Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guess I can live with PG after all.
    Hate you.
    And don't be rude bout Lirael.2 'fore she sends you to the corner.

ReputationRep:
    hehe I certainly got ur attention with the report thing I would never do that...
    well I'm much sneakier thnan that I wouldn't tell you if I was to do it... so rest assure no reports here..

But the army thing sounds pretty interesting
    you knwo me and my friend were discussing the popluation growth, and we figured that if the chinese released its kindergarten on the Jordanian army they most probably would defeat us... or come close to... I think the number of babies in china is larger than the number of soldiers in our army:p:

ReputationRep:
    we need someone from china then...

AJ's back! :party:

*returns to being an elder*

btw...where is lirael (point) 2? is she ever coming back?

ReputationRep:
    elder? you watch charmed.. or is this some other form of vobulary I might not be familiar with.

And who are these ppl? me wanna meet maybe be a little mean to them as well jk dnt neg rep me *pupy face*

p.s Luton I';ve decided you're not evil enough to be brain, so I will reassign my side kick (yes I'm changing the stakes from now on pinky is in charge of ruling over the world plans) depending on any of your evil preformances.. you want to join the dark side, join my side then
    well let's have it then.. what's the evilist thing you've done last?

ReputationRep:
    wait...aren't we all in the dark side though?

and...who is pinky?

oh and...charmed? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well Lc's post left me conbobulated. To the greatest of my knowledge, as Piney pointed out, we are all on the dark side, which leaves us in quite a dilemma.We may have to tone down how often we broadcast our hatred for the sheep, as, to us, sheep are on the dark side, which must mean that to the unconcerned public, they appear as innocent do-gooders, being unfairly picked upon, by a group of people happy to proclaim themselves as evil.

I see not why pinky and the Brain were brought up.

As Piney said, Charmed? :confused: We're just Elders, 'cos we've been here longer than the folks like you, and luton. Just like you're newbies, we're Elders.

And, Lc, Luton has you beat in terms of evilness. He's been here two months(??) and has already been behind all of the thread wars, shown his true colours by deserting the side he was on, because the other lot were winning, and driven away our great leader, leaving a vacuous power hole.

You on the other hand, have shown your love for small children, which probably goes hand in hand with a love for small animals. Your 'evillest' deed that we have seen, thus far, is threatening to run and tattle.
    Thus our evil idiot shall remain as luton, unless you can prove your worth to take his place.
    Now my essay is done, I shall return to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Return to sleep? you've just preoccupied all my thoughts. WHY LORD WHY? Am I a mere newbie on this thread *tear*. and Yes I do have a liking to little children, their helpless I'm more of a punisher evil rather than killing the inoccent evil.
    The running and tattling was just a nice little threat, you know ice breaker between us fellow evil people.
    I am appaled that you would think that I want to replace luton, that we'll talk about in private, I do not intend to replace the "evil idiot" I'm making a whole new catigory for myself. The evil geniuse! and I didn't know we were to be scaled upon the amount of evil we do on this thread, I thought it was everywhere! Oh the stories I have cooped up inside me *looks up passionalty*
    Anyway back to reality. I do like small animals AS WELL! especially kittens, then intend to scratch you when you piss them off! and if you're loyal to the,. they intend to scratch those whom you don't like, it's a very tricky relatioship with the kitten, BUT! it is worth the reaction of the person being attacked, when the wiwwl kiwwy wiwwy BITES HIM!
    AND! as for the sheep... mwahahaha! You don't know much about the sheep now do you.. living so safly and in harmoney outside the sheep world... we have things planned for you, oh don't you worry your pretty tushy your time will come MWAHAHAHAHA!

besides my signature is eve evil and mean, and I had it way before I visited your little domain here. do I see any evil in ur signaures... ummm NO!

ReputationRep:
    look again

ReputationRep:
    God damn it stupid signature hiding software.. you're in slytharin too :eek:
    serious competition here.. what do I do, what do I do?YES! IHAVE THE ANSWER!
    so gerbil.. you don't mind me calling you that right? hehehe...

Care to become my idol

ReputationRep:
    Yes, a mere newbie you are, and a mere newbie you'll remain, until we say otherwise.
    Evil Genius is not a new category and the 'occasionally pedantic evil genius' position is also taken. But, on the bright side, there's still the position of 'mediocre misguided make-believe evil-doer', if you're interested.Since you've admitted your liking for both small animals and small children, it's unlikely that anything much higher up the chain will be made available to you for quite some time.

And by the way, genius, doesn't have an 'e' on the end.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And the Gerbil thing isn't evil, merely irritating.
    I suppose you could be an apprentice...

ReputationRep:
    apprentice now.. but let's see what tomorrow brings my master... is that title less irritating?
    besides! you enemied the sheep... if you were wise, I don;t think you would do that tsk tsk... the sheep will have an uprise and maybe I'll spare you for making me ur apprentice, but the rest! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!
    we'll except you luton, cuz you're cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    apprentice now.. but let's see what tomorrow brings my master... is that title less irritating?
    besides! you enemied the sheep... if you were wise, I don;t think you would do that tsk tsk... the sheep will have an uprise and maybe I'll spare you for making me ur apprentice, but the rest! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!
    we'll except you luton, cuz you're cute
    erm thanks.

But i couldnt follow that so i dont know what you are on about except im not an idiot :mad:

Hang on a sec..... did you just say i didnt have to watch where i going because i was cute :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You are an idiot... but I know your intentions at heart... I know what goes on inside that brain of urs.. which is why I won't take your act as an "idiot" lightly...

I said that I'll spare you because your cute... baka! (japanese for idiot)

ReputationRep:
    Baka

ReputationRep:
    And luton, of course you're an idiot. In a nice way of course

ReputationRep:
    now that is anoying I'm not even japanese, I just know it from naruto...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    You are an idiot... but I know you intentions at heart... I know what goes on inside that brain of urs.. which is why I won't take your act as an "idiot" lightly...

I said that I'll spare you because your cute... baka! (japanese for idiot)
    I'm not even sure I know what goes on in that brain of mine..... but its cool someone does.

Gerbil im not an idiot :mad: you're a baka!

ReputationRep:
    mwahaha oh damn nature calling.. I'll finish this later :eek:

ReputationRep:
    OKA! I'm back... *throws granade full of explosive puppy dolls at Piney*

Oh what was that noise? Do I hear an barking explosion... I wonder what's going on.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.