Was never a fan of his celebration haha
    Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Found this funny.. So I thought I'd share

Attachment 286558

Was never a fan of his celebration haha
    His celebration's well good! It's better than just doing what everyone else does

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Toure is leaving City. If we signed him I would **** myself, but obviously there's no chance of that happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    Looks like Toure is leaving City. If we signed him I would **** myself, but obviously there's no chance of that happening.

He ain't leaving. It looks like one big massive joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heiljoe)
    The team need to be built around Ozil, not giving Giroud a strike partner.
    Ozil's been under performing, however he'll get better next season.
    Need less say that we do need a new versatile striker if we want to win the league next season and at least reach the champions league semi finals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    We have basically got Rosicky/Cazorla/Walcott/Chamberlain/Podolski/Vela for the front 3

The only ones who should be replaced is Rosicky but hes a CAM so thats r uled out.
    Podolski, but Vela would take his place
    Podolski/Cazorla/Rosicky/Chamberlain is not a traditional no.7 winger, whereas milner plays like a no.7 when used on the wings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Setsuna)
    Podolski/Cazorla/Rosicky/Chamberlain is not a traditional no.7 winger, whereas milner plays like a no.7 when used on the wings.
    To an extent, wouldnt say Milner provides a greater amount of width versus AOC tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LahiruDewendra)
    Ozil's been under performing, however he'll get better next season.
    Need less say that we do need a new versatile striker if we want to win the league next season and at least reach the champions league semi finals.

BECAUSE THE TEAM NEEDS TO BE BUILT AROUND HIM AND HE NEEDS RUNNERS TO LOOK GOOD. SIMPLES.

And the closest thing he has to a runner for large parts of the season has been Nacho Monreal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    To an extent, wouldnt say Milner provides a greater amount of width versus AOC tbh.
    AOC has good pace but just tends to drift into the middle a lot, I wonder whether Wenger ever thought of converting him into a striker....

ReputationRep:

BECAUSE THE TEAM NEEDS TO BE BUILT AROUND HIM AND HE NEEDS RUNNERS TO LOOK GOOD. SIMPLES.

And the closest thing he has to a runner for large parts of the season has been Nacho Monreal.
    Well it looked good with Walcott but shame he was only here for less than a month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Setsuna)
    AOC has good pace but just tends to drift into the middle a lot, I wonder whether Wenger ever thought of converting him into a striker....
    Wenger has said he sees his future as a CM/ CAM

ReputationRep:
    Chamberlain? Really? When did he say this though?

I do remember Chambo was put on CM and he was arguably the best player on our team (vs liverpool or bayern can't remember)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

I do remember Chambo was put on CM and he was arguably the best player on our team (vs liverpool or bayern can't remember)
    at some point last season I think.

Yeah he has an inform on FIFA as a CDM, and in that chat video with Jenko and Chambo, when the question comes up 'who would play the other's position better' Jenko says he would be a better DMF than Chambo would be a RB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Also against crystal palace

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ox has never been a winger and never will be. He has always said he prefers to play through the middle, and he always has a bigger impact when he does, whether that's for Arsenal or England.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    Arsenal should have signed him about 10 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't get a work permit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering whether he could play striker if he improves on his finishing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    Couldn't get a work permit.
    no its because when Yaya was scouted, he was playing as a striker and Arsene described him as 'distinctly average'

ReputationRep:
    no its because when Yaya was scouted, he was playing as a striker and Arsene described him as 'distinctly average'
    Yes, that's why we didnt go through the hassle of sending him on loan for years and waiting for a work permit. We would have signed him there and then if we could have.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.