Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't seem like anyone has heard from Cooley hopefully they are just late with emails

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leenz)
    Same here :/
    The good news is that if we are all waiting then there's a decent chance the interview offer emails have not yet been sent out. That, or we here have all been rejected.

Hoping it's the former

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Cuervo)
    The good news is that if we are all waiting then there's a decent chance the interview offer emails have not yet been sent out. That, or we here have all been rejected.

Hoping it's the former
    When anyone gets an email from them post so we are all put out our misery lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tudd)
    I still haven't heard anything. No doubt I can expect a PFO at 5pm today. Not sure why it's taken so long, I really would have thought they'd have made a decision by now.
    Was expecting an email at 5 too! Still heard nothing! I know, it mustn't be solely on the test results then?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from BLP post AC?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Stephenson Harwood either way??????? Post-interview

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    Have been waiting to hear back from o'melveny and myers for a while now. Was wondering if anyone has heard anything back from them yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

For anybody who has had previous experience completing the Watson Glazer test. Do you have any tips and/or suggestions on how to prepare effectively for it? Feel free to PM me or to reply directly on this thread

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Still not heard from Cooley LLP - rang them up before and the grad lady said we would here today (latest) for interview emails which makes me think I've been rejected. I hope not though.
    Fingers crosssed.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting to hear back from Gibson Dunn Crutcher for initial applications? Or have I missed the boat on the interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 777m)
    Anyone heard back from Stephenson Harwood either way??????? Post-interview
    I got my offer a week ago from an interview on Friday 20th. When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by husn)
    Still not heard from Cooley LLP - rang them up before and the grad lady said we would here today (latest) for interview emails which makes me think I've been rejected. I hope not though.
    Fingers crosssed.
    I may be wrong but doesn't seem like anyone has heard so hopefully we'll get an email tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Barclays regarding the summer legal work experience weeks?

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I'm waiting to hear from
    Shoosmiths as well in Manchester. Not sure what the outcome is going to be though. Still waiting for Hill Dickinson after the Watson Glaser test, got an offer from DWF though so not too worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hpjpsp)
    Hi there,
    Have been waiting to hear back from o'melveny and myers for a while now. Was wondering if anyone has heard anything back from them yet?
    I heard back with a rejection only a couple of weeks after applying, so you've at least made it further than I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Cuervo)
    I got my offer a week ago from an interview on Friday 20th. When was your interview?
    I PM'ed you! x

ReputationRep:
    Cooley AC invite. Wasn't expecting that but pleasantly surprised

ReputationRep:
    Well done! May I ask when you got the email? Looks like I'm a pfo then!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I got the email an hour ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legal_nyx)
    Cooley AC invite. Wasn't expecting that but pleasantly surprised
    Gosh darn, that prob means PFO. Well done.

Can't be too disappointed, I've already got 4 offers I suppose.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.