Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lol. If you don't beat Swansea on the weekend, Mourinho would have led two different teams to their worst starts ever in the PL - in consecutive seasons. Madness.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theunitedpages.com/clearo...begin-january/
    so miki has a weak mentality

I think weeding the players is incomplete Rooney needs to go. I would like Mou to play memphis. He badly needs a run of games but is not given one. Lingard should not be ahead of him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Would never have been a problem if we had appointed Giggs from the start tbh
    This is up there with Difeo's theory that if shaw never broke his leg we would have won the league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    I look forward to united games. I like watching you lot the most after my team.
    are we gunna act like you don't like the mourinho meltdown :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Thread is depressing so....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    This is up there with Difeo's theory that if shaw never broke his leg we would have won the league
    It's a solid theory.

(Original post by bigmansouf)
    http://www.theunitedpages.com/clearo...begin-january/
    so miki has a weak mentality

I think weeding the players is incomplete Rooney needs to go. I would like Mou to play memphis. He badly needs a run of games but is not given one. Lingard should not be ahead of him
    Lol yes he should. Also that source is just making educated guesses.

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember how Fergie described Cantona as the final piece of the jigsaw puzzle?

That was Shaw last season. If he was fit - you would have one the treble.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by SirAlexFerguson)

smh
    This has become my reality, the majority of my friends are Liverpool and Man City fans, sick of getting the **** ripped out of me every week. Genuinely considering supporting City

ReputationRep:
    ^aids.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me fam Luke is the key

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Do you remember how Fergie described Cantona as the final piece of the jigsaw puzzle?

That was Shaw last season. If he was fit - you would have one the treble.
    one the treble

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    one the treble

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah think about it. That's exactly how I meant it. One of them mind blowing sentences

ReputationRep:
    It definitely effected us

I think if LVG would have kept Memphis is the team also, he wouldn't be this mess of a player we currently have.

(Original post by SCIENCE :D)
    This has become my reality, the majority of my friends are Liverpool and Man City fans, sick of getting the **** ripped out of me every week. Genuinely considering supporting City
    Does the banter really bother you that much? Christ...

Just tell City fans their club has only existed for 8 years and ask Liverpool fans to list the last time they won a major trophy.

Easy shutdown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SCIENCE :D)
    Sir, are you in year 8 or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Remember when we used to look forward to United games.
    Now it's the rival fans that can't wait to see them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Trust me fam Luke is the key

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You called?

ReputationRep:
    So Conte is proving that he ain't a fraud. Chelsea really look deadly in this 3-4-3.

Hazard on a mad ting too. Probably going to be Liverpool/City/Chelsea fighting for the title....(Arsenal maybe but they always bottle it so..)

If we don't win tomorrow yeah um....

ReputationRep:
    Not sure on tomorrow, reckon you will draw personally.

As much as it's funny to slate him, no Pogba is probably going to affect you guys harder than you think. I think it's a case of who gets first goal, as Fizzel suggested you guys look lost when you concede, but earlier in the season you were always getting the first goal and when you get that you look more comfortable.

Only problem is that you don't actually look like scoring other than the typical Mourinho way(set pieces, aerial attacks and long shots) which are obviously ineffective methods of scoring(albeit methods). Then add to that how vulnerable you look in the middle(made worse with no Pogba or Herrera) then I think you're probably going to rely on lady luck.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Looking at our upcoming fixtures I really do fear for us if we don't win tomorrow.

Arsenal (H) - Saturday midday kick off after international break
    West Ham (H) - after Europa League
    Everton (A) - after West Ham League Cup game
    Spurs (H) - after Europa League trip to Ukraine in the middle of winter
    Crystal Palace (A) - will be our 3rd game in 6 days
    West Brom (A) - will be our 4th game in 9 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Looking at our upcoming fixtures I really do fear for us if we don't win tomorrow.

Arsenal (H) - Saturday midday kick off after international break
    West Ham (H) - after Europa League
    Everton (A) - after West Ham League Cup game
    Spurs (H) - after Europa League trip to Ukraine in the middle of winter
    Crystal Palace (A) - will be our 3rd game in 6 days
    West Brom (A) - will be our 4th game in 9 days
    W-W-L-L-W-D for me. 10pts out of 18.

Everything says you will beat arsenal, as you combine two of our biggest problems: united + mourinho

West ham are not the same team as last season, and I think you can manage it at home..

Even though everton lost badly yesterday, they are still a decent home-side, cant see you winning here.. neither with spurs as they have been pretty decent against you in recent yeras, especially at OT.. Palace are awful this season, but West-brom away is trouble for any side that struggling for goals like you are.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.