Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortious)
    Please, I have mad skillz. :hand: The guy in charge of my Cambridge college (like our "headmaster") is one of the most important former spies in the UK. I'm that good at finding stuff out that people started a rumour he'd recruited me to work for him. :lol:
    Hey, no bragging...it's not like you found the info in the FBI's super secret server xD But I AM starting to ponder over this now:

I've learned a fair amount about you today - and we've only just met!

I'm a law abiding citizen, btw u_u And the only thing I did that was punishable was "vandalise" a bus stop in my school uniform and the headmistress saw me and my friends so they gave us maintenance work detention. But I swear there's nothing else!

:creep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Liam_G)

What we say matters :emo:

If anything I was being self-deprecating, since my posts have probably outnumbered yours today... :o:

(Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    Hey, no bragging...it's not like you found the info in the FBI's super secret server xD But I AM starting to ponder over this now.
    I need more info before I can get any further. I'd need at least a university and first name, but you don't start at Lancaster until September... :holmes: :p:

I'm a law abiding citizen, btw u_u And the only thing I did that was punishable was "vandalise" a bus stop in my school uniform and the headmistress saw me and my friends so they gave us maintenance work detention. But I swear there's nothing else!

:creep:
    It's fine - I'm not a cop! :lol:

EDIT:

(Original post by cpdavis)
    That was quick.

(Just seen your other post in the Tea Room - get some bloody work done so we can talk about it! :cool:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    ****. I have ruined my face.

My programmer's tan is destroyed.

How so? Have you found the sun in the English sky? Could you point me to it?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    If anything I was being self-deprecating, since my posts have probably outnumbered yours today... :o:

I need more info before I can get any further. I'd need at least a university and first name, but you don't start at Lancaster until September... :holmes: :p:

It's fine - I'm not a cop! :lol:

EDIT:

That was quick.
    I'm not sure what you are referring to, we've spoken about quite a few topics the past half an hour :sexface:

I'm not sure what you are referring to, we've spoken about quite a few topics the past half an hour :sexface:
    Our posts crossed. I was talking about your tab - although now you mention it I'd be happy to talk about any of the three things mentioned. :sexface:

ReputationRep:

I might have contributed with my fair share to the post spamming/rambling But I'm new here, so I'm excused.

I might have contributed with my fair share to the post spamming/rambling But I'm new here, so I'm excused.
    You're still pretty bad. I've now made 81 posts (including this one), having been in the thread for a year, whereas you've made 46 in about three days at best - and that's assuming I'm being generous and assuming you were here before I noticed you today. :p:

I don't mind though - you're interesting. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    You're still pretty bad. I've now made 81 posts (including this one), having been in the thread for a year, whereas you've made 46 in about three days at best - and that's assuming I'm being generous and assuming you were here before I noticed you today. :p:

I don't mind though - you're interesting. :beard:
    cpdavis, can I steal this? (I will anyway)

:talkhand:I've been meandering around this forum for a month now. But I never got to posting that much except for today. It's just one tiny episode of posting compulsion, yours are recurrent fits :eviltongue:

You're right, though...It's still pretty bad, isn't it? xD Oh well

And I just had a déjà vu...a guy with the same beard as that smiley (only grey and therefore creepier) said the same thing to me on my first night in one of Lancs' pubs xD

cpdavis, can I steal this? (I will anyway)

:talkhand:I've been meandering around this forum for a month now. But I never got to posting that much except for today. It's just one tiny episode of posting compulsion, yours are recurrent fits :eviltongue:
    *Steals Mad Vlad's image*

But I was trying to be nice! I called you "interesting"!

Don't leave... :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Well I haven't posted in ages *hides overall postcount*

ReputationRep:
    *Steals Mad Vlad's image*

But I was trying to be nice! I called you "interesting"!

Don't leave... :sad:
    Hahahaha when you put it like THAT....

And if I am anything...it's recurrent in my weirdness, so don't worry, I'm interested in sticking around perpetuating my credibility-deprived (damn you, wikipedia) name :P

EDIT: And my way of returning the kindness is by putting all the blame for the former just on Wikipedia :sly: Lool jk jk

Hahahaha when you put it like THAT....

And if I am anything...it's recurrent in my weirdness, so don't worry, I'm interested in sticking around perpetuating my credibility-deprived (damn you, wikipedia) name :P

EDIT: And my way of returning the kindness is by putting all the blame for the former just on Wikipedia :sly: Lool jk jk
    Love you too? :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Love you too? :lovehug:
    And we South Americans say the British are cold and unfeeling...

I think we have switched nationalities :laugh:

It's all with good intentions :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :O I'm not top on postcount for this thread, this is madness. Damn exams and university.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    :O I'm not top on postcount for this thread, this is madness. Damn exams and university.
    I'm scarily high :eek:

Stoner. :p:

(Argh, the "gringo" smoking guy smiley has gone too! )

ReputationRep:
    How so? Have you found the sun in the English sky? Could you point me to it?
    Yes... sodding thing... It's gone now, thankfully - a return to overcast (but importantly, dry!) conditions will suit my cycling regime. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    )
    Ironically, this looks like the is smoking

ReputationRep:
    I'm like, nothing

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.