(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Stella! RayApparently

Litterally the complete package :love:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Stella! RayApparently
    This played a part in her getting my first choice vote.

ReputationRep:
    Voted Stella likewise, however a few of the deputy leaders look good

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the repost I was just wondering about how I would know when my application to the party was accepted (or denied). I do feel a tad rude for blatantly asking, however I was just curious.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    I don't really care who becomes deputy, but Stella Creasy handled those trolls like a boss so she got my vote The others I just put in a random order:lol:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    Sorry for the repost I was just wondering about how I would know when my application to the party was accepted (or denied). I do feel a tad rude for blatantly asking, however I was just curious.
    Before we admit members to the party we usually run a dupe-check, which ensures that you are not a member of another party who's created a second account to spy on Labour HQ. These have to be carried out by the Community Team, and often it takes a few days for them to get back with the results.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I was just interested if it was a case of apply and it's done, and it was overlooked (given I applied fairly late at night) or if it was some kind of process, so that's cleared it all up
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    Before we admit members to the party we usually run a dupe-check, which ensures that you are not a member of another party who's created a second account to spy on Labour HQ. These have to be carried out by the Community Team, and often it takes a few days for them to get back with the results.
    A few days!?

I've got a question for Labour - how do you get dupe checks returned within a few days!? The occasional ones I've ran have taken 2 weeks or so!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    A few days!?

I've got a question for Labour - how do you get dupe checks returned within a few days!? The occasional ones I've ran have taken 2 weeks or so!
    I don't know as I don't have usergroup controls or deal with them (you'd need to ask Ray or Junaid) but from what I've seen it can be anything from a few days to a few weeks.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Thanks, I was just interested if it was a case of apply and it's done, and it was overlooked (given I applied fairly late at night) or if it was some kind of process, so that's cleared it all up
    I can confirm your request has been seen and I believe it's been referred for a dupe check. This place never seems to sleep, you know.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the update, that's all I was really interested in knowing. And yeah given it's 1am and posts are still coming in I can believe that
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Thanks for the update, that's all I was really interested in knowing. And yeah given it's 1am and posts are still coming in I can believe that
    It's usually fairly quiet here around the 2am mark the vast majority of the time - sometimes when we've got breaking news/events (like the coalition disaster) it goes on for a couple more hours! In terms of across the entire TSR site, I've met a few cool people whilst browsing between 2-6am. Different kinda user at those times!

ReputationRep:
    I tend to be away around then, had a little look around but I found this place and stuck to it mostly, just really interested me, I don't get to talk or debate politics too much sadly. The trending bar does show massively different posts though
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I tend to be away around then, had a little look around but I found this place and stuck to it mostly, just really interested me, I don't get to talk or debate politics too much sadly. The trending bar does show massively different posts though
    I'm pretty similar - other than uni stuff, and the odd foray into the sports section, the MHoC is about all I visit on TSR.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Ahh, well, despite your ludicrous Labour views () welcome to the MHoC!!!! It'll be cool to see you around the place debating - most notably with TSR's EU Referendum, are you for leaving the EU, or staying in the EU?

ReputationRep:
    Undecided, I agree with a lot of what Benn said, and some of what Owen Jones has said recently, however I do see how important it can be in modern aspects of life. Ideally I'd vote with the view of further reform, but if the reforms brought back to us by Cameron are bad enough, such as removal of the social chapter, I'd have to consider opting to vote no.

Nothing like being complicating huh

ReputationRep:
    What are the Labour members' thoughts on Jeremy Corbyn becoming leader and Tom Watson becoming DL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unown Uzer)
    What are the Labour members' thoughts on Jeremy Corbyn becoming leader and Tom Watson becoming DL?
    🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉 🎉🎈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gods, someone remove him already..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.