Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    definitely - i've been using you as a framework to see if i've been getting any better since you've always been 20 or so points ahead for basically the entire season

aguero is just too valuable - every time he scores 18+ points, people remember why it's just not worth the risk to not have him.
    city can just turn it on and it's unpredictable.
    they might lose 5 games in a row, then they'll just randomly thrash the next team 6-0.

that's gotta suck though; spending all that time and effort and then to lose out so heavily because of one bloody player.
    I had him through that 4 game run where he was facing easy sides and did nothing.

Ehh haven't paid enough attention to FF for the last 2 months.

ReputationRep:
    Awful double game week since I had no Sunderland or Arsenal defenders.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Awful double game week since I had no Sunderland or Arsenal defenders.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i had PVA and he turned in to a goldmine.
    however i also had no arsenal defenders - they always seem to ruin it by letting 1 goal in, so i went with sanchez and cazorla instead.
    yay...

ReputationRep:
    Should I bring in:
    Ulloa (Defoe out)
    Silva (Coutinho out)
    Wes Morgan (Bertrand, John O'Shea or Ashley Williams out)

ReputationRep:
    started off this season wanting to finish on the first page (top 50) in the TSR league.
    season went better than i thought so i made another target of top 25 - was about 50 pts away at the time so it seemed difficult but i had hope.

going in to the last GW i'm in exactly 25th position.
    this is so tense...

considering how knowledgeable and high-level the TSR FF is and considering it's my first ever season, i'd be ecstatic with top 25 in the league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylantombides)
    Should I bring in:
    Ulloa (Defoe out)
    Silva (Coutinho out)
    Wes Morgan (Bertrand, John O'Shea or Ashley Williams out)
    Can anyone help me? This could potentially make me earn £50 (i play in my work league and the winner of the league at work gets £50.... I'm 15 points off first)

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help me? This could potentially make me earn £50 (i play in my work league and the winner of the league at work gets £50.... I'm 15 points off first)
    Leicester players are a good shout.
    Debatable about Silva, see if you can pick someone from Arsenal?
    Last day of the season don't think it'll be a great week for fantasy points tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Defoe -> Ulloa
    Coutinho -> Walcott
    seem like good punts to me, see if your rival makes a hit and then judge for yourself if you want to take a hit as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanLim93)
    Leicester players are a good shout.
    Debatable about Silva, see if you can pick someone from Arsenal?
    Last day of the season don't think it'll be a great week for fantasy points tbh.

Or do I bring in Ulloa for Defoe AND bring in Silva for Coutinho. I'll lose 4 points but is it worth it?

ReputationRep:
    Or do I bring in Ulloa for Defoe AND bring in Silva for Coutinho. I'll lose 4 points but is it worth it?
    I would bring in Ulloa, not convinced by manchester city especially against Southampton. Liverpool can do as well as City in terms of game week points. Stoke have nothing to play for. Southampton wants to go to Europa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanLim93)
    I would bring in Ulloa, not convinced by manchester city especially against Southampton. Liverpool can do as well as City in terms of game week points. Stoke have nothing to play for. Southampton wants to go to Europa
    I'm really on the edge... I was leaning more towards Silva as he's on great form plus City are at home (the team have picked up form too and beat Southampton comfortably when they played them earlier in the season. I can see where you're coming from though. Just out of interest (I don't mean this offensively) how many points do you have on fantasy football to know if I should take your advice. Honestly I agree with what you said but I can also see reasons to bring in Silva for City.

ReputationRep:
    I decided to take an 8 point hit to try and set my team up for a decent week and protect against the risk of rotation/resting/fielding youngsters. Not much else to play for really - not going to crack the TSR top 10 this year. So i've gone with Myhill, Skrtl, Ivan, Terry, Cahill, Yaya, Silva, Mahrez, Sterling, Tekkers and Aguero. And Henderson, Defoe and PvA on the bench to cover the risk of rotation.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently 16th. Hoping for a top 15 finish but I'm not sure it will happen as I don't like the look of my team really

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was well in the title race for this a few game weeks ago but the top 2 have now pulled away into 70 point leads over me so I'll just to look to secure the top 4 trophy now :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was well in the title race for this a few game weeks ago but the top 2 have now pulled away into 70 point leads over me so I'll just to look to secure the top 4 trophy now :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The Arsenal way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    The Arsenal way...
    Yep all about that champions league qualification :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep all about that champions league qualification :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    bye :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Aguero or Sanchez captain??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    I was winning my work league by 60 points so thought I'd do something different as no one appeared capable of catching me up. I now have a 5 point lead essentially going into the final fixtures where we match fairly similarly and I don't have aguero. I've been on top for around 20gws. Surely I can't bottle it on the last gw? 80£ at stake ffs.

So yeah **** aguero as I've pretty much had him in for the rest of the season and I thought I'd just get Benteke in.

Benched silva for some odd reason too this gw. Praying on JT to get injured or not start. The ultimate bottle is coming :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're two points ahead of me in the head two head league. Hopefully the team you're up against (my teams namesake :ahee:) can do me a favour and defeat you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalidpatel)
    Aguero or Sanchez captain??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We don't look like scoring atm whilst city have been scoring for fun lately, also Southampton have been very dodgy defensively past month or so. Villa were absolutely shocking last week but still managed to score against Southampton.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.