The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone attended the BNP AC before? I have applied for markets. Could really need some insight! They have a math test too, but is that just the same as the online one (the really looong one if I remember correctly?). Thanks in advance guys!
Anyone had the Greenhill Tele Int?
Has anyone heard from Rothschild yet?
Original post by alfy10
How long after tests did u get invite?

Did you guys receive the test after the email saying "Thank you for your recent application with Moelis & Company. This email is to confirm that we have received your inquiry." or at the same time?
Reply 5084
Original post by jumper93
Did you guys receive the test after the email saying "Thank you for your recent application with Moelis & Company. This email is to confirm that we have received your inquiry." or at the same time?

I got the test like 3 weeks after that email
Original post by Eli5k
I got the test like 3 weeks after that email

Thanks, apparently I can still hope !
Has RBC finished hiring for IBD Grad? Been on hold for an AC for ages...

Also has anyone heard back from Rothschild after final round for Grad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone progresses/rejected after MS 2nd round interview for IBD? Been over a week and still no news!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone at the RBC markets AC today?
Do you know what are the next steps after the online tests for BNP Paribas Corporate Finance Summer Internship?
Rejected from JP Morgan risk summer internship post telephone interview. Would have been an awesome experience! Probably put in an application for Goldman legal and compliance and that will be it
anyone got tips for hsbc markets first round?
PM'ed you :smile:

Original post by Pedroby
Citi IBD offer (SA)

CONGRATS!
(edited 7 years ago)
MS Real Estate Investing 1st round, but the email says "Thank you for your application to the Morgan Stanley 2017 Real Estate Investing Full-Time Analyst Programme", I checked my app and I applied for a summer role haha.

Can confirm that Blackstone Re Acquisitions will be getting onto people over the next few weeks.
Original post by ESTATEREAL
MS Real Estate Investing 1st round, but the email says "Thank you for your application to the Morgan Stanley 2017 Real Estate Investing Full-Time Analyst Programme", I checked my app and I applied for a summer role haha.

Can confirm that Blackstone Re Acquisitions will be getting onto people over the next few weeks.

Thanks for letting us know about Blackstone!
Original post by blackboard
Thanks for letting us know about Blackstone!

What group have you applied for?
Original post by fred_morgan
Do you know what are the next steps after the online tests for BNP Paribas Corporate Finance Summer Internship?

video interview if i am not wrong
Original post by TheParham
video interview if i am not wrong

I had heard it but I thought it was just for markets: a lot of friends of mine got rejected post-tests for Corporate Finance, I didn't but didn't even get the video interview either
Original post by neal95
Rejected from JP Morgan risk summer internship post telephone interview. Would have been an awesome experience! Probably put in an application for Goldman legal and compliance and that will be it

Please can I ask when you applied, when they got back to you and when you did the telephone interview?

Thanks.
Reply 5099
Anyone done DB Markets Final round, can help with first round, UBS, GS, HSBC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending