You should be able to salvage it
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
x
Sorry I got distracted and lost track of time. Maybe another night?
spikeymike
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
I'm not too far behind you in post count in this thread.
AugustWestie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd be up for some MW2 if there's room next time you guys are on? I'll add you anyway.
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Sorry I got distracted and lost track of time. Maybe another night?
No problem mo and jd were on

(Original post by AugustWestie)
I'd be up for some MW2 if there's room next time you guys are on? I'll add you anyway.
I'm game most nights...just not friday and weekends :p:
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Feel free to add me if you haven't already, say you're from TSR on the add

(Original post by kuks)
No problem mo and jd were on

I'm game most nights...just not friday and weekends :p:
Were the lobbies any good? I'm usually free a lot of the time, but seem to get distracted rather easily and so forget about going on. May not be available much before the weekend though, Only free thursday and intending to start some more endurance races on GT5
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Feel free to add me if you haven't already, say you're from TSR on the add

Were the lobbies any good? I'm usually free a lot of the time, but seem to get distracted rather easily and so forget about going on. May not be available much before the weekend though, Only free thursday and intending to start some more endurance races on GT5
I'll probably be mixing up black ops and mw2...we'll see when its convenient for both of us
We only played snd and won every match we played :p:
killa78
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
Check geoff's guide in the OP
You should be able to salvage it
Cheers
But it seems really difficult aha
AugustWestie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Three CoD4 matches, three hacked lobbies. The first one unlocked everything, gave me 10th prestige and ****ed up my stats. Now every map has the Promod type colouring as well. When I sprint the screen doesn't bounce, and there is no muzzle flash when firing.
tface
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey guys, I got a PS3 just before xmas

Btw, I noticed in the OP that under sport, it's listed Skate 2, rather than Skate 3? Is this intentional?
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Three CoD4 matches, three hacked lobbies. The first one unlocked everything, gave me 10th prestige and ****ed up my stats. Now every map has the Promod type colouring as well. When I sprint the screen doesn't bounce, and there is no muzzle flash when firing.
Getting to be the same on MW2, although they have to get host to be able to do it but it's quite sad either way. IW and Activision are being so soft as well, it's poor tbh...
Manitude
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
okay so I concluded tonight that I tend to have more fun playing MOH online than black ops online, even though I'm probably better at COD on the basis of spending so lond on MW2.
Dmosw8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
add me on "the" playstation my psn is
"ireallylikeomletteandtunamixed! !hahayouf"@*!yeahhhhhh!"
Bilkos_Ices
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dmosw8)
add me on "the" playstation my psn is
"ireallylikeomletteandtunam ixed!!hahayouf"@*!yeahhhhhh !"
:pierre:
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
I'm not too far behind you in post count in this thread.
A lot of my posts come in summer / when at uni so you should be catching me up!
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Getting to be the same on MW2, although they have to get host to be able to do it but it's quite sad either way. IW and Activision are being so soft as well, it's poor tbh...
Have you tried TDM? I've found there to be generally enough players in there that it's harder to get bad hosts/hacked. Or a different time of the day? Why aren't the debs doing anything about it though, doesn't exactly help their reputation...

I'm hoping killzone 3 will be much better and not have the issues B'ops did on release, they have had longer to refine it after all.
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Have you tried TDM? I've found there to be generally enough players in there that it's harder to get bad hosts/hacked. Or a different time of the day? Why aren't the debs doing anything about it though, doesn't exactly help their reputation...

I'm hoping killzone 3 will be much better and not have the issues B'ops did on release, they have had longer to refine it after all.
They don't usually do things half arsed, it should be server based and I'm hoping the controls are better, i.e more fluid movement when turning cos I can't stand games which don't offer that. They had a few problems with the guns at launch but they were fixed quickly enough....
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
They don't usually do things half arsed, it should be server based and I'm hoping the controls are better, i.e more fluid movement when turning cos I can't stand games which don't offer that. They had a few problems with the guns at launch but they were fixed quickly enough....
The fluidity comes with the frame rate...the reason Cod handles so well is because its 60 frames per second and BFBC2 and MOH are so clunky is because they operate at 30 FPS...
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
The fluidity comes with the frame rate...the reason Cod handles so well is because its 60 frames per second and BFBC2 and MOH are so clunky is because they operate at 30 FPS...
I didn't think BC2 was clunky tbh, BC2 <3 :p:
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
I'm not so clued up on this so I'll take your word for it but imo BC2 has clunky controls too It's probably the thing that I hate the most about some FPS game...I even put the sensitivity on max to see if it helped but alas it doesn't...:sad:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.42%
No - I got the required grades (108)
59.02%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise