Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Temporality)
    lol a few slight issues. Such as how American states have the most horrific border control and would probably send the isrealis straight back over the Atlantic. Remorselessly
    I think you missed out the "51st state" bit. You raise a non-issue.

ReputationRep:
    Truce is holding out nice and well. Hopefully no-one else needs to be two days away from retirement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    I think you missed out the "51st state" bit. You raise a non-issue.
    What do you mean?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean?
    How is boarder controls between states an issue?

ReputationRep:
    How is boarder controls between states an issue?
    Border*. A portion of the population would have to travel by boat and have trouble getting across states to that central location.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Border*. A portion of the population would have to travel by boat and have trouble getting across states to that central location.
    But they wouldn't...You move all the Israelis out of the middle east and put them in the middle of the US, or did you not pay attention to the image?

ReputationRep:
    But they wouldn't...You move all the Israelis out of the middle east and put them in the middle of the US, or did you not pay attention to the image?
    Not everyone would be able to board a plane. Their airlines would be clogged. Plus don't talk to me like that as you have no right
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Not everyone would be able to board a plane. Their airlines would be clogged. Plus don't talk to me like that as you have no right
    Ummmm? what?

ReputationRep:
    Ummmm? what?
    '... or Did you not pay attention to the image?' Is smarmy, rude and condescending. I don't allow people to talk down to me
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    '... or Did you not pay attention to the image?' Is smarmy, rude and condescending. I don't allow people to talk down to me
    Ummm...so tell me, how do you stop somebody doing something after they've done it? And as far as borders are concerned is it really that difficult? Surely if there would be an issue there then there would be issues already, after all, over 3 billion people (obviously counting people more than once if they are on more than one flight) already travel by air every year.
    Also note that the 29 biggest airports in the US already process more people in a single year than the population of Israel, the largest processing almost 6 times as many. So, where would this burden on the borders come from?

ReputationRep:
    Ummm...so tell me, how do you stop somebody doing something after they've done it? And as far as borders are concerned is it really that difficult? Surely if there would be an issue there then there would be issues already, after all, over 3 billion people (obviously counting people more than once if they are on more than one flight) already travel by air every year.
    Also note that the 29 biggest airports in the US already process more people in a single year than the population of Israel, the largest processing almost 6 times as many. So, where would this burden on the borders come from?
    Because the majority of these airports would be in different states so the Israelis would have to cross these borders to get into their new states duhhhhhhhhhhh.
    If you don't believe what I'm saying about the difficulties of immigration and border control in America: http://www.defineamerican.com/

Also I don't know why you're getting so hyped about some hypothetical and unrealistic solution to the current problem. Its quite sad really. Calm down

ReputationRep:
    From what I'm aware of this genocide that started about a month ago started because of the 3 Israelies that were kidnapped and murdered. Israel's government blamed Hamas but a couple of days ago I read in an article that Hamas had nothing to do with the kidnapping and murders of the 3 teens. It was a random crime that was committed by some random Palestinian. At the same time when they were killed Israel had no evidence that Hamas killed those 3 teens.
    So what Israel decides to do is bomb the Palestine. Now before I go on any further when the twin towers were bombed it was labelled as a "terrorist act". What the Israelies are doing right now is no different, they are terrorist, in fact Israel has been labelled as a terrorist state a few times now by some politicians. Also don't justify the bombings as "Self Defence" because Israel has killed a dozen times more than than Hamas has.
    Let's look at the figures Israel has killed over 1700+ people mostly civilians, a few thousands injured. Now let's look at how many Israelies have died. To be exact 66 Israelies have died and apparently 60 were soldiers.

All the Israel has been doing is blaming Hamas for firing rockets, which really didn't kill a no where near as many as Israel soldiers and air missiles have.
    At this point who is "Killing" and who is "Defending . At the end of the day no-one can deny the fact that it's a one way slaughter, at this point can you even blame Hamas for firing rockets that won't do any damage anyway.

Thats what I think, feel free to comment, sorry for my bad English.

#freepalestine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxcvii)
    From what I'm aware of this genocide that started about a month ago started because of the 3 Israelies that were kidnapped and murdered. Israel's government blamed Hamas but a couple of days ago I read in an article that Hamas had nothing to do with the kidnapping and murders of the 3 teens. It was a random crime that was committed by some random Palestinian. At the same time when they were killed Israel had no evidence that Hamas killed those 3 teens.
    So what Israel decides to do is bomb the Palestine. Now before I go on any further when the twin towers were bombed it was labelled as a "terrorist act". What the Israelies are doing right now is no different, they are terrorist, in fact Israel has been labelled as a terrorist state a few times now by some politicians. Also don't justify the bombings as "Self Defence" because Israel has killed a dozen times more than than Hamas has.
    Let's look at the figures Israel has killed over 1700+ people mostly civilians, a few thousands injured. Now let's look at how many Israelies have died. To be exact 66 Israelies have died and apparently 60 were soldiers.

All the Israel has been doing is blaming Hamas for firing rockets, which really didn't kill a no where near as many as Israel soldiers and air missiles have.
    At this point who is "Killing" and who is "Defending . At the end of the day no-one can deny the fact that it's a one way slaughter, at this point can you even blame Hamas for firing rockets that won't do any damage anyway.

#freepalestine
    The rockets aren't doing damage because the US is spending over $220 million dollars to support iron dome defense system. Hardly sustainable, and therefore Israel must take out the Hamas attack as soon as possible, and collateral damage maybe necessary.

If Hamas stop firing the rockets, Israel will stop killing the Palestine civilians. So if Hamas really cares about the civilians of Palestine, they will stop firing, otherwise they must bear the foreseeable consequences of their actions.

ReputationRep:

#freepalestine
    And if Hamas rockets cause no harm, why is Hamas wasting it's funding on buying these rockets when they could use their funding for more useful things? It's like someone on benefits who spends their money on useless luxuries.

ReputationRep:

#freepalestine
    Finally, so what if the people from Israel who were killed were soldiers. Are the lives of soldiers worth less? You know that conscription is mandatory in Israel don't you?

ReputationRep:
    mass genocide, watch the NaZionists trying to justify child murder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor_Einstein)
    And if Hamas rockets cause no harm, why is Hamas wasting it's funding on buying these rockets when they could use their funding for more useful things? It's like someone on benefits who spends their money on useless luxuries.
    Boy i wonder how the history or world would be different if people like your participated in the american revolution or Vietnam war

ReputationRep:
    100% of hamas as civilians. They are a terrorist paramilitary group no different than the IRA. If you didn't agree with the IRA you surely can't agree with hamas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James222)
    Boy i wonder how the history or world would be different if people like your participated in the american revolution or Vietnam war
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    If it is an attempt at mass genocide then Israel are doing a pretty bad job given the immense firepower they have at their disposal, and the fact they have now pulled out after "only" killing 1,700 out of 4 million.

Also to one of your other points, the reason that the Israeli casualty rate isn't as high as the Palestinian one isn't from a lack of trying on the part of the Palestinians (they would clearly love every one of their rockets to find a target and ultimately kill thousands of jews), it's because the Israeli government ploughs its resources into building bomb shelters, early warning systems, the iron dome defence system and the like (I.e, protecting its people) whereas Hamas pours all its resources into building tunnels to attack Israel.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.