Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly648)
    Yes same I have applied for voluntary work there and work shadowing at some stage! Yeah geography is supposed to be kind of a break for me too! I do different bits of voluntary and extra curricular at the moment but it all seems so competitive no matter what course you want to end up doing!
    Isn't it!!!! I read through some of the medicine threads and people ask the questions like " is having work experience on 10 wards and volunteering for 3 years (and loads of other stuff too ) enough for medicine?" And I just think God I hope so!!!! I mean I only figured I might want to do medicine for sure just before GCSE exams we're 16 gimme a minute to think!!! Lol! Rant done! Well more on that after results I'll deal with that other stuff IF I get decent enough grades maybe then I'll sleep easier, though I'd settle for being able to go to bed at a decent time, the day I go back to school I'll just be a zombie roaming round the school because I slept like one hour lol! Every frickin year!!! :/ lol

ReputationRep:
    Not looking forward to it -_- at all. I am certain I failed maths which sucks! Ah well, even if you do fail there's plenty of worse things that could have happened to you, like having an incurable brain tumour or something. STAY POSSITIVE- ALWAYS, ALWAY, ALWAYS SOMEONE WORSE OFF THAN YOU xox

ReputationRep:
    The wait was really long, results day is not far from now i know i A* all my sciences and RE, just really worried about maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3 full days to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pathosL)
    3 full days to go.
    It will be 3 full days at 8:45 for me^.^ , you're up early:3! Up to much?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Results day is THIS WEEK!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesePuffff)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know right? I've actually started having the nightmares...:eek: I think the nerves are going to kick in soon...

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well spotted.

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone going to celebrate after they have their results??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At this moment in 3 days time, thousands of year 11s across the country will be crying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Its Andy)
    At this moment in 3 days time, thousands of year 11s across the country will be crying.
    Sums it up really

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i dont know if i should open it infront of friends and teachers or at home

ReputationRep:
    Not only in Northern Ireland

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meadhbh 3)
    seriously?
    Its an exam board, just like AQA or OCR but its only in Northern Ireland
    I sat a business studies exam paper which is CCEA in England. It's a very difficult exam board, nothing like AQA or edexcel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahya10123)
    i dont know if i should open it infront of friends and teachers or at home
    I'm probably opening mine st school I actually think opening in front of parents would be way scarier, because they actually care what I've got, whereas my friends probably don't :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tingirl)
    I'm probably opening mine st school I actually think opening in front of parents would be way scarier, because they actually care what I've got, whereas my friends probably don't :L
    great friends you have :dots:

just joking

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else started getting weird anxiety dreams about Results Day?Last night's dream featured me being swallowed in an huge brown envelope because I didn't get an A in Chemistry....hmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emily997)
    Anybody else started getting weird anxiety dreams about Results Day?Last night's dream featured me being swallowed in an huge brown envelope because I didn't get an A in Chemistry....hmmm.
    That's a very :erm: interesting dream.
    Remember its not the end of the world if you don't get the GCSE results you want. A-Levels is where it matters most (though both are important)
    But Good Luck!- I hope you get your A in Chemistry. Would rather not hear you're having dreams this time about having something explode in your face :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I have only done two of my GCSEs and I am super scared about the results I am going to receive. I am not expecting much but I think I might disappoint my parents. What can I do to reduce my tension?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuchiR)
    I have only done two of my GCSEs and I am super scared about the results I am going to receive. I am not expecting much but I think I might disappoint my parents. What can I do to reduce my tension?
    I'd lift or something.
    Dunno 'bout you though. To be honest it doesn't sound too good, mate. There's plenty of things you can do with bad grades though.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.