Try Goldschlager, its the best shot in the world

I'm currently eating houmous and it looks like sick paste
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i miss houmous

last time i had it was the day i had a really bad stomach bug thing which i dunno if it was food poisoning or what so ive been put off like everything i ate that day. best low cal snack ever with pepper sticks and celery etc though!
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
eugh celery, but yes houmous is tasty, i had it with melba toast and raw mushrooms mmmmmm
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
First impressions are pants! Im bad at making them as well. Friendships are built over weeks, months and years of experience

Houmous sucks!! Peanut butter ftw :p:

Karen you drunkard :eek:
brak3n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by inferiormadbeing)
First impressions are pants! Im bad at making them as well. Friendships are built over weeks, months and years of experience
Deep man, real deep :cool:

Why hullo Mr.Sambuca!
Darielle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
OMG WILL IS SUCH A PSYCHO. Although he reminds me a lot of chris's scary flat mate. WATCH OUT CHRIS HE MIGHT TRY AND SLEEP WITH YOU AND THE DRUG YOU. :eek:

(nobody watches 'oaks so this may be slightly pointless...)

I need to do work schwork.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
DARIELLE, youre the best person to ask. please help me with my french homework in english!

i have to describe a common storyline in soap that relates to ppl our age.

please help :flutter:
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The temptation of drugs?

The 'serious' relationship - anything to do with relationships period. Abusive boyfriend / (girlfriend :p:), partner who pressurises you into things etc etc

They did a HIV scare one recently on 'oaks

Most things revolve around sex really...
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ohhh yah! good ideas thanks!
brak3n
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Going to Fuzz Club. Woo woo. I hope I like it! Because if not I will cry, 'cause I could have gone to Juice with you wonderful people instead.
I still need to go to Corp on a Wednesday night, but I'm quickly running out of Wednesdays!
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Maybe we just don't want to go out with you anymore :hmmm:

I TAKE THAT BACK. YES WE DO.

I'm craving ginger nuts. That sounds so bad.
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Im craving ginger
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by brak3n)
Going to Fuzz Club. Woo woo. I hope I like it! Because if not I will cry, 'cause I could have gone to Juice with you wonderful people instead.
I still need to go to Corp on a Wednesday night, but I'm quickly running out of Wednesdays!

I dont like fuzz, too many indie kids.. its seriously worse then juice for people tryng to 'dress to impress'.. but just ending up all looking the same.
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Most...focus...on analysis...of work...
But when they name computers programs NUDIST, of course I'm going to get distracted..
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by brak3n)
ill quite happily come to corp not next weds but the one after :p: my lectures TOTALLY finish a week tomorrow :cool: blatantly going to live with christy and use his lecture time to revise. (dont tell him)
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Perfect timing Jen. Was planning to do corp not next wed the wed after. And if kazzen doesn't come this time, we just never talk to her again :p:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
excellent! :five:

inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*is intrigued by all these corp based shenanigans*
brak3n
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
I dont like fuzz, too many indie kids.. its seriously worse then juice for people tryng to 'dress to impress'.. but just ending up all looking the same.
So I've heard! I think I will find it amusing :p:
Thursday nights at Plug are the only nights I would specifically say I like, rather than just going along because others do.

Right, Corp it is on Wednesday 9th May then!
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Are you coming to corp the wednesday after next simey wimey? Will be quite good if chris, jen, simeywimey, kazzypops, ria, me, kia and leanne go Although chris is embarassing so we can leave him with Jen. :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (161)
18.46%
No (530)
60.78%
Not really bothered about them (181)
20.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise