The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChronicBoredom
I am the best friend lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rrichardson
i did AQA French and some of the questions in the listening paper had little in common to what we were taught but the reading wasn't bad, even though the questions were random

Same here. The listening paper was awful. But my French Teacher assured us that the grade boundaries should be significantly lower this year (some of the questions even confused her and she's French:frown:). But with AQA, you never know what you're going to get
Reply 5102
Hello, can some please!!!!!!!!11 help me out here can u visit this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2436495 I am awaiting GCSE results and need help choosing A -Levels
good luck to everyone - i hope my brother does well aswell :smile:
Original post by meadhbh 3
Isn't it!!!! I read through some of the medicine threads and people ask the questions like " is having work experience on 10 wards and volunteering for 3 years (and loads of other stuff too ) enough for medicine?" And I just think God I hope so!!!! I mean I only figured I might want to do medicine for sure just before GCSE exams we're 16 gimme a minute to think!!! Lol! Rant done! Well more on that after results :frown: I'll deal with that other stuff IF I get decent enough grades :smile: maybe then I'll sleep easier, though I'd settle for being able to go to bed at a decent time, the day I go back to school I'll just be a zombie roaming round the school because I slept like one hour lol! Every frickin year!!! :/ lol

I know it's just crazy! I don't know what grades are even counted as "good enough" anymore! Same my sleeping pattern is just terrible at the minute :P starting school on the 28th should be interesting! :wink:
Reply 5105
Original post by suarti10
I have a Twin Brother !! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :dance:
D'you reckon you'll both get similar grades?:smile:
Original post by itsn0b0dy
Yepp, me :smile:

its nice to see someone's in the same position as me :redface:

ah yeah, so what a-levels are you thinking of taking? :tongue:
Just me who's feeling quite calm still? Can't even mention the 'R' word around my friends..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meadhbh 3
umm.. i did
Add.maths, english, drama, art, D.A science, Geography, Spanish all in CCEA, and R.E with AQA. :smile:
What about you?

I did enlish lit and English language, biology, chemistry, physics, maths, history, HE, Spanish and 1/2 course RE
Original post by MdTahmid
ooo, For Physical Paper I did, Restless Earth, Coastal Zones and Living World. For Human Paper I did, Population change, Development Gap and Tourism.

For the physical I did Restless Earth, Water on the land and Living World and for the human paper I did, Population Change, Changing Urban Environments and Tourism :smile: so 4 out of 6 topics the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hBreadman
Just me who's feeling quite calm still? Can't even mention the 'R' word around my friends..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, I have a friend who I can't mention the 'R' word around either. She freaks out and won't even look at me!

At first I was extremely nervous, but as the day has drawn closer, I'm feeling alright!

Good Luck :smile:
Reply 5111
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst - Results day, everybody. :rolleyes:
Original post by krishthakrar
does anyone know what time on Wednesday the grade boundaries will be released??

There's no set time. :smile:
I feel like everyone expects me to do well whenever I say 'I'm so scared' and they say 'oh you always do well' or 'you'll be fine' but some of my exams were horrible e.g listening french (aqa - absolutely horrific), english lit, humanities etc.
like there's so much pressure even my mum was asking why I'm worrying cause I'll do well
And if I don't (which is likely for some subjects) I'll feel like I've not only let myself down but people will be disappointed in me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5114
Original post by Molly648
For the physical I did Restless Earth, Water on the land and Living World and for the human paper I did, Population Change, Changing Urban Environments and Tourism :smile: so 4 out of 6 topics the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which exam board?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by zed963
Which exam board?

AQA spec A :smile: what did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5116
AQA spec A :smile: what did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel :redface:
Original post by zed963
Edexcel :redface:

How did your geography exam go? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5118
How did your geography exam go? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The maps one didn't go so well.

The one about population change and tourism was good.
I am sooooo scared because this is actually my re-take year (am in year 12).So there is sooo much pressure, this is my one and only last chance:angry:

Latest