Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisjones123)
    Anyone heard from eversheds? This wait is excruciating!
    Still waiting... Had my interview 2 weeks ago, which office did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazza77)
    Still waiting... Had my interview 2 weeks ago, which office did you apply to?
    Same! And Birmingham, yourself?

Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for a VS at Blake Morgan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisjones123)
    Same! And Birmingham, yourself?

Fingers crossed!
    Ah nice, I applied to London. Hope you hear good news soon!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from SGH Martineau? They said people would hear in March, and there's only two days left ...

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone found out yet from Cooley LLP for the vacation scheme assessment centres?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkSearle)
    Any one heard from Gibson Dunn?
    Heard nothing. It's almost like they don't want vac scheme interns this summer...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazza77)
    I had a look and couldn't find anything, the form should have been attached to our face to face interview email invitation but it wasn't on mine. I am sure if you email HR they will send you one

Have you heard anything following your interview?
    Yeah I got a VS offer three days after my interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyc5060)
    Yeah I got a VS offer three days after my interview
    Ah nice one! which office were you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent30)
    Has anyone applied for a VS at Blake Morgan?
    I was going to but now I'm working im just going for straight TC as their vac schemes seems to be only a couple of days???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    I was going to but now I'm working im just going for straight TC as their vac schemes seems to be only a couple of days???
    I don't really understand how it works, two days in your chosen office then the third in Southampton office? I would be applying to the Cardiff Office so Southampton is far to travel to for the third day!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    Has anyone heard from SGH Martineau? They said people would hear in March, and there's only two days left ...
    I guess the end of march then haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellaghost)
    Has anyone found out yet from Cooley LLP for the vacation scheme assessment centres?
    No, from the email they sent I guess we'll know tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKRP11)
    Heard nothing. It's almost like they don't want vac scheme interns this summer...
    Yeah, you would have thought that given that they haven't taken on trainees before, they'd have someone in HR really making the effort to show those that applied that it was worth doing so.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what the "online assessment" for Weightman consists of?
    What was it last year?

At first I thought it was an online test (that's what I was hoping for) but I just realized it could be a video interview :/

ReputationRep:
    Strangely missing the incessant pinging of my email, can't wait till summer :lol:

(Original post by MarkSearle)
    Yeah, you would have thought that given that they haven't taken on trainees before, they'd have someone in HR really making the effort to show those that applied that it was worth doing so.
    I think they do have trainees at present. I'm finding their inactivity pretty odd because their scheme is three weeks in July meaning that most candidates won't be able to fit another vac scheme in during July (which is the peak period for vac schemes)

I'm sure plenty of good candidates will have taken up offers elsewhere now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazooo)
    Anyone know what the "online assessment" for Weightman consists of?What was it last year?At first I thought it was an online test (that's what I was hoping for) but I just realized it could be a video interview :/
    As far as I know weightmans offered vac schemes last year based purely on candidates' application forms. I think this is the first time they've used the online assessment and the details have been quite vague so far. Guess we'll just have to wait and see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    I haven't heard anything either :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Strangely missing the incessant pinging of my email, can't wait till summer :lol:

I think they do have trainees at present. I'm finding their inactivity pretty odd because their scheme is three weeks in July meaning that most candidates won't be able to fit another vac scheme in during July (which is the peak period for vac schemes)

I'm sure plenty of good candidates will have taken up offers elsewhere now.
    Must be busy filling in a P45 for the naughty boy doing naughty business in Djibouti.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazooo)
    Anyone know what the "online assessment" for Weightman consists of?
    What was it last year?

At first I thought it was an online test (that's what I was hoping for) but I just realized it could be a video interview :/
    It could be but I doubt it

it says 'online assessment exercises' implying the standard tests

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.