Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    I won't, a bit calmer after talking to my mum & girlfriend but still pretty flat, idk, I'm alive & such though & relatively safe or at least as safe as I can be for now, don't feel great but at least able to partially function without wanting to do stupid things now

:hugs: thank you for being so supportive! it means a lot, bit calmer now & safe like I said, just hope that things improve, seeing GP on Wednesday then this assistant psychologist on Thursday so hopefully that helps, at least willing to try them now I think
    very very glad you are safe - worried about you! keep hanging on in there, thinking of you. text/PM if needed :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    come over feeling very weird and out of sorts. weird thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Unfortunately, 10 months isn't particularly unusual on the NHS :no: I'm lucky that I live with my parents and so they kept me going/safe until therapy came around. At the moment, I'm having something called Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, which is a bit different to traditional CBT and incorporates aspects of mindfulness (a type of secular meditation).

No worries
    i don't have anyone i can talked too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    very very glad you are safe - worried about you! keep hanging on in there, thinking of you. text/PM if needed :hugs:
    thanks, yeah I will be okay for now I think, thank you for being so nice & for the PM thanks, likewise if you need anyone to talk to feel free to PM me & I will message you my mobile number :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    What's your diagnosis poppet?
    i'm going to find out on the 2nd pushed it back by a couple of weeks because i thought things will get better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by help!!!!!!!!!!)
    i'm going to find out on the 2nd pushed it back by a couple of weeks because i thought things will get better
    is it more worrying about things, or is it more depression?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :hugs: :penguinhug:

i don't have anyone i can talked too
    You can keep talking to us guys!

ReputationRep:
    is it more worrying about things, or is it more depression?
    i cry a lot because I'm scared about life and sometimes I'm just numb

ReputationRep:

ok, thank you

ReputationRep:
    i cry a lot because I'm scared about life and sometimes I'm just numb
    -hugs- for the anxiety side of things, try throwing relaxation techniques, yoga, aromatherapy and things like that at it. Can't really help with the sads.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: hope you're okay, hopefully the feelings/thoughts go away soon!

ReputationRep:
    -hugs- for the anxiety side of things, try throwing relaxation techniques, yoga, aromatherapy and things like that at it. Can't really help with the sads.
    is it weird that i don't suffer from social anxiety....

ReputationRep:
    is it weird that i don't suffer from social anxiety....
    nope. I have something called panic disorder. Which properly sucks because few people have heard of it.

ReputationRep:
    nope. I have something called panic disorder. Which properly sucks because few people have heard of it.
    what happens? sorry for being nosey

ReputationRep:
    what happens? sorry for being nosey
    basically panic disorder means I get panic attacks that come out of nowhere, at the most rediculously inappropriate times.

ReputationRep:
    basically panic disorder means I get panic attacks that come out of nowhere, at the most rediculously inappropriate times.
    oh i see

ReputationRep:
    thanks, yeah I will be okay for now I think, thank you for being so nice & for the PM thanks, likewise if you need anyone to talk to feel free to PM me & I will message you my mobile number :hugs:
    No worries! And thank you :hugs:

:lovehug:

:hugs: hope you're okay, hopefully the feelings/thoughts go away soon!
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    feel too weird right now. don't like it. slightly dissociated but got intrusive thoughts.. bad bad ones and weird ones. like about scratching my skin off or gouging my eyes out. I think it might be because ive been so upset recently and slightly triggered over the last couple of days. I just feel like im losing my mind and its horrible. actually want to cry

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    feel too weird right now. don't like it. slightly dissociated but got intrusive thoughts.. bad bad ones and weird ones. like about scratching my skin off or gouging my eyes out. I think it might be because ive been so upset recently and slightly triggered over the last couple of days. I just feel like im losing my mind and its horrible. actually want to cry
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :console: you able to do anything to keep yourself grounded at all? just so you don't feel so weird/out of it? those sound like horrible thoughts can you do much to distract yourself or cheer yourself up maybe? like watch a tv show you like maybe? huge hugs, hopefully you feel better soon! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Why are people so childish? I've fallen out with someone who used to be one of my best friends because of something I apparently did (which I didn't she's just really paranoid and wanting someone to blame) and I've blocked her off all social medias (or so i thought) and she found me on twitter and posted an abusive-ish message to me so everyone can see, I just don't understand why she's scoured me out when I haven't spoken to her since May or something, does she not have a hobby? Idk, like just baffling.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.