(Original post by Crisps)
    Heh, I'm well behaved nowadays :angel:
    This is because you have an appropriate outlet. :p:

(Original post by Crisps)
    Oooh. Nah, I'm about 80% bottom :whip:
    I was talking about cpdavis' brother. :p:

(Original post by cpdavis)
    :rofl:
    You catching him with a guy could make for one of the most hilarious coming out conversations ever (assuming you're not out to him...).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    This is because you have an appropriate outlet. :p:
    That's not a very nice thing to say about my boyfriend
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Tortious)
    You catching him with a guy could make for one of the most hilarious coming out conversations ever (assuming you're not out to him...).
    That would be quite hilarious :rofl: (although my mum thought he was having a thing with one of his friends at one point :teehee:)

Now I'm off to watch my video :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    I had to check Urban Dictionary to make sure that this wasn't a slang reference to rape.

:laugh:
    Hahahaha omg...the speed with which every-day lexicon changes and turns into a synonym for sex is amazing. It happens in Spanish, too xD

It immediately reminds me of him:

Spoiler:
    Show

At any rate, if the thread drifts to bondage and sex-craze(s), I'll just magically disappear :creep:

You know the word "blindsided"! :love: I heard an American use "blindsighted" the other day and I cringed a little...

Have you seen The Blind Side?
    Good thing I'm not NORTH American (they call themselves American as if they were the only ones on the continent u_u). My accent when I speak English has made people here think I am, though :confused:

Blindsighted? Did s/he use it in the context of talking about blindsiding someone and used that word instead? Maybe the unexpected blow he was referring to was so harsh it blinded him (or his wits >_>)

And yah, I've seen the movie The snobbish part of me thought it was the perfect example of (north) american celluloid obsession with social climbing. But the better part of me really enjoyed it and very much liked the characters

ReputationRep:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...g-7944451.html

The amount of time I spend on the internet is about to plummet drastically...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)

Clearly a ploy for Facebook to be able to boast about how it has "8 billion" users, cunningly disregarding the 7.9bn fake accounts that have just been created for stalking purposes.

Dreadful idea.

ReputationRep:
    I've just experienced the strangest case of déjà vu - I'm convinced someone's made this post (especially the "give me directions" part) before!

It might've been BioFurMatPhyStudent if not you...
    My ears are burning!
    :awesome:

I'm not sure if I have, my memory is just awful. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Terpsikhore)

I won't stop me.

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    My ears are burning!
    :awesome:
    :wavey:

I won't stop me.
    Me neither. I've already found you.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

Me neither. I've already found you.
    :eek: !!!

...I found you ages ago. :rolleyes: cpdavis doesn't have many friends "Studying Law at Pembroke College, Cambridge" :teehee:
    Cute doggie :awesome:

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    :eek: !!!

...I found you ages ago. :rolleyes: cpdavis doesn't have many friends "Studying Law at Pembroke College, Cambridge" :teehee:
    Cute doggie :awesome:
    I feel less bad about stalking you now.

The difference between us is that you wouldn't recognise me in the street because of my profile picture. :mmm:

(I haven't heard the word "doggie"* in ages. It's such a cute word! )

*Get your minds out of the gutter. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I feel less bad about stalking you now.

The difference between us is that you wouldn't recognise me in the street because of my profile picture. :mmm:

(I haven't heard the word "doggie"* in ages. It's such a cute word! )

*Get your minds out of the gutter. :rolleyes:
    :awesome: You probably wouldn't recognise me either, I don't wear bunny ears in public too often.

ReputationRep:
    Woah, I go away for 4 days and there's 14 pages to ignore skim read diligently.

Anyway, Snowdonia was fun. Some of the route was very samey, in the valleys, and wasn't particularly challenging, but Cadair Idris was beautiful! My feet don't really have any blisters and to be honest, I wouldn't mind another few days. Now I just really want to go travelling :erm:

More importantly, I got a First :woo: How on earth did I get a 78 in a history module? So happy - I get money from my college for doing well, and a large swishy gown to show off with

Seems like a lot of people are having dates at the moment - hope they went well! If not, never mind, you're probably too wonderful for them to handle
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thurin)
    Woah, I go away for 4 days and there's 14 pages to ignore skim read diligently.

Anyway, Snowdonia was fun. Some of the route was very samey, in the valleys, and wasn't particularly challenging, but Cadair Idris was beautiful! My feet don't really have any blisters and to be honest, I wouldn't mind another few days. Now I just really want to go travelling :erm:

More importantly, I got a First :woo: How on earth did I get a 78 in a history module? So happy - I get money from my college for doing well, and a large swishy gown to show off with

Seems like a lot of people are having dates at the moment - hope they went well! If not, never mind, you're probably too wonderful for them to handle
    Well done! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Father's locked himself out of the house and nobody's home :rofl: :rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    Should I feel bad for laughing? :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I should too Although I feel for the poor man if it's raining.

Where are you? :lol:

(Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    "Morning". :sexface:

EDIT: Probably shouldn't laugh - I've been locked in a few times (long story)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    Where are you? :lol:
    Don't feel bad, he pissed us of for 3 days straight, and if that were me he'll never it slide Haha it's raining and he's only in his robe :erm:

I'm at job centre
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    EDIT: Probably shouldn't laugh - I've been locked in a few times (long story)...
    Let me get the popcorn ready :mmm:

Also, guess what I watched this morning? :sexface:

Don't feel bad, he pissed us of for 3 days straight, and if that were me he'll never it slide Haha it's raining and he's only in his robe :erm:

I'm at job centre
    :rofl: Feel bad about bath robe, but karma hit like a *****!

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.