Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
KJ21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
they just keep charging me for going slightly over drawn which i then pay enough in to get me in credit . they then take the charge and goes over limit and they charge me again resulting in a viscous cycle of getting further in debt
I can help you with that if you wish?
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
ugh slept till 1pm, so mad at myself
What time you go to bed?
fairy spangles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh - not again seriously im back here again - same old same old.
Once im okay now ive hit rock bottom again. I HATE living back at home wanna move away, i cant get a job and i miss uni - im a failure i HATE my life. My supposed best friend is doing my head in. But one of the only people i know at home cause i moved my whole life away to where i was living.
It really physically is killing me.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh - not again seriously im back here again - same old same old.
Once im okay now ive hit rock bottom again. I HATE living back at home wanna move away, i cant get a job and i miss uni - im a failure i HATE my life. My supposed best friend is doing my head in. But one of the only people i know at home cause i moved my whole life away to where i was living.
It really physically is killing me.
Im in exactly same predicament as you. I cant find a job, I dont live at home but did and that was killing me. Are you applying for jobs? Have you signed up to the recruitment agencies?
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
Im in exactly same predicament as you. I cant find a job, I dont live at home but did and that was killing me. Are you applying for jobs? Have you signed up to the recruitment agencies?

Thats always a last resort for me - recruitment agencies, i have graduated once aswell. Nowhere wants to know no matter how good my application is. Theres all these promises of how good a job you can get when you graduate but thats utter ******** really.

I should be back at uni now and it kills me that everyone else is and im not.
I can feel myself slipping back into my old ways.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
Thats always a last resort for me - recruitment agencies, i have graduated once aswell. Nowhere wants to know no matter how good my application is. Theres all these promises of how good a job you can get when you graduate but thats utter ******** really.

I should be back at uni now and it kills me that everyone else is and im not.
I can feel myself slipping back into my old ways.
I got a First at UCL and I cant get a job so know how you feel. You got any hobbies to take your mind off things?
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
I got a First at UCL and I cant get a job so know how you feel. You got any hobbies to take your mind off things?

My degree is from durham.
If i got a job i could move back to where i want to be. Not be stuck in this stupid hell hole living with my parents - i need my own place and space. I HATE living in this village - i dont know anyone here so i dont even go out that much. I moved my whole life its seriously beginning to get to me!!
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have a Job Interview tomorrow guys.

Me an interview woop
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
I have a Job Interview tomorrow guys.

Me an interview woop
Good luck.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
Good luck.
Thanks Pal.

How you doing today? Doing any better since last time I spoke to you?
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Stupid car, stupid drivers, stupid humans. I'm so angry and fed up and in absolute physical agony. Argh!

On the plus side...volunteering at Marie Curie shop on Tuesdays now so that's something to look forward to and a bit of experience! Hope it pays off though.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: Liz, glad to hear you've got some voluntary work sorted, I'm sure it will be worth it.

How is everyone tonight??
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just back from a meeting about Cancer Research UK's Relay for Life and I'm buzzing. Got soooo many fundraising ideas and people to approach and stuff. Gunna pull this off and raise lots of money! Only thing that annoyed me was people assuming I was still at school/under 18! The woman goes 'you can't be on the committee I'm afraid as you have to be over 18' so I said 'I am 18' and she said 'oh, in that case, welcome!' I was like 'grr but woo!'
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Just back from a meeting about Cancer Research UK's Relay for Life and I'm buzzing. Got soooo many fundraising ideas and people to approach and stuff. Gunna pull this off and raise lots of money! Only thing that annoyed me was people assuming I was still at school/under 18! The woman goes 'you can't be on the committee I'm afraid as you have to be over 18' so I said 'I am 18' and she said 'oh, in that case, welcome!' I was like 'grr but woo!'
Well done hunny. Iv locked my phone and dont know the pin code urghhh :stomp:
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
how are you going to tell cancer patients what they have to live for if you ont want to live yourself? Sorry if that sounds defeatist, im just curious as to how you balance that kind if work with being clinically depressed.
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So,I've found myself in a similar situation once again.
I can honestly say I hate every single aspect of my life,so here im am with 30 pills in my hands. I want to do it but I want to do it properly.My biggest fear is waking up.As usual Im too much of a coward to do it.

I feel like I will NEVER be better.My own dad even said I'll be 'a bipolar freak' for the rest of my life.I hate myself.
LegoForEver
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
don't do it, there's still soo much of your life left to live. I know life can be extremely hard at times but its how you face these problems that define you as a person.

Deep down you are strong, you've already stopped yourself from taking them so get rid off them, i hate myself at times but i try to look to the good things in my life. :hugs:
ro-ro
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
how are you going to tell cancer patients what they have to live for if you ont want to live yourself? Sorry if that sounds defeatist, im just curious as to how you balance that kind if work with being clinically depressed.
The Relay for Life isn't solely for cancer patients it's a sponsored fundraising sporting event. You don't talk you run with loads of other women, some of which have the people they are running fors (people they lost to cancer) name pinned onto their chest. I'm sure some of the freshly bereaved don't really feel they have anything to live for! I did the Race for Life a couple of years back. It's a realy fun good thing to be involved in!

I'm really down at the moment and it's frustratig. Im throwing it all away and I can see it's slipping and I'm trying to grab hold but I'm just not quite managing. I feel totally hollow inside. I met this guy I thought got me as well but it's complicated and my best friend's getting involved and I just feel so vunerable and gah. She's telling me to stay away, his calling me drunk and I just don't know what to do. I can't convey to them that it's all just making my already messy life worse. I've started cutting again. I'm just looking at my life and it's all out of control and I'd cut back my medication but now I'm back on some of it and gah!
LegoForEver
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ro-ro - :hugs: life can be a right ***** sometimes, could you try telling your friend how you feel? perhaps that would be the best way for her to know exactly how you are feeling inside? i know it won't be easy but its the best way to do it. Why do you think your life's out of control? :hugs:
ro-ro
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm fat. I can't stick to any diet so I'm staying fat. I'm not always making it to uni. I feel like all the friends I made at the start of uni are now drifting away from me and I dunno what's going on but I just really struggle to make myself go. I'm going out alot and I can't afford to but I dunno drinking just fills that void inside me, while I'm out and partying I don't have that big gap in my chest although I'm 'the girl that cries' alot of the time. So really I'm heading for financial disaster but I just can't quite manage to pull myself back. I'm SO tired but yet I can't sleep at this time. My room is a bloody mess and no matter how much I tidy it it gets messy again.

I like this guy who has a gf and lives about 250 miles away and I don't even want to like him because it's not good but if I delete his number he always calls or texts and I don't want to tell him not to speak to me because I think his amazing and I don't want to be alone. I know I should care about his gf and I don't and that makes me such a horrible person.

I know I'm being self destructive and I know I'm depressed but I just can't stop myself. And now the cutting. It seems like a natural reaction to me but then I remember it's NOT NORMAL. But it is to me and I'm scared of anyone finding out. Like guys, I know the guy I like felt marks on my stomach but I dunno how aware he is and eventually if he comes to stay he will find out and I just feel so ashamed but I can't stop.

I told my friend that I really liked him and she was like don't text him anymore because he told her he was confused by it and that he thought I was awesome but he knew he was leading me on. But I want to text him and I don't like being told what to do. I just think what happens between him and I is my business. I just feel like such a horrible worthless person and the moments with him makes that melt away but then I feel so vunerable. And I know a boy shouldn't make me feel like that and I know nothing good is going to come from this but I can't walk away.

Sometimes I wish I could go to sleep and wake up in like a month.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (278)
38.03%
No - but I will (53)
7.25%
No - I don't want to (53)
7.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (347)
47.47%

Watched Threads