Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    MATRIXXXXXXXXXXX :jumphug: Amellia has missed you!! How have you been?

Its not my favourite video - however its probably Simons best one :lol:
    AMELLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :jumphug: feel privileged - jumphugs are reserved for special occasions
    Aww I have missed you too! As I have been saying to SassKing, a day in the life of (The) Matrix was great! How was your day?

Haha OK - right :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    AMELLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :jumphug: feel privileged - jumphugs are reserved for special occasions
    Aww I have missed you too! As I have been saying to SassKing, a day in the life of (The) Matrix was great! How was your day?

Haha OK - right :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha aww I do!! :jumphug: nice to back to my native realm :lol: Aww Matrix.... Good good!! I had a great day thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    PS can everyone please tell iEthan that I do not have a northern accent!!! I tried upload the sound recording but I cant upload mp4 lol :lol:

PS can everyone please tell iEthan that I do not have a northern accent!!! I tried upload the sound recording but I cant upload mp4 lol :lol:
    I am sorry but I can't even judge accents :lol: but your voice is sooo coool *_* hehehe :heart:

(Original post by ikhan94)
    How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Haha aww I do!! :jumphug: nice to back to my native realm :lol: Aww Matrix.... Good good!! I had a great day thanks!!
    Haha hmmm...as I've had a pretty good day, I'll be generous:
    :jumphug:
    Again! Woah I know, I'll probably explode from this lack of control, being on my own on this new road and being so kind like this last time when I find that I might have been so nice as to give Amellia another spectacular jumphug of mine

Please don't even ask what that was all about idek myself

Haha :rofl: ooh that's great to hear! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I am sorry but I can't even judge accents :lol: but your voice is sooo coool *_* hehehe :heart:
    Haha until I played it back I had no idea how 'stuck up' I sounded I'll have to ask Ethan to upload it to tsr so that Matrix123 and SassKing13 can hear :rofl:

Haha hmmm...as I've had a pretty good day, I'll be generous:
    :jumphug:
    Again! Woah I know, I'll probably explode from this lack of control, being on my own on this new road and being so kind like this last time when I find that I might have been so nice as to give Amellia another spectacular jumphug of mine

Please don't even ask what that was all about idek myself

Haha :rofl: ooh that's great to hear! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww Matrix - you are feeling very kind today I see! :jumphug: Ahahaha oh Matrix your jumphugs are borderline sacred!
    Haha awww... :hugs: :console:

ReputationRep:
    Haha until I played it back I had no idea how 'stuck up' I sounded I'll have to ask Ethan to upload it to tsr so that Matrix123 and SassKing13 can hear :rofl:

Aww Matrix - you are feeling very kind today I see! :jumphug: Ahahaha oh Matrix your jumphugs are borderline sacred!
    SassKing agrees with this suggestion

I don't really even have an accent...

ReputationRep:

He he I may have sent Ethan a message already :rofl:

Yes, I am!!! :ahee: Of course - they wouldn't be anything else would they now?
    Haha thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)

I don't really think I do either...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)

Hahaha you will be surprised I think - I mean I'm from Yorkshire and have nothing to show for it :lol:
    Yeah well people from 'down south' don't really Well I don't think they do anyways!!

Hey! iEthan please can you upload the first video I sent of my voice recording to tsr? I would do it but I'm having issues accessing the internal memory on my phone...

ReputationRep:
    He he I may have sent Ethan a message already :rofl:

Yes, I am!!! :ahee: Of course - they wouldn't be anything else would they now?
    Haha thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha okay! tell him he can upload it to this thread so that SassKing can hear too :rofl:
    :ahee: Of course you are! And no of course not!
    You are most welcome Miss Matrix

Hahaha your voice is cool don't worry british english is so elegant :O :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    Haha okay! tell him he can upload it to this thread so that SassKing can hear too :rofl:
    :ahee: Of course you are! And no of course not!
    You are most welcome Miss Matrix
    Haha still waiting for a reply. I sent you the PM I sent him - not exactly a serious message
    It's good we've got that understood
    Haha oooh interesting name...:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Amellia123 YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hahaha your voice is cool don't worry british english is so elegant :O :love: :love:
    Haha aww Frenchie... making me blush now

Haha still waiting for a reply. I sent you the PM I sent him - not exactly a serious message
    It's good we've got that understood
    Haha oooh interesting name...:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yes the PM was hilarious :lol: And yes, do you mind 'Miss Matrix' ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Amellia123 YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :jumphug:
    OMG Squirrel ive missed you!! :jumphug: did you reply to my snapchat?

Haha aww Frenchie... making me blush now
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes the PM was hilarious :lol: And yes, do you mind 'Miss Matrix' ?
    Haha thanks, let's hope Ethan thinks so too :mmm: Not at all - call me whatever you want:yep:well...not whatever you want - anything within reason and that is within reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.