Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I passed out a couple hrs ago so now my head feels split and I feel like arsecakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Really ****. A million things going through my head right now and it's impossible to sleep.
    Sorry to hear that. I hope you manage to get some sleep soon. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tired. And sad- dont wanna leave Cornwall

ReputationRep:
    slept for a few hours then woke up again o.O i feel like going for a walk but at the same time, i really cba.. D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Came home from work feeling very grumpy and tired and lonesome and unappreciated... :sad:
    :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    I wish @Friar Chris would give me a special friar chris hug, or even a special friar chris wave.That would cheer me up a bit.
    :boxing:

:smug:

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling very ill :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I'm feeling very ill :/
    Hope you feel better soon. :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feeling super crap and down, scared to be feeling like this again :/

ReputationRep:
    Fed up. Finished Uni, parents think you can just waltz straight into a £36k a year job and be happy every day after.
    Kind of feeling like my last 4 years have been a waste. I can't drive and all of the jobs in my field require a car and a licence. All the part-time jobs in my area are only 7-8 hours a week and want you to be fully flexible so you can't possibly get another job at the same time to support yourself. What do they expect you to do? D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Really ****. A million things going through my head right now and it's impossible to sleep.
    Had this for the past few weeks. I often find it very difficult to turn those thoughts off when trying to sleep- and it does usually result in pessimism.

ReputationRep:
    Slightly on edge because the telly switched itself on a bit earlier and now the light has gone out. Weird things are happening :erm:

ReputationRep:
    anybody in this chat?

ReputationRep:
    0767634582...ladies whatsapp if I feeling adventuros and also because I am still trying to fiqure this site out

ReputationRep:
    23 m w

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urious)
    0767634582...ladies whatsapp if I feeling adventuros and also because I am still trying to fiqure this site out
    Clearly, TSR is not a dating site... just so you know.

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of one thing has caused me to feel a little bit down, yay
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Crystalz)
    Thank you, i'm not much of a talker when i'm upset which is funny seeing how much i talk when i'm not haha
    I'm the other way around, so don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sick of feeling meh and isolated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Thinking of one thing has caused me to feel a little bit down, yay
    Same. Im so bored of it though, but i cant find anything to deter me from these kind of thoughts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Same. Im so bored of it though, but i cant find anything to deter me from these kind of thoughts
    This happened a bit on Saturday too...I really should try and think more positively but yeah, I don't know :P

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.