seems to goes to its really basic layout and everything overlaps... Weird and annoying
    Lol, I have no idea what's going on, especially as the site isn't even that busy atm, oh well :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Every time I play the guitar I feel like cutting my hands off...hell, every time I do almost anything I'm supposed to enjoy, I have a similar sentiment, because I'm so ****ing dire at everything I've ever tried to do. Complete ****ing waste of space. No talent, no discipline, no coordination, terrible thinking skills, terrible memory skills, terrible ****ing everything. I've had enough, and I have nothing to ****ing do. I'm 19 and I have never had any kind of ****ing job for god's sake. If my parents ever stop supporting me, basic bar work or retail work couldn't even keep me alive, that's how ****ing incompetent I am in general, normal, piss easy activities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha, yeah that's very true! I guess if the lead singer likes the attention, it's good for them.

Haha thanks Freezer
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No worries, it was just a TSR birthday anyway, not the actual date I was born

:rofl: nope, see the spoiler above :lol: thanks anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh lol, haha i get it! Ur welcome lol, i axcc thought it was ur bday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Oh lol, haha i get it! Ur welcome lol, i axcc thought it was ur bday
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raniafern)
    No problemo :hugs:
    Yup, pretty abnormal...
    :hugs:
    Indeed! I was quite shocked by it, as you can tell haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    Frustrated !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why So?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisymaisy98)
    lonely, all my friends are really far away and i want to see them so much but i can't
    Know that feeling much too well 😪😪😪

( :pain: :pain: :pain: )

There's this weird feeling when you don't know whether you're happy or not, it's like something bad happened to you so much that you got used to that thing and you know you should not.

Why don't you even feel the pain anymore. You shouldn't be like that.

And it's been a couple of days nightmares are gone. You don't even know anymore if what happened was good or bad.

Why do you even talk about yourself at the 3rd person.

Where am I ?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I wish that thread was anonymous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Every time I play the guitar I feel like cutting my hands off...hell, every time I do almost anything I'm supposed to enjoy, I have a similar sentiment, because I'm so ****ing dire at everything I've ever tried to do. Complete ****ing waste of space. No talent, no discipline, no coordination, terrible thinking skills, terrible memory skills, terrible ****ing everything. I've had enough, and I have nothing to ****ing do. I'm 19 and I have never had any kind of ****ing job for god's sake. If my parents ever stop supporting me, basic bar work or retail work couldn't even keep me alive, that's how ****ing incompetent I am in general, normal, piss easy activities.
    But, you're good at math :hugs: :console:

ReputationRep:
    But, you're good at math :hugs: :console:
    I'm crap at maths lol. Sure, I could get a first in my degree, maybe, but I'll never be talented or creative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I'm crap at maths lol. Sure, I could get a first in my degree, maybe, but I'll never be talented or creative.
    You know, a genius friend of mine can't do anything simple. If you ask him what's 2+2, he'll say 4, and if you tell him it's 'fish', he wouldn't get it. But, he's an absolute genius. This could be the case with you

ReputationRep:
    You know, a genius friend of mine can't do anything simple. If you ask him what's 2+2, he'll say 4, and if you tell him it's 'fish', he wouldn't get it. But, he's an absolute genius. This could be the case with you
    Imo genius is all about the combination of creativity and accuracy. One without the other is not really genius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    ( :pain: :pain: :pain: )

There's this weird feeling when you don't know whether you're happy or not, it's like something bad happened to you so much that you got used to that thing and you know you should not.

Why don't you even feel the pain anymore. You shouldn't be like that.

And it's been a couple of days nightmares are gone. You don't even know anymore if what happened was good or bad.

Why do you even talk about yourself at the 3rd person.

Where am I ?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I wish that thread was anonymous.
    :console: :lovehug: :hugs:

Aw, i understand that :yes:, it is indeed awkward when u get so much pain that u can finally say i'm used to it :erm:, but to me that shows how strong u r . There those kind of pains that it's better to get rid of, instead of getting used to them, n others that are impossible to get rid of (thats usually coz the thing/person that is causing the pain gave u so much to remember) its better to get used to these ones, at least getting used to it is better than giving up

I know it's easier to write than to acc do it, but stay strong my little unicorn , life is tough but so are you

I send u my warmest wishes to make u happy coz u deserve it

Spoiler:
    Show
    i am sorry, i didnt really console but i cant help myself either lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel :nothing:

Posted from OtherWorld

ReputationRep:
    Thats a good thing then init?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Thats a good thing then init?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it? :confused:

Posted from OtherWorld
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

Great ....before I came on TSR.

I've just seen a picture of a dead and inflated whale carcass, and my skin is absolutely CRAWLING. I can't bear seeing things like that. Makes me feel horribly funny and queasy! I can't get the image out of my mind, oh it's just horrid! I feel SO uncomfortable. Like I want to scratch all my skin off. Ewww.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, am innocent :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.