Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    And Hafeez imo
    And Mohammed Aamir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    I'd reply but i don't know who that is. I just got what i said off twitter.
    Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hasbunallahu wa ni`mal Wakil. (3:173) "Sufficient for us is Allah , and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyoti)
    same salty are very nice. :L I get you.
    I do like salt, its almost a problem. I add extra salt to everything! If you cut up an orange and add salt, it tastes really nice - I swear :P But then apparently I have low blood pressure so that always leaves me quite perplexed xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    AsalaamAlaikum Everyone. Hope you all are doing well

This is Maryam's message to you all ''hope I haven't upset any of you because I've left but I hope you do realise we all encounter problems in life - leave the generic guy alone let him be May Allah guide him but I miss you guys as well just make dua for me and that is enough''
    Who is that 'generic guy'? I mean every time I see his user and pic, I literally laugh. Is he quantum, Jamaal or some other dude?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
    Who is that 'generic guy'? I mean every time I see his user and pic, I literally laugh. Is he quantum, Jamaal or some other dude?
    I think it's smegma butty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Riyad as-Salihin [Book of miscellany- book 1, hadith 23]

وعن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏ "‏ لو أن لابن آدم وادياً من ذهب أحب أن يكون له واديان، ولن يملأ فاه إلا التراب، ويتوب الله على من تاب‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏متفق عليه‏)‏‏)‏ ‏.‏

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "If a son of Adam were to own a valley full of gold, he would desire to have two. Nothing can fill his mouth except the earth (of the grave). Allah turns with mercy to him who turns to Him in repentance".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

ReputationRep:
    Sahih Muslim - The Book of the Merits of the companions

حَدَّثَنِي حَرْمَلَةُ بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي يُونُسُ، أَنَّ ابْنَ شِهَابٍ، أَخْبَرَهُ عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ،

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ بَيْنَا أَنَا نَائِمٌ إِذْ رَأَيْتُنِي فِي الْجَنَّةِ فَإِذَا امْرَأَةٌ تَوَضَّأُ إِلَى جَانِبِ قَصْرٍ فَقُلْتُ لِمَنْ هَذَا فَقَالُوا لِعُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّابِ ‏.‏ فَذَكَرْتُ غَيْرَةَ عُمَرَ فَوَلَّيْتُ مُدْبِرًا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ فَبَكَى عُمَرُ وَنَحْنُ جَمِيعًا فِي ذَلِكَ الْمَجْلِسِ مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ قَالَ عُمَرُ بِأَبِي أَنْتَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَعَلَيْكَ أَغَارُ

وَحَدَّثَنِيهِ عَمْرٌو النَّاقِدُ، وَحَسَنٌ الْحُلْوَانِيُّ، وَعَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، قَالُوا حَدَّثَنَا يَعْقُوبُ بْنُ، إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، عَنْ صَالِحٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، بِهَذَا الإِسْنَادِ مِثْلَهُ ‏.‏

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
    While I was asleep I saw myself in Paradise and a woman performing ablution by the side of a palace. I said: For whom is it meant? They said: It is meant for 'Umar b. Khattab. (The Holy Prophet) said: There came across my mind the feeling of Umar and so I turned back and went away. Abu Huraira said: 'Umar wept as we were present in that meeting with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) amongst us and Umar said: Allah's Messenger, may my father and mother be taken as ransom for you. Could I at all feel any jealousy about you?

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Shihab with the same chain of transmitters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    You don't have a choice sometimes. Plus you will be in a mixed class. What are you going to do if you need help and only a girl is available.

But also when you're working, etc
    Its really important to develop those skills on the etiquettes of interacting with the opposite sex. Otherwise it can affect you.

Imperial ISOC is different to the other London ISOCs, which generally follow stricter opinions, etc. Imperial are very inclusive of others.
    Assalaamualaikum,

I have an open day at Imperial College on the 25th of February and its between 01:00pm to 04:00pm. I want to pray Zuhr before I go but is there any prayer space and wudhu area within Imperial College or alternatively, any mosque nearby? I want to pray around 12:45am-12:50am, just before I attend the open day. I saw on the map that there is an I-SOC at Garden Hall on Princes Gardens not far from Imperial College but I don't know whether that is a prayer space.

ReputationRep:
    https://mohdabubakr.wordpress.com/20...ice-documents/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovereading)
    I do like salt, its almost a problem. I add extra salt to everything! If you cut up an orange and add salt, it tastes really nice - I swear :P But then apparently I have low blood pressure so that always leaves me quite perplexed xD
    lol yes i've tried salt and orange before it taste good but don't add salt to everything it's really not good for you.

This win is crucial
    And Hafeez imo
    man their bowling in the end and batting didn't go well xD
    they really need to sort out their team... i wonder how they'll play against other teams especially SA... so many problems at the moment.

(Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    I'd reply but i don't know who that is. I just got what i said off twitter.
    lol alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_K1NG)
    And Mohammed Aamir
    nah he's a disgrace. We need Umar Gul but he's probably injured too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyoti)
    nah he's a disgrace. We need Umar Gul but he's probably injured too?

The good players are either unfit or getting married lol

ReputationRep:
    Glad my happiness doesn't depend on the Pakistani cricket team lol. There would be much sadness if it did.

ReputationRep:
    Would any you be able to answer my question? Any replies will be appreciated. Jazak'allah Khairun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Glad my happiness doesn't depend on the Pakistani cricket team lol. There would be much sadness if it did.

It would just be nice to see them play real cricket like they used to before

ReputationRep:
    The good players are either unfit or getting married lol
    haha junaid khan got married came on ary news. It's not looking good for Pakistan bro hope they don't play like this against other teams but then again they don't have the players.

New Zealand, Australia are looking good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymat)
    Would any you be able to answer my question? Any replies will be appreciated. Jazak'allah Khairun.
    If your not getting any replies here, why don't you consider the imperial college thread on tsr. There might be some people there who might know where the prayer areas are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyoti)
    haha junaid khan got married came on ary news. It's not looking good for Pakistan bro hope they don't play like this against other teams but then again they don't have the players.

New Zealand, Australia are looking good.

Qf is just not gonna happen

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.