The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Because only Lad's can use the internet right?
SentryE3D
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
Pfft. Girls don't exist on the internet
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Luke needs to come back with a fire response to all this.

No "pls" or ironic racism will save him now.
swirly
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by zKlown)
Luke needs to come back with a fire response to all this.

No "pls" or ironic racism will save him now.
still need a response to this:

(Original post by swirly)
Was reading an article on the advancement of technology and the role of autonomy in society, and we could well see Lucio 3D print his own girlfriend of some sort, and if it wasn't for questions of ethics it would be a real sentient being. 100% dead srs.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
NathanW18
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's hard for me not to be skeptical when a very attractive young lady puts her pictures up on an internet forum.

It's weird af, but I have seen multiple cases of guys pretending to be girls to get attention from guys. It's something I will never understand, but know it happens quite often.
KeyToSuccess
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
20 year old virgin checking in to confirm Luke's flirting game is weak AF

Posted from TSR Mobile
qasidb
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This thread's regressing back into the Miscellaneous Thread again. We can't have the drab on that thread leaking on to this one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well our season should be wrapped up by next week if we lose to Shrewsbury (real possibility, I backed us to beat Midget land and Sunderland but we got outclassed in both so its definitely a real possibility) and midgetland get a result against us. So you can hardly blame this thread turning into the misc since there's really not much to talk about United which hasn't already been said. We all know what needs to be done expect the ****ing incompetent board we have at United and Woodward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Funniest part is that we got beaten by a club that nobody can spell still up to today
AliRizzo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Funniest part is that we got beaten by a club that nobody can spell still up to today
Midget land sounds a lot funnier tbf
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by KeyToSuccess)
20 year old virgin checking in to confirm Luke's flirting game is weak AF

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by NathanW18)
It's hard for me not to be skeptical when a very attractive young lady puts her pictures up on an internet forum.

It's weird af, but I have seen multiple cases of guys pretending to be girls to get attention from guys. It's something I will never understand, but know it happens quite often.
(Original post by NathanW18)
Luke, you tend to post straight after Hayles. You have done this for quite a while now. I can't blame a guy for trying, though.

There is also nothing wrong with being 26...

She is actually legit. She makes appearances on Full Time Devils.

I tend to assume almost every 'girl' on the internet is a guy.
Luke thinks he's winning against all of FF then out of nowhere

SentryE3D
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
white people chirpse
Lmao you think I'm white?
SentryE3D
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
if you're not you're ****ed up although it might explain Wilf's odd relationship with you
Nothing odd

About

Supporting your local team
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He's definitely white.
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
City playing a bunch of youth and still holding Chelsea to a draw. Scored a lovely team goal as well. Faupala and Ihenacho(something like that) seem very promising youth players.

Looking like City's investment in youth is starting to take shape.
Posted from TSR Mobile
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Spurs out the FA cup with Arsenal and City/Chelsea also with the potential of being knocked out. Would love to see us win silverware, we haven't won anything in 3 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
Spurs out the FA cup with Arsenal and City/Chelsea also with the potential of being knocked out. Would love to see us win silverware, we haven't won anything in 3 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
with lvg....thats banter mate...
Pimped Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
City playing a bunch of youth and still holding Chelsea to a draw. Scored a lovely team goal as well. Faupala and Ihenacho(something like that) seem very promising youth players.

Looking like City's investment in youth is starting to take shape.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Well if you count investment in youth as 'offering bigger wages than anybody else to the best 16 year olds in the world' then sure. If you count investment in youth as building an academy and bringing through players from the age of 8, then obviously they've got **** all to show for it.
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well if you count investment in youth as 'offering bigger wages than anybody else to the best 16 year olds in the world' then sure. If you count investment in youth as building an academy and bringing through players from the age of 8, then obviously they've got **** all to show for it.
Yeah fair enough but they've still invested a **** load of money into their academy and it'll probably end up paying off. Year by year, City just continue to impressively grow as a football club and financially they seem to continue to grow albeit with some dodgy deals. Amazing how winning the lottery has helped them become such a huge club. Same applies to PSG.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (62)
32.8%
Spring (35)
18.52%
Autumn/Fall (46)
24.34%
Winter (36)
19.05%
I love them all equally (10)
5.29%