Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlareBlitz96)
    If your not getting any replies here, why don't you consider the imperial college thread on tsr. There might be some people there who might know where the prayer areas are
    OK might do that but I might also get a bit of hostility by some TSR members you get me. Jazak'allah.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.doamuslims.org/?p=1718

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymat)
    Would any you be able to answer my question? Any replies will be appreciated. Jazak'allah Khairun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I don't go imperial. I think Zuhr should be fine though, normally Friday prayer is the one which is unbelievablely crowded and there's lack of spaces (at my uni). However even then, we all manage to fit in somehow lol. It's probably the same for other unis which have a good number of muslims.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    Qf is just not gonna happen
    defo with the team they have i actually didn't have high hopes for them from the start.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymat)
    Assalaamualaikum,

I have an open day at Imperial College on the 25th of February and its between 01:00pm to 04:00pm. I want to pray Zuhr before I go but is there any prayer space and wudhu area within Imperial College or alternatively, any mosque nearby? I want to pray around 12:45am-12:50am, just before I attend the open day. I saw on the map that there is an I-SOC at Garden Hall on Princes Gardens not far from Imperial College but I don't know whether that is a prayer space.
    Wsalaam,
    Heres the URL for prayer room direction http://theisoc.com/pr/
    Its a downstairs entrances will have a prayer room sign, be aware that it needs a I'd card to open or wait for someone.

Also wudhu facilities as standard, but sadly no toilet there.

ReputationRep:
    It is world pangolin day today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    Wsalaam,
    Heres the URL for prayer room direction http://theisoc.com/pr/
    Its a downstairs entrances will have a prayer room sign, be aware that it needs a I'd card to open or wait for someone.

Also wudhu facilities as standard, but sadly no toilet there.
    Jazak'allah khairun for the help brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    It is world pangolin day today
    Just googled that and its some kind of scaly anteater type animal? (I thought it was a Urdu word at first)

Also why do you guys keep talking about cricket, I thought that was last week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I don't go imperial. I think Zuhr should be fine though, normally Friday prayer is the one which is unbelievablely crowded and there's lack of spaces (at my uni). However even then, we all manage to fit in somehow lol. It's probably the same for other unis which have a good number of muslims.
    No problem bro, just found out, Jazak'allah Khairun anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themorninglight)
    Just googled that and its some kind of scaly anteater type animal? (I thought it was a Urdu word at first)

Also why do you guys keep talking about cricket, I thought that was last week
    Lol there is a cricket world cup going on atm. It will last for another month and a half.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_K1NG)
    Lol there is a cricket world cup going on atm. It will last for another month and a half.
    Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka

Hope Afghanistan Win..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka

Hope Afghanistan Win..
    Me too although it's very unlikely unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Me too although it's very unlikely unfortunately.
    We will See Inshallah..

ReputationRep:
    If you really want something then make Du'aa. Don't give up as you never know how close you are to having your Du'aas answered

ReputationRep:
    We will See Inshallah..
    Insha'Allah

ReputationRep:
    Insha'Allah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We will see which country prayers Allah answers 😄.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by R£SP£CT)
    Alhamdulilah good to hear and I'm good too. . Always refreshing to see people from different walks of life come and share their experiences and knowledge. Hope Uni/College/work is going well for you.

That's the beauty of Islam.

(Original post by kyoti)
    Wa alaykum Assalam

tell her we hope she comes back as we miss her posts (i hope she didn't leave partly because of what some people said on tsr remind her they are just clowns and not worth it).

Okay I will NP, Thanks!

(Original post by Ankabout)
    x

(Original post by ThatMuslimGuy)

(Original post by HSafirah)
    Yeay,
    new thread!
    Ahamdulillah

(Original post by HAnwar)
    Yay new thread

(Original post by ko111)
    The Best Society on tsr! Alhamdulillah (All praise is due to Allah Azza wa jal The Master of the Day of Judgement)

(Original post by Zamestaneh)
    Alhamdulillah

(Original post by Tennumbers)
    SubhanAllah.

May Allah continue to make this society a means of us getting closer to Him. Ameen.

Haha :toofunny:

(Original post by ZennyX)
    Insha'allah you will do well! Just don't forget to say bismillah before you start the exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by binarythoughts)
    Anyone watching the match?

(Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    Paksitan - Sloppy fielding and not enough focus on taking wickets. As always.

Asalaamulaykum, fellow Muslamics, we were thinking of making an ISOC banner which anybody could put into their sigs, and say "click here to join the Islamic society!" or something. Anyway we have a prototype below. Do you like it? Is the pic ok? Do you have any other ideas(get the joke?????????)?

EDITs: click image to see if it works.

ReputationRep:
    Asalaamulaykum, fellow Muslamics, we were thinking of making an ISOC banner which anybody could put into their sigs, and say "click here to join the Islamic society!" or something. Anyway we have a prototype below. Do you like it? Is the pic ok? Do you have any other ideas(get the joke?????????)?

Walaikum assalam,

It looks aesthetically pleasing enough but I think the Ka'aba is too small and perhaps it should be in the middle (seems a bit on left side)? OR... maybe keep the Ka'aba on right side and have white text "TSR Islamic Society" on left side.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Nice idea, ideas :yes:

Yeh, it would be cool if all muslamics had that in their sig... It's like a sense of unity and all that

Pic looks good too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.