Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Aww, yes u wont, but dont get emotional when thinking about him!
    Thx freezers, i miss her loads too! Mine is gonna be 3 yrs now but i still miss her as much as i did before :cry2:
    Yep, sometimes they give too much to remember.... It becomes unforgetable

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So many good memories. No I don't usually but today was different.
    No worries. Aw I bet you do! Aww, sounds like she was amazing too!
    Indeed they do! Indeed! I don't want to ever forget him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    So many good memories. No I don't usually but today was different.
    No worries. Aw I bet you do! Aww, sounds like she was amazing too!
    Indeed they do! Indeed! I don't want to ever forget him!
    Ah okay
    Yep, she was the one i loved the most in my life n now :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kind of bad. Okay. Really bad. I don't know why. Still can't sleep. TSR won't help me sleep. Not sure what I'm doing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Please don't feel empty and alone
    I'm here if you need someone
    Sorry but I can turn my feelings off, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    Kind of bad. Okay. Really bad. I don't know why. Still can't sleep. TSR won't help me sleep. Not sure what I'm doing...
    Breathing exercises? Reading (essays, articles, books, anything really)? Watching YouTube videos? Just relaxing in bed without doing anything and with no specific aim to sleep?

I hope you manage to get to sleep soon. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Breathing exercises? Reading (essays, articles, books, anything really)? Watching YouTube videos? Just relaxing in bed without doing anything and with no specific aim to sleep?

I hope you manage to get to sleep soon. :cute:
    Hey, thanks for that. Never really works, I just browse aimlessly until my brain gives in and I doze off. Might try some ASMR or whatever :-)

ReputationRep:
    I feel as though my anxiety levels have increased in the past few days I just don't know what to do Feel so empty from within as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thanks for that. Never really works, I just browse aimlessly until my brain gives in and I doze off. Might try some ASMR or whatever :-)
    No problem! Yep, I'm guilty of browsing aimlessly. But a favourite method of mine is reading poetry or essays - instills a sense of serenity within myself.
    Good luck with the ASMR. :snoozing:

ReputationRep:
    Si feel like s hug 😚

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnknownDude)
    I feel as though my anxiety levels have increased in the past few days I just don't know what to do Feel so empty from within as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I feel the same, haven't felt this anxious and low in almost a year now, and the fact it's gotten worse has made be more anxious... Aghhhh! Can't win. I hope it gets better for you. Let's make it a race to see which one of us can cheer up the fastest for a bit of motivation.

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same, haven't felt this anxious and low in almost a year now, and the fact it's gotten worse has made be more anxious... Aghhhh! Can't win. I hope it gets better for you. Let's make it a race to see which one of us can cheer up the fastest for a bit of motivation.
    Deal! But seriously, I've got everything I've always wanted, from uni grades to job. I'm still going through this phase.

How did you get over your anxiety last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnknownDude)
    Deal! But seriously, I've got everything I've always wanted, from uni grades to job. I'm still going through this phase.

How did you get over your anxiety last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know what you mean. My future would look bright and exciting from most viewpoints but I can't think positively about it or cheer myself up.

I treated myself better, I guess. Depression and anxiety go hand in hand with me so the better I felt about myself the better I could deal with normal life. I cut out toxic people from my life, I spent so much more time with my family (although I know that's not an option for everyone), I did more exercise, tried more stuff, and gradually just felt better about myself. I still felt anxious at some points but it wasn't daily-panic-attacks like it was before or is now. It felt like progress.

I guess I need to take my own advice and start challenging myself. Am working on talking to people more. Just too unmotivated to make the first step...

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean. My future would look bright and exciting from most viewpoints but I can't think positively about it or cheer myself up.

I treated myself better, I guess. Depression and anxiety go hand in hand with me so the better I felt about myself the better I could deal with normal life. I cut out toxic people from my life, I spent so much more time with my family (although I know that's not an option for everyone), I did more exercise, tried more stuff, and gradually just felt better about myself. I still felt anxious at some points but it wasn't daily-panic-attacks like it was before or is now. It felt like progress.

I guess I need to take my own advice and start challenging myself. Am working on talking to people more. Just too unmotivated to make the first step...
    I did the same thing this year. I literally cut contact with all the 'judgemental' people around me, and have contact with only a few friends now.
    I guess the real struggle for me is to make a few more friends outside my friendship group, because clearly i need to meet more people having moved on with life. But that's impossible now with work commitments :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nimrahk123)
    Si feel like s hug 😚
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am soooooooo bored, excruciatingly so. :pain:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    I am soooooooo bored, excruciatingly so. :pain:
    Hello!
    I got the treatment for boredom, do u wanna know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I got the treatment for boredom, do u wanna know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What is it omgggg? :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    What is it omgggg? :nutcase:
    Its sleep! LOL
    Spoiler:
    Show
    there is another one tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its sleep! LOL
    Spoiler:
    Show
    there is another one tho
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT! :sad:
    :ashamed:
    Do I want to hear this other one? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT! :sad:
    :ashamed:
    Do I want to hear this other one? :hmmm:
    Lol, i knew that u knew :mmm:
    :hugs:
    No u dont, believe me lol, do u know what it is tho :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.