How did they find out? Tell meeee

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :dontknow:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    :innocent::redrose: Oops! Well disagreement is always going to happen
    Indeed. Let's plant a tree as a symbol of friendship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    I was thinking of a heart condition... was that the same?

I quite liked the MASSIVE banner, with a tiny line for Fiji at the bottom!
    I ran out of space I had the flag but it wouldn't let me use it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    Indeed. Let's plant a tree as a symbol of friendship.

Interesting Idea, the garden of friendship has to have flowers though
    :redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    I was thinking of a heart condition... was that the same?

Omg. Anjina? Haha no. I'm so bad minded, i get called something else. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Interesting Idea, the garden of friendship has to have flowers though
    :redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose:
    Sure! But for the sake of promoting a mutual wish to strive for environmental care, let's plant a couple more of those dominating, grander trees for a fresher, clearer breath of air.

ReputationRep:
    Sure! But for the sake of promoting a mutual wish to strive for environmental care, let's plant a couple more of those dominating, grander trees for a fresher, clearer breath of air.

你好!你瞭解我嗎?
    - hello! Do you understand me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leechayy)
    Hahaa, 72/80 I got! My friend got 100% though. He's amazing at biology and I'm more of a mathematician (I'm still "smarter" than him overall though)
    Well Zon, well thats what my science teacher says.

I did maths, which I never revised for and got a B, I will retake it and ace it revision that has already started .

Also did my Science P2 Edexcel and got 80/80 UMS , Alhumdillah or Praise to god, as this is nothing which I could expect but maybe all the focus and trying paid off, and the best thing was I TOLD my teacher that Nuclear Fission or Fusion won't come up and he ignored me so I did my own thing and he taught that for 5 successive lessons before the Exam.

Good work all of you, I really need to grab Maths by the head and bring it down to my feet or else I am done for. Also sorry most of you don't know me, I just love to read a lot and I am a huge amount of Forums so I rarely post, just like to see you good guys talking and getting motivation from some of you .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xmarksthesh0t)
    Well Zon, well thats what my science teacher says.

I did maths, which I never revised for and got a B, I will retake it and ace it revision that has already started .

Also did my Science P2 Edexcel and got 80/80 UMS , Alhumdillah or Praise to god, as this is nothing which I could expect but maybe all the focus and trying paid off, and the best thing was I TOLD my teacher that Nuclear Fission or Fusion won't come up and he ignored me so I did my own thing and he taught that for 5 successive lessons before the Exam.

Good work all of you, I really need to grab Maths by the head and bring it down to my feet or else I am done for. Also sorry most of you don't know me, I just love to read a lot and I am a huge amount of Forums so I rarely post, just like to see you good guys talking and getting motivation from some of you .
    Alhamdulillah indeed! haha we don't know each other ourselves.
    Haha welcome! and congrats on your perseverance and amazing grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    你好!你瞭解我嗎?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That says "Hello! Do you know me?"

Better put that on your post quickly before the mods see it (it's the rules that you have to put translations underneath)

And yes, I do.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    你好!你瞭解我嗎?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What is this sorcery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    你好!你瞭解我嗎?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes we do

ReputationRep:
    That says "Hello! Do you know me?"

Better put that on your post quickly before the mods see it (it's the rules that you have to put translations underneath)

And yes, I do.
    Wow. You're so cool! I used traditional Chinese as well not the simplified one!

Though I did try to translate "hello, do you understand me" haha... Translating it would've defied the purpose.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Alhamdulillah indeed! haha we don't know each other ourselves.
    Haha welcome! and congrats on your perseverance and amazing grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks my grades are no-where near anyone on these forums, I am much more of a techie person, I make/break things just to see how they function and do quite a lot of modifications, so I had no time for this, but guess the old days are gonna end soon because now I need to revise lol. Also I couldn't care less what im going to become, I just want to do my best and know I did it because I will never feel satisfied wasting the potential I was given on something I could easily have done. Anyways thanks for the Welcome, another thing my science teacher says funny haha, come to think about it he talks rather funny lol. He says things like "Zanyal" instead of "Danyal" and Welcome every time some comes in a pervy-ish way haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    What is this sorcery?
    Lmao. It's called an education!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

be careful! More trees mean we may have more angry men with chainsaws chopping them down! Lets promote the symbolic, loving roses:redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    Wow. You're so cool! I used traditional Chinese as well not the simplified one!

Though I did try to translate "hello, do you understand me" haha... Translating it would've defied the purpose.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I learnt traditional, not simplified.

Although given the rate at which I haven't used it, I've forgotten most of the words.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thanks my grades are no-where near anyone on these forums, I am much more of a techie person, I make/break things just to see how they function and do quite a lot of modifications, so I had no time for this, but guess the old days are gonna end soon because now I need to revise lol. Also I couldn't care less what im going to become, I just want to do my best and know I did it because I will never feel satisfied wasting the potential I was given on something I could easily have done. Anyways thanks for the Welcome, another thing my science teacher says funny haha, come to think about it he talks rather funny lol. He says things like "Zanyal" instead of "Danyal" and Welcome every time some comes in a pervy-ish way haha.
    Techy people unite! We must join forces to relinquish the evil powers of those who study... humanities and *gasp* social sciences

ReputationRep:
    Haha Neither are mine - we can only try our best!
    Hahaha you're exactly like my brother. He breaks everything just so he can see whats inside.... Confusing.
    You're welcome... I'm guessing you're Danyal? :P

Are you Bengali?! Ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Techy people unite! We must join forces to relinquish the evil powers of those who study... humanities and *gasp* social sciences
    Uhm. I find that offensive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.