hahahahhahhaaha
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Weezy F)
hahahahhahhaaha
Michael Owen to play in the Championship...

I don't know which is funnier... That, or the fact they have a massive chance of going down.... :ninja:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Synergetic)
:ditto: It's all Grant's fault innit. He is ****, sack him. Lets get Capello/Mourinho/Scolari in and sign Ronaldinho/Kaka/Ronaldo and den Chelsea will b back on top innit? LOLZ!!!!111
Why do people mention Scolari in the same bracket as Capello and Mourinho? It's annoying! Scolari is lower 'grade' manager IMO. New signings won't help per se but there's too much dead wood in the squad and too money spent on the fringes.

Following players I'd expect to leave in the summer: Pizarro, Sidwell, perhaps Drogba (because of his constant whinging), and probably Lampard. Malouda I'm willing to give another season otherwise he can go to. Oh and Ben Haim.

Then just sign Modric and another play maker. Signings will never guarantee a place in the league but as I've said before, too much dead wood.

Yes well done Barnsley.
Lucy :)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Why do people mention Scolari in the same bracket as Capello and Mourinho? It's annoying! Scolari is lower 'grade' manager IMO. New signings won't help per se but there's too much dead wood in the squad and too money spent on the fringes.

Following players I'd expect to leave in the summer: Pizarro, Sidwell, perhaps Drogba (because of his constant whinging), and probably Lampard. Malouda I'm willing to give another season otherwise he can go to. Oh and Ben Haim.

Then just sign Modric and another play maker. Signings will never guarantee a place in the league but as I've said before, too much dead wood.

Yes well done Barnsley.
You a fan of John Obi?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Lucy :))
You a fan of John Obi?

NO
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hand it to Barnsley, they did play pretty well.

As hard as it is to accept, they were pretty good today.

Sorry...
Lucy :)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I remember during the Liverpool/Barnsley game. The commentators were talking about how Barnsley are the Brazil of English football. Gotta say they dont play very badly at all in two matches I have seen them play.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just don't know what to expect from Barnsley.

Today proved mega money doesn't buy you instant success, funny stuff.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Anyway, is anyone a fan of Mikel? 16m for a kid who has as much discipline as a chav. I prefer DMs in the mould of Makelele.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Anyway, is anyone a fan of Mikel? 16m for a kid who has as much discipline as a chav. I prefer DMs in the mould of Makelele.
I'll raise my hand, i am a bit of a fan.. :getmecoat

Internationally more really, not as much for Chelsea. (only a handful of appearences for Nigeria, but they have been good if i remember)
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Lucy :))
The best FA Cup in years

The best prem race in years

The best relegation battle in years (so many teams involved)

The best CL in years (4 english teams through, AC and Real already out... Inter on there way too)

What a great year for football
The best Euro Championships, oh wait...

The best relegation battle was when West Brom survived after being bottom at Christmas and no team was certain to go down on the last day of the season. During that day, at one point, each team was safe lol. Classic. From my perspective, I would prefer the top 4 teams in the last 4 of the FA Cup rather than none of them. Lets hope the neutrals like Boro v Pompey in the final or whoever gets there.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
He's got enough red cards for me to send him to the reserves for the rest of his contract if I were manager. If I wanted a player like that I'd ask for Roy Keane's advice.

He's just a typical Mourinho favourite. More athletic and powerful rather than intelligent and skillful. Makelele has commited stone wall yellow card offences when he's had to, otherwise conceding a goal is a likely outcome.

Lampard, Essien, Mikel, Ballack - too much focus on power and strength. Nothing wrong having one or two like that but a whole midfield...
Weezy F
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
Modric? :ninja:
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Barnsley v Pompey in the FA Cup Final.

O'Neil for Boro would rip us apart, looking for revenge..
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Boro couldn't rip open a paper bag.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
And they have Kezman II.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
Barnsley v Pompey in the FA Cup Final.

O'Neil for Boro would rip us apart, looking for revenge..
Don't say that we gotta play Boro on Wednesday.
The_Goose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*The_Goose remains happy that she still has her brothers old Barnsley premier league season shirt* *someday soon she can wear it again, although not so much oversized now*
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Sing when you're winning eh?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.47%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.23%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed