Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basiji)
    I honestly don't think people realise how many goals this google eyed prick Ozil has cost us. Definitely remember the 2 goals last season against Man City away were directly his fault. Liverpool away as well. Probably missed a few more. And now this. Guy is such a liability defensively. And the fact that he has this Berbatov-like I don't give a **** attitude pisses me off even more!!!

Not excusing the City/Liverpool games but he's playing on the LW and isn't a player that tracks back at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Go back to the bench Giroud!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's done more than what Sanchez done offensively in his first minute...

ReputationRep:
    Giroud on for Sanchez...

This 4-1-4-1 isn't going to work in the big games. We're always going to end up playing 2 central players out wide which tends to go so well for us

Tbh I think we could of salvaged a point if it was 1-0. that 2nd goal shouldn't have counted at all, Merte was clearly fouled and then a clear off side. None the less we're still playing **** so at the end of the day I wouldn't say we're robbed or anything.

I still have hope though

ReputationRep:
    Because he had 0 shots on goal. Giroud 1 already.
    Take wilshere off, put Sanchez on the wing and Ozil in the no. 10 position...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Not excusing the City/Liverpool games but he's playing on the LW and isn't a player that tracks back at all.
    Well he's got to adjust and add it to his game!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    This sounds exactly like what Moyes did with Mata last season.
    At least Moyes had a real dilemma with Rooney and RvP (and Kagawa) occuping those positions - two of the best players in the league. We're sticking Ozil out wide for ****ing Wilshere? The guy who had his last good game like two years ago against a Barcelona team full of midgets. Put Sanchez and Ox on the wide positions (i.e. players who are willing to track back), Ozil through the middle and Giroud up top. Hardly takes a genius to work out what team we need to put out against the big teams if we're sticking with 4-2-3-1 'till the death.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't think people realise how many goals this google eyed prick Ozil has cost us. Definitely remember the 2 goals last season against Man City away were directly his fault. Liverpool away as well. Probably missed a few more. And now this. Guy is such a liability defensively. And the fact that he has this Berbatov-like I don't give a **** attitude pisses me off even more!!!
    This Google eyed prick lmfao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Take wilshere off, put Sanchez on the wing and Ozil in the no. 10 position...
    And who up front? Are you suggesting we play Ozil as a false 9?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)

Beautiful sig btw, the top one is just awesome. He's one of my all time favs. Got a Mayweather pull counter I keep meaning to put in mine.
    The GOAT for me.

(Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    DIM.

but naismith doe...
    Naismith didn't actually do anything, except score from an offside position. It was Lukaku that made them all look stupid, among other players throughout the first half.

(Original post by Deshi)
    Chambers is naturally a CB iirc
    Is he? Either way he's been playing at RB for a long time recently, plus, he's 19 years old. Not surprising that he's liable to make big mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    And who up front? Are you suggesting we play Ozil as a false 9?
    Giroud...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Ozil has really been coming through with his assist game... For Everton lmfao

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's been forced out into the wing, which is just about as effective as having Santi out there. The one time he was central, he set up a chance for Sanchez.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I still have hope though
    This is the lols bit

ReputationRep:
    Ffs just want us to go back to playing 4231 with Sanchez/Ozil/walcott on the 3

ReputationRep:
    Giroud...
    my bad my bad, just realised you were annoyed Sanchez was taken off.

I 100% agree. Wilshere has been pure ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    He's been forced out into the wing, which is just about as effective as having Santi out there. The one time he was central, he set up a chance for Sanchez.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi darling how's Mesut been? Fancy explaining his performance today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah but his attitude sucks ****, he's not making the attempt to play his role at all. He's so nonchalant about his defensive duties.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Ffs just want us to go back to playing 4231 with Sanchez/Ozil/walcott on the 3
    I miss Theo so much, the sooner he's back the better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Take Wilshire off!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Xotol)
    At least Moyes had a real dilemma with Rooney and RvP (and Kagawa) occuping those positions - two of the best players in the league. We're sticking Ozil out wide for ****ing Wilshere? The guy who had his last good game like two years ago against a Barcelona team full of midgets. Put Sanchez and Ox on the wide positions (i.e. players who are willing to track back), Ozil through the middle and Giroud up top. Hardly takes a genius to work out what team we need to put out against the big teams if we're sticking with 4-2-3-1 'till the death.
    I honestly don't know why Wilshere still gets in your team, Scholes was right when he said that Wilshere had not developed at all since he was 17. He had an outstanding debut season but he's done **** all since then, if he wasn't a 'local lad' from the academy he'd be treated a lot differently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yesss I diddd)
    Hi darling how's Mesut been? Fancy explaining his performance today?
    Why pick on just him? The whole team has been ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.